main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Stacie and Tina's big adventure

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Stina-Cri, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    The no nonsence isn't serious, I mean I'm sure Whitney knows that I think it would be cool if she came to Penn Hills and hung out with Tina and Stacie, How am I to say no to that anyhow? Certainly not harmful nonsence just nonsence, the boards are supposed to be fun

2. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    fun? fun is something that one does for fun! No, these boards were put here to make me type, which is not very fun, so don't go making up storis about stuff that doesn't concern you!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have no clue what I just said....

Anyway though, chad is most definatly correct Whitney (for now....) Come on over any time. You should come over now, lol. I'd love to see you try. There's about a billion inches of snow on the ground and more coming....

2 HOUR DELAY!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

3. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    No school at all!

I didn't even know it was snowing... :D

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL!

YIPEEE!!!!

Hee hee hee. I just used "NO" five times. Feel the power of the No side!

Spagetti. I love spagetti with meat sauce. I love tomatos. I love democracy. I love snow days.

Sign. I'm back on my strict no-carb Atkins again, though. So no spagetti for me until summer time. (used "no" two more times [face_devil] )

5. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    *inches forth*
    Is anyone going to say no to me?? *whimpers*
    I have off school today.. :) That's a good thing..
    *breaks out & bawls* I thought you guys hated me...
    I love having off school.....

6. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Greencat pats Saber on the head comfortingly. Silly youngling, if someone says no to you don't melt. You're a Jedi! Respond with a Forceful YES or just ignore them and do what you want to do anyway (passive resistance, its a good thing).

I have to admit though, that I enjoy a good arguement (or debate if you want to put a positive conotation on the words) very much. Keeps the mind and the claws sharp. Think of it as a sparing match using words & wit instead of swords.

7. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    Okay!
    ^_^ We definately have off school- we had a scare for a second, thought we didn't, but we actually do! ^_^
    Now I wonder if we have our chorus concert today..

8. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    No one hates you, Whitney! That's just chad being...well...Chad...Don't take it personally, he thinks he's funny...sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't....But there's no school today so SMILE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

9. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    ^_^
    Thanks everyone.. Sometimes it's hard to tell between joking and not.. ^_~
    ^_^ I have no plans to-day.. Except to read the million books people lent me or that I bought. I just want to snuggle up with my books and some cocoa.. :)

10. pie751

pie751 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    "Don't take it personally, he thinks he's funny...sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't"

Yeah, Chad jokes around a lot, you're gonna learn to understand that. Sometimes he is....well no, he always is.

11. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    No school!!!! i had stuff to do today oh well...I can procrastinate, it is not my fault.

12. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    *yawns*
    Finished my one book.. gotta change my sig. again- now onto Acorna's Search and the books that Master Chris lent me.. ^_^

13. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey tina, we should go to the bank today! I mean, it wasn't cold the last time... ;)

14. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    To the bank? *confuzzled* someone, please explain this to me..? ^_^

15. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    That reminds me, I went to the Bank yesterday and finally opened up the SWAP checking account (part of the delay in doing so was that I had to find a time during business hours I could call the IRS to get the ID number needed to open the account. TWO hours on the phone, FOUR different phone numbers called and listening to the Nutcracker Suite over and over and over again. The forms that will have to be filed to declare us a nonprofit group are still to come. After they are filed, it will take four to six months for us to gain nonprofit status, but then we won't have to worry about paying taxes)

And it turned out that the woman who helped me open the account at National City was a SW fan. Small universe, huh?

The bank account is free, but we are limited to 150 transactions. I asked the bank woman if that was per year. When she told me it was per month, I just laughed.

16. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    Congratulations! ^_^

17. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    WOW, we would be huge, if we were making 150 transactions a month.

18. Mara-hari

Mara-hari Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    "Mister smarty-pants"? I thought I was the only one who ever said that.

Oh well, I suppose that means I"ll have to join the geezer ranks with Sal. ;)

19. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    HEY, I resemble that remark! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.