St. Patricks Day?

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by Gecko_Fett, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone doing anything for St Patricks Day on Monday? Since we are new here to ABQ, we thought we would ask those of you who have been here! We are not looking for a wild wild place to go....just some place that would be fun! It is kind of a anniversary for us.....we hooked up at a night-club 3 years ago on St Patty's! We could all meet and drink Green Beer! :D
  2. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure on the west side. Bennigan's and there is a place called O'Neills.
  3. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Gecko Fett!!! Happy St. Patrick's day!! to Everyone!!! And Happy Anniversary!! Very romantic!!! I start my new job today so I don't know what time I get off. I am sure my husband would like to go tonight but he may have to go to work early!! Which would torture him because he likes Guiness. If you want leave a message on my answering machine don't be fooled by the message it's been there since we used to travel cross country. Let us know what your plans our and we (might) be able to join you. 268-8091 :D
  4. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Won't be able to partake of any festivities this evening...sigh.

Have to get on a plane way too early tomorrow - must psych myself up for it. :(

Have a Guinness for me!
  5. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Man Steve was bummed just the mention of a Guiness... Anyway he had to go towork at 8:30 so don't worry about it Gecko Fett I was tired too!!! We will meet soon!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.