main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Roco's Festival

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DeFilippino, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeFilippino

DeFilippino Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2005
    Hey, last weekend I went to the St. Roco's Festival. I am quite curious if anyone else went to it that weekend. I cannot tell you exactly where it is right of the bat, but if you watch the local news on Labor Day around 6:00 PM they show the teams down at the festival climbing the greese poll. I love it. :)

~DeFilippino

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I drive by St Rocco's all the time (at least until they fix that darn bridge that allows you onto I-90 coming from 44th/41st :_|. Haven't made it out there for the festival, but I hear it's one good party!

We're getting together this Saturday, over at Rocknie's (Ridge Park Square) 4:00pm

Let us know if you can make it!

3. greyjedi_42

greyjedi_42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    Yeah you should go down there next year, its great. I have trouble getting to any sort of meetings because I live in Wooster and I am only 13, it is an hour and a half drive to Cleveland, but I love talking to people near me. Maybe someday I will get to a meeting. :)

This is DeFilippino

[EDIT] Can't make it, I am heading over to a party in Hudson. Maybe another time.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Wooster, that's alright...we've got plenty of people from the AKron/Canton area.

Meetings: we do try and spread them around...there'sa place in Kent called "Mike's Place" (with a scale model X-Wing) that we like to frequent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.