main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Stalemate (A/T - Finished 4/20) Epilogue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Very wonderful Jaya Solo.

This piece was very cute and lighthearted.

I [face_love] Anakin's comments about the not minding that Tahiri 'set it up'. Her reaction was, needless to say, amusing.[face_laugh]

Great job.=D=

2. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    DreamingIce
    ?Maybe they just wanted us to get together,? Tahiri replied. ?Your mom in a bikini did work for him.?
    ?Ew. Can we not talk about my parents that way?? Anakin asked. Tahiri giggled at Anakin?s comment. ?It does make sense though. Wait? This means the entire mission was a set-up!?
    I think thats pretty much the standard reaction any child will give about their parents.... Tis funny though!

Yes. One that no child really wants to think about. :p

Heh heh, let the payback begin...
    [face_batting]

Kissa
    Yay for a new reader! [face_dancing]

Very wonderful Jaya Solo.
    Thank you. :)

This piece was very cute and lighthearted.
    I blame the characters for that. ;) They just exude cuteness.

I Anakin's comments about the not minding that Tahiri 'set it up'. Her reaction was, needless to say, amusing.
    Yeah, they?ve got the best friend thing going on, so they?re very comfortable with each other. It just developed into something more.

Great job.
    Thanks!

3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Later that evening, after dinner, two more kissing sessions, and separate showers for both of them, they began plotting revenge against Anakin?s family.

?I say we have a big fight the moment we get home in front of everyone,? Tahiri suggested.

?But what about while we?re here?? Anakin asked.

A mischievous grin formed on Tahiri?s face.

?Uh-oh. What are you thinking?? Anakin asked.

?Well, we just make Lando?s life miserable until the shipment is rerouted or something,? Tahiri replied.

?I like the way you think,? Anakin said. ?After all, I bet Lando?s in on the whole plot.?

?Yeah, I mean seriously, did they think we?d really buy the whole Karrde shipping weapons through a resort? You?d think they could have come up with a better cover,? Tahiri added.

?Yeah. Now, I think we left off somewhere before the shower,? Anakin said as he leaned in to kiss her again.

Tahiri smiled at him. ?You?re insatiable, aren?t you??

?Yes,? he replied before he kissed her once again.

-----

?So the shipment?s going to be delayed how long?? Anakin asked Lando the next morning when the couple joined him at breakfast.

Lando was slightly surprised to see both of them dressed for the beach, especially the usually modest Tahiri. She was wearing her immodest bathing suit and a wrap around her waist. He wondered if something had gone on between the two of them the previous day. There weren?t acting as if anything happened between them, but these two Jedi were used to being undercover. Who knew how well they could fool others?

?Two more days. But you two are welcomed to enjoy all of the amenities that this hotel has to offer,? Lando replied suavely.

?Thank you, Mister Calrissian,? Tahiri said politely. ?I am sure we will make sure to take full advantage of all that your hotel has to offer.?

?If you?ll excuse us, we have some investigation to do on the beach,? Anakin said before the two of them left, leaving Lando to wonder at what was going on between them.

-----

The following two days passed by blissfully. The happy couple enjoyed doing couple-ish things as they plotted against those that conspired against them. They especially enjoyed pointing out to Lando the ?suspicious? people that they spotted in his resort. Disturbingly, one or two of them actually needed investigation, but the vast majority of them did not.

At the end of the third day, Lando found that he could no longer make excuses about the shipment. That was when he informed the two that Karrde had decided to ship his weapons through a more secure location. The pair feigned annoyance and disappointment that changed to acceptance about the situation.

They packed up their bags and thanked Lando for his hospitality before they left for the Temple on Ossus.

Lando made the appropriate calls to inform Mara and Han of the past few days? events. He didn?t have the news that they wanted, but it did give them hope that perhaps there was something going on between the two of them that hadn?t been there before.

Mara and Han thanked Lando for his help and started to plan how they could get Anakin and Tahiri to reveal what was really going on between them.

4. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    LOL I figured that they would figure it out sooner rather then later, I like how they are gonna play this against everyone LOL

5. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    OOoohhh! I can't wait to find out how they get back at Han and Mara.

They especially enjoyed pointing out to Lando the ?suspicious? people that they spotted in his resort. Disturbingly, one or two of them actually needed investigation, but the vast majority of them did not.

[face_devil]Poor Lando.

Good job.

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

Aww, young love is so cute. Love how they both decide to get back at the family. LOLOL

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Good stuff, Jaya! I wish they had tormented Lando a little bit longer.

They especially enjoyed pointing out to Lando the ?suspicious? people that they spotted in his resort. Disturbingly, one or two of them actually needed investigation, but the vast majority of them did not.

I can see Lando squirming as Tahiri and Anakin start disturbing the guests in their fak investigation. :D

8. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    Now that was funny I cant wait till they get back to Ossus!

9. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    That was great! Revenge is SWEET!

10. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Mwahaha... revenge IS sweet! :p

Great post, Jaya!

C @};- S

11. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Jaya

You must be trying harder this time. This reply alone is 3.5 pages.

[face_whistling] :cool:

That?s the size I use to write my stories in! My longest story is 75 pages in 10pt Verdana.

Awesome :D
    I never made it to write a story ... but I?m working on it
    till now (and I?m working on it for over a year already) I have 50 pages ... thanks DRL

Oh? the fun has yet to begin.

that?s were the fun begins </Anakin Skywalker> [face_mischief]

Heh. I don?t think that would work either.

no? Padmé and Anakin?s best love scene in ROTS was when both had been apart on the balcony :p

Um? that?s oaky.

[face_whistling]

I totally understand.

you do?
    [face_blush] I missed one post didn?t I [face_whistling] O:)

:: snicker :: You?ll like the ending.

[face_dancing] what do you have in mind? [face_batting]

Heh. Naw, he?s just lazy.

typically :p

Heh. He didn?t want to see her underwear.

suuure

You?re reading my mind.

Mags the great mindreader [face_laugh]

Glad I made you happy.

:D

Only if I wrote it right.

yub yub
    you did, you did

?So why haven?t we done that before now?? Anakin asked as he lightly stroked Tahiri?s back that wasn?t covered by the bikini. She was lying curled up next to him after an exhaustive exercise in the finer arts of kissing.

because both are dummies?
    Or to blind to see what?s right before their noses?

?That was silly of us,? Anakin commented, causing Tahiri to giggle.

*awards both of them the official title Dummy* [face_whistling]

?It was, wasn?t it?? After a few moments of silence, she asked, ?So now what??

:oops: tell her you want to spend the rest of your life with her

?Well, we probably should go to the beach and hunt for information? but I?d rather order room service and charge it to Lando,? Anakin said.

:D hah! But it probably will not hurt Lando too much :p

Almost as if someone had planned it.

miss obviously 8-}

Anakin paused, deep in thought. ?Well, I can?t say that I mind you planning all of this. I didn?t think you wanted me this badly though.?

[face_laugh] ouch!!

?Mara!? they exclaimed simultaneously.

hah! That was rather fast

?She must have been around your father too long,? Tahiri muttered.

[face_laugh]

?Ew. Can we not talk about my parents that way?? Anakin asked. Tahiri giggled at Anakin?s comment. ?It does make sense though. Wait? This means the entire mission was a set-up!?

Mr. Lightening Fast :p

?So we play with the players?? Anakin suggested.

what are they planning? [face_batting]

Later that evening, after dinner, two more kissing sessions, and separate showers for both of them, they began plotting revenge against Anakin?s family.

*is disappointed* [face_whistling] :p

?I say we have a big fight the moment we get home in front of everyone,? Tahiri suggested.

[face_laugh] Han and Leia also always fought ... look how they turned out

?Well, we just make Lando?s life miserable until the shipment is rerouted or something,? Tahiri replied.

that I wanna see ... are they sending 3PO after him ;)

[face_laugh]

Lando was slightly surprised to see both of them dressed for the beach, especially the usually modest Tahiri.

hah! She is not wearing ... she is :eek: :D

?Thank you, Mister Calrissian,? Tahiri said politely. ?I am sure we will make sure to take full advantage of all that your hotel has to offer.?

[face_thinking] And that means exactly what?

The following two days passed by blissfully. The happy couple enjoyed doing couple-ish things as they plotted against those that conspired against them. They especially enjoyed pointing out to Lando the ?suspicious? people that they spotted in his resort. Disturbingly, one or two of them actually needed in

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I made a freaking A on my midterm for history!!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Peagis
    LOL I figured that they would figure it out sooner rather then later, I like how they are gonna play this against everyone LOL
    They?re bright kids after all. ;)

Now that was funny I cant wait till they get back to Ossus!
    Did you read it twice? :confused:

Kissa
    OOoohhh! I can't wait to find out how they get back at Han and Mara.
    It?s quite lovely, really. [face_batting]

Poor Lando.

It could have been worse for him. I can be quite cruel at time. O:)

Good job.
    Thanks!

Healer_Leona
    Aww, young love is so cute. Love how they both decide to get back at the family. LOLOL

Yeah, they are cute. [face_love] The funny thing is they?re in their twenties. ;) Still young, right? [face_whistling] Innocent at least. :D Of course they have to get back? [face_devil]

brodiew
    Good stuff, Jaya! I wish they had tormented Lando a little bit longer.
    I should have done that. ;) But then again? why torture Lando when you can enjoy your newly discovered love? [face_batting]

I can see Lando squirming as Tahiri and Anakin start disturbing the guests in their fak investigation.

Heh. I doubt they disturbed the guests too much. Just pointed out who gave off a ?funny? vibe. Or who they wanted Lando to think gave off a funny vibe.

Alishu06
    That was great! Revenge is SWEET!
    The revenge has yet to be seen. [face_batting]

Courtney_Solo
    Mwahaha... revenge IS sweet!
    Oh just you wait?

Great post, Jaya!
    Thanks!

Maggy
    This one was about 4 pages long. :p

That?s the size I use to write my stories in! My longest story is 75 pages in 10pt Verdana.
    Awesome
    I never made it to write a story ... but I?m working on it
    till now (and I?m working on it for over a year already) I have 50 pages ... thanks DRL

Yeah, the bunny looked so cute when I started writing it. And then it grew. Now it?s starting to have siblings that look like they might get just as big.

Heh. I don?t think that would work either.
    no? Padmé and Anakin?s best love scene in ROTS was when both had been apart on the balcony

Pfft. They?re married. And they already knew they liked each others. Sometimes you just need a push, like someone to get jealous over or abikini that your dad and aunt planted in your girlfriend?s bag?

:: snicker :: You?ll like the ending.
    what do you have in mind?

Something gleefully evil.

?So why haven?t we done that before now?? Anakin asked as he lightly stroked Tahiri?s back that wasn?t covered by the bikini. She was lying curled up next to him after an exhaustive exercise in the finer arts of kissing.
    because both are dummies?
    Or to blind to see what?s right before their noses?

Yeah, that about sums it up.

?That was silly of us,? Anakin commented, causing Tahiri to giggle.
    *awards both of them the official title Dummy*

:)

?It was, wasn?t it?? After a few moments of silence, she asked, ?So now what??
    tell her you want to spend the rest of your life with her

Ha. Not in this story.

?Well, we probably should go to the beach and hunt for information? but I?d rather

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?I still can?t believe you won?t admit to switching my bathing suit out for that bikini!? Tahiri yelled as she stormed down the ramp of the ship.

?I keep telling you that I didn?t do it! I would have chosen one that covered less!? Anakin yelled back. As he walked by his father and Aunt Mara, Anakin commented to him, ?Women!? More loudly he said to Tahiri, ?Hey, at least get your bags!?

?YOU get them! I?m done with you! I?ll never go on another mission with you again!? Tahiri screamed at him.

?FINE!? Anakin yelled back before grabbing his bag and hers and tromping back to his room.

?Maybe that was a bad idea,? Han whispered to Mara.

?Leia?s going to kill you,? Mara replied.

?ME? You were the one that put the suit in there!?

?But it was your idea.?

?We are so dead. We should have let things run their course on their own,? Han said.

?Or we just never admit that we had anything to do with it,? Mara replied.

?To do with what??

?Exactly.?

-----

?Do you think it worked?? Anakin asked once he reached Tahiri?s room.

?I think it did. They seemed pretty shocked,? Tahiri replied.

?Yeah.? Anakin kissed her once again. He was really starting to like this kissing thing.

After a few minutes of kissing, Tahiri mumbled, ?Anakin. We can?t keep this up forever.?

?Sure we can,? he replied.

?No we can?t. They may come looking for us. If we want to mess with their heads, you have to get out of here.?

Anakin pouted.

?Stop that! You know you have to go.?

?Maybe we should just admit that we?re dating now,? Anakin quietly said.

?And spoil the fun of torturing your dad and Mara?? Tahiri asked.

?Fine. We?ll torture them. But not for too much longer because it?s torturing me!?

14. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Just a little note to let you know that I'm still reading and still enjoying..

and I can't wait to see what torture they do to Han and Mara.. :D

15. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Another good one, Jaya. I loved the dialogue. It looks like A/T's plan is working perfectly.

?To do with what??
    ?Exactly.?

Great, playful dialogue. Very Han.

?Fine. We?ll torture them. But not for too much longer because it?s torturing me!?

Poor Anakin's his feeling may just ruin plan...but I doubt it. :D

16. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Hehehehehe that was great, loved Han and Mara's reaction! Poor Anakin...:)

17. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Congrats on your A.:cool:

Now on with the post.

I love how they came off the ramp yelling. Han's denial was cute. I can't wait to see how they finish Mara and Han off.

Poor Anakin getting kicked out of Tahiri's room . . .

More soon please.[face_batting]

18. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Highly amusing Ms. Jaya.

The last post will be very, very, very funny? :D

Teehee.

*waits for next post*

KT

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Ha!!! They played that off pretty damn well! They seem to have fooled Han and Mara perfectly.

?To do with what??

?Exactly.?

Though, they're not exactly dumb either. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

20. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    LOL great post!

21. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    *cough* It's torturing me, too. *cough cough* :p

22. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Kidan
    Just a little note to let you know that I'm still reading and still enjoying..
    and I can't wait to see what torture they do to Han and Mara..

:D Thanks! Glad you?re still reading!

brodiew
    Another good one, Jaya. I loved the dialogue. It looks like A/T's plan is working perfectly.
    Yes? [face_devil]

?To do with what??
    ?Exactly.?
    Great, playful dialogue. Very Han.

:D Thanks!

Poor Anakin's his feeling may just ruin plan...but I doubt it.

Hehe. He doesn?t.

Alishu06
    Hehehehehe that was great, loved Han and Mara's reaction! Poor Anakin... :)
    Teehee. Glad you?re enjoying it! :D

Kissa
    Congrats on your A.
    Thanks. :)

I love how they came off the ramp yelling. Han's denial was cute. I can't wait to see how they finish Mara and Han off.
    [face_devil]? er? O:)

Poor Anakin getting kicked out of Tahiri's room . . .
    He?ll probably end up on the couch a lot. ;)

More soon please.
    I think the last post is next?

Killik_Twilight
    Highly amusing Ms. Jaya.
    Why do I feel like I?m suddenly much, much older than you? :p

The last post will be very, very, very funny?
    Well, at least to us. ;) We might have a weird sense of humor.

Teehee.
    *waits for next post*

:p

Healer_Leona
    Ha!!! They played that off pretty damn well! They seem to have fooled Han and Mara perfectly.
    Teehee. :D

?To do with what??
    ?Exactly.?
    Though, they're not exactly dumb either.

Nope. But it?s fun to play with the ?masters? of things. ;)

Peagis
    LOL great post!
    Thanks! :D

Courtney_Solo
    *cough* It's torturing me, too. *cough cough*
    :p You?ll be happy soon.

23. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Um? because you are? :p Just kidding, I know you're not that much older than me.

Hahahah, maybe.

:D

KT

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Tahiri and Anakin avoided and ignored each other in public causing Han to feel horrible over it. Mara didn?t seem to feel much guilt over the couple?s fight.

The rest of the Temple was abuzz with gossip over the fighting Jedi.

Anakin and Tahiri spent the week formulating their plan to get Han and Mara back.

Tahiri thought she had the perfect plan?

-----

Anakin snuck into his father?s room, while he was showering, on the fifth day of Operation Bikini Revenge. He piled all of his father?s clothing into a bag along with pretty much anything else he could use to cover himself up with.

He was nice enough to leave one piece of clothing though?

-----

Tahiri ran the plan by Luke one more time before he agreed to help. He knew he was going to regret helping in the long run, but he agreed that Mara and Han shouldn?t have meddled in Anakin and Tahiri?s relationship.

He helped Tahiri remove all of Mara?s clothing and anything else she could cover up with while Mara was in the shower.

He would regret it in the long run, but seeing Mara in the piece of clothing that Tahiri left for her might just be worth it. Maybe?

-----

Tahiri and Anakin sat waiting on the bags of clothing in the hallway that connected the apartments of Mara and Han. Luke waited behind them anticipating the fireworks almost as much as the two of them.

As expected, they heard shouts and curses emanate from both apartments as Mara and Han discovered that not only did they not have any clothing but that they would be forced to wear?

Han was the first to stick his head out of the door. He was as red as the Errant Venture, and he refused to step out into the hallway wearing the bottom of the bikini.

Anakin calmly told him, ?If you want your clothing back, you?ll have to come out into the hallway and get it.?

?I don?t think your girlfriend wants to see this,? Han replied gruffly.

Tahiri colored slightly. The bikini barely covered her? and a fully grown man?

?Good job Kid. You proved your point. Now, can I have my clothing back? Or do we have to see how red your girlfriend can turn??

?SOLO! VEILA!? Mara screamed as she stormed out of her room. As much as she hated wearing the bikini, she did what she had to. When she saw her husband standing there behind the mischievous couple, she was suddenly struck with silence.

How could her husband be in on this!

?SKYWALKER! How could you!?

?I wanted to see you in the bikini, Dear. Plus these two can be very persuasive. And it?s pretty funny to see Han embarrassed. I don?t think I?ve ever seen him like this,? Luke calmly replied. He might as well enjoy his last few moments of life while he could.

Mara looked like she could murder all of them with a single thought.

?Well, we just wanted to thank you two for sending us on that trip,? Anakin said.

?And for getting me that bikini,? Tahiri continued.

?It really did help things get started,? Anakin added on. They were now finishing each other?s sentences.

?So we just wanted to repay you with a bikini of your very own,? Tahiri replied.

?You two are so dead!? Han yelled.

?Come and get us Dad!? Anakin replied.

?Why should I when Mara?s going to kill you as it is?? he asked.

Leia chose that exact moment to come home from a diplomatic mission. ?What?s going on here?? she asked, puzzled.

?Aunt Mara and Dad set us up on a fake mission to get us together,? Anakin remarked nonchalantly.

?Did it work?? Leia asked, still drinking in the entire situation; especially the part that involved her husband in a bikini. That had to be a long story.

?Yes,? Tahiri and Anakin replied.

All of the older adults breathed sighs of relief.

?Well, it?s about time!? Han commented. ?Hey Mara, maybe we should work on Jacen next!?

?Over your dead butt, Solo,? she replied harshly. ?Now give me back my clothes so I can kill your uncle for helping,? she told the mischievous pair.

?Anakin, I think I have something in my room that I need you to fix,? Tahiri quickly said.

?Sur

25. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Hehehehe, they've certainly turned the tables on Mara and Han. Can't wait to see the epilogue. :D

*grins*

KT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.