main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY St Pattys Day Parade - Syracuse March 17th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    This year The parade is held on St pattys day ... sweeet! So Im trying to find out who is interested in MArching in this before I send in the Application.

So if anyone thinks they would like to march this year and attend the cool party we always have afterwards.... ;)
    Then please post here:)

Thanks!!!

2. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    Our board is so quiet I can hear crickets chirping. If I have that weekend off, and providing I have a costume finished by then I would consider marching, but that is of course dependent on many factors. How has the response been? Anyone from the Rochester or Buffalo group interested in marching?

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm probably going to be using Saturday to get ready for the Village Gate Toy Show on Sunday. If I can get my act together sooner maybe I can march but I tend to need that day before to gather all the table paraphenilia, do last minute touch-ups on my costume, get all the kids gear together for grandma's and gather/price anything I might want to sell at the show.

Strawbary - feel free to post an invite on The Rebellion boards. If you're interested in inviting Excelsior send me a PM, if you're interested in iniviting Echo Base PM Star-Wars-Freak-JPB.

~Doc_Bev

4. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    thanks, I will have to do all that tonight Im slammed at work this week and need to make a list of things I need to do online tonight. We are starting to paint the figures (for the ones I have) this weekend and I am hoping to have them done by then end of Feb. *fingers Crossed*

5. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    OMG its quiet in here.
    I havent gotten any interest from any of the local members here for this so I'm not sure its worth doing. We usually have the firestation booked for a party afterwards and I just dont think we have enough local support to pull that one off with this event. :(

I will update this if we by chance get some interest LOL

6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    since we didnt have anyone sign up for this we will not be marching this year. Does anyone still want to go and watch? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.