main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY St Pattys Day Parade 2008 Planning thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Yes yes its alittle early however now that I have a house with a garage ;) if we are interested in building a float for this one I think we should toss some ideas around..... anyone have any suggestions?

Should we attempt to have the after party again this year? We skipped last year due to lack of interest I hope thats not the case this time around [face_worried]

2. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    Now that I am done with school and only working I would like to plan on this, I know my daughter would love to march in her Leia costume and I have a Jedi that I could march in, I may have more by then though! I would definitely be interested although I don't know how much help I would be with a float since i'm some distance from Syracuse. I also have a cousin that may be interested in costuming up for this one, I know she has an Episode 1 Amidala and I am sure her son would love to dress as a Jedi, perhaps I could recruit her as well :)

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    that would be great! We missed last years but normally we rent out the firestation and have a big buffet afterwards and games , just something for us all to go to and unwind and warm up after freezing all day ;) We usually ask everyone to bring a dish to pass.

I am still tossing things around for a float..... will keep you posted. the more the merrier on marching though..... I hope you can make it!

Any suggestions on a float?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.