main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY St. Patrick's Day Parade

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by dreamweaver_YJN, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Does anyone know when the [face_good_luck]St. Patrick's Day Parade[face_good_luck] will be, and whether you will be sending a Star Wars contingent?

St. Paddy's Day is Mar. 17, and the closest Saturday would be the 19th. A number of us from YJN have been to this parade before. We had a lot of fun and would love to join you! :)

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    its still in theapplication phase, will post a st pattys thread as soon as I know if we are in for sure :)

Am looking forward to having YJN there again. :)

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, I would love to come and hang out and have fun with you guys and stuff but actual costume marching I probably will not do since you could not really even tell I was wearing it last year. Mine aint warm enough not to cover up. My Taun Taun froze last year. There really is not anything I can do to make it warmer and still have it say Han Solo. Maybe it will eb warm enough, we shall see. If I can get a ride I will be there either way if I do not have a weekend job at the time that is.

4. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    *coughs* Hoth Han Solo *coughs* ;)

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Aprox what time(s) does the parade run or more specifically - what time(s) do the volunteers need to arrive and get to finish?

~Doc_Bev

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    You make it and I'll wear it.
    Hows that Hothgirl? HA HA HA :p

Once I get my life back in order I'll start working on those blasters again and maybe we will have them before 2006.

7. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Sorry Dreamweaver :( but Im going to lock this thread and leave just the stickies open for now so that we dont have too much information crossing threads.
    Thanks again for getting things rolling. Its been crazy crazy busy here :)

Green refreshments for everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.