main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stalker (a round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Nov 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    k' this takes place when Obi is about 17-18 years old.

---------

Elise held the holorecorder to her eye training it on the figure she was watching. /this will be perfect/ she thought /I don't have any of him practicing his sparring yet./

Across the street from where Elise was Obi-wan Kenobi was within the confines of the Jedi temple's walls . With sure swift strong movements he was going though some of his katas. Several younger students watched him from a distance as did Elise.

"Honey?" Elise jumped about five feet from suprise at the voice. Quickly shoving the holorecorder under her bed she ran to her door. "Yes mom?"

"It's time for school." Elise frowned, /stupid school/ she glanced longingly at her window that overlooked the Jedi Temple. "Later," she whispered.
    ----

Feel free to join in! There's pleaty room for new characters and theres no plot so the possibilities are limitless!!!

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Cool. I'll give it a try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan shivered, glancing over his shoulder, out the window. His slight gap of concentration cost him. Suddenly, he found himself on his back, his Master's saber blade pointed at his throat.

"Kill point." Master Qui-Gon said. Obi-Wan sighed, dropping his lightsaber in defeat. Helping his Padawan up, Qui-Gon looked at him sternly. "Be mindful of your surroundings, but not to the pint that they distract you. It could be fatal in a real battle."

Obi-Wan hung his head. "I'm sorry Master. I just had a strange feeling..." He drifted off, glancing back at the window.

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    great story.

4. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I'll join unless Kadi is absolutley sick of working with me.

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Oh boy this is great! People are actually replying!

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    This is cool! But the girl would be me....j/k!

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    She is many women and girls on this board.
    ;o)

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Elise watched the time on her chrono slowly go by. /School is sooooo... boring/ Thinking back to her view at the window she imagined what Obi-wan would be doing right now. Her unquenchable thirst for the Jedi was increasing and Elise found herself thinking of ways to get more material of him.

"Elise?" Came a distant voice outside of her thoughts.

"Wha?, Huh?" Elise lifted her head off the desk and looked around the class room. It was completely empty. Her teacher was standing next to her desk.

"You dozed off again."

Elise held her head in her hands and groaned, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I've been thinking." She pasted a strained expression on her face.

Seeing her distress her teacher nodded, "I'll forgive you this once but try not to do it again, alright?"

/Yes, score one for my acting abilities,/ "Oh thank you, I promise it will not happen again." Getting up she left school and headed for home. /Hmm... my acting abilities, I don't know, will they be good enough to fool a Jedi?/

9. TrinityDay

TrinityDay Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 6, 2000
    "Elise! Elise!"

Elise turned around to see who was calling her. She saw a familiar figure weaving her way in and out of the crowd in the hallway, trying to reach her friend.

"I've been looking all over for you," Lari, Elise's best friend, said.

"What's up?" Elisa asked, swinging her bag onto her other shoulder and continuing on to class.

Lari fell into step beside her. "I was wondering if you'd done the homework in history."

"Some. Why?"

"I desperately need to see it," Lari said.

Elise shook her head. "No. You know as well as I do that our teacher's said if she's caught us copying off of one another one more time, she's going to give us detention."

"What's a little detention between friends?" Lari wanted to know.

"No," Elise said again, this time a little more firmly.

"Fine, fine," Lari said, backing off. "I'll just get it from someone else. No big deal."

"You needn't bother," Elise said a little bitterly. "It's not like anyone will be surprised if you show up for class without having done your homework."

Lari shrugged, knowing what Elise said was true, but not really caring all that much.

"So why didn't you do *your* homework, Miss Perfect Student?"

"I was . . . busy." There was no way Elise was going to tell Lari the real reason, that she had spent the entire night watching and fantasizing about a certain young Padawan.

"Okay, whatever." Lari shrugged again. "See ya." She went slipped into the doorway of her next class, leaving Elise all alone once again.

10. Calayka_Bele

Nov 7, 2000
    Is it ok if I put my own character?
    She lives in the Temple and is a Padawan.

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Go for it, any character is welcome!

12. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Oh, this looks very fun! I'll have to think up something and join...if that's okay ^_^

13. Calayka_Bele

Nov 7, 2000
    Calayka a 15 (or 16 depending on how old Obi-Wan is) girl snuck down the hall towards Obi-Wan.

She tapped him on the shoulder. "BOO!"

He jumped a bit. "Oh hey Cal."

Cal looked at him curiously. "Are you ok? You seem a bit distracted."

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just, during sparring today I got this really strange feeling. Like I was being watched or something."

"Hmm. Sounds weird." She looked at her chrono. "Hey it's nearly dinner time. A good meal and you'll be good as new."

Obi-Wan smiled weakly. "Alright let's go."

Something was still really bothering him.

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Elise picked at her dinner. She was feeling depressed from school.

"What is it dear?" asked her mother. "You look down."

Elise rolled her eyes and continued playing with her food. "It's this stupid school," she muttered under her breath.

Her mother sighed, /why is it always school that is the problem?/ "What's the matter with it today? Are they giving you too much homework?" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Remember when Jae left?"

"Yes I do, how could I forget that?" Jae was her only son. He had left when he was only one to live at the Jedi Temple.

"Well I know I was only six at the time, but I remember feeling extreamly jealous. All I wanted to do was be a Jedi." Elise sighed starting to feel even more depressed, being a Jedi was an impossible goal for her. Mainly because she had the force ability of a droid.

Her mother just shook her head, they had been over this conversation countless times. Trying to change the subject she said, "are you done with your dinner? Why don't you go do your homework."

Elise shoved her chair away from the table, "fine." What was she thinking, complaining to her mother about never being a Jedi was a usless waste of time. It would never happen. However she could always marry a Jedi. And she knew just the one, just how could she get him to meet her?

----

Ok guys! Feel free to run with this story!

15. TrinityDay

Nov 6, 2000
    It was too long in Elise's opinion before she could escape into her room. Her mom insisted on her helping clean up the kitchen after dinner, then do all her other chores around the house.

In the end, the only way she could get away was by saying she had a lot of homework she needed to do. Even with that, it was hard to get away.

Sighing, Elise got her school things out of her bag. If her mom came in, she needed to at least *look* like she was doing homework.

Her thought immediately drifted to Obi-Wan Kenobi over at the Jedi Temple. She tiptoed over to the window, taking care to be quiet, so her mom wouldn't hear her and wonder why she wasn't doing her homework.

He wasn't there. Of course he wasn't there. After the way her day had gone, could Elise really expect any different?

Well, she didn't have to sit around feeling sorry for herself. Elise reached under her bed and pulled out her collection of pictures of the young Padawan. She needed to sort through them.

Short and not all that good, I know, but someone else can pick it up from there.

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Obi-wan couldn't help thinking that he was being watched. At the moment his ears were ringing, /doesn't that mean someone is thinking about you?/ He shook his head, old superstitions were just that, old and superstitions.

"Obi-wan, you seem preoccupied," said his master. The two were in their apartment preparing for another mission that would take them to Corellia in the morning.

Obi-wan looked up from the bag he was packing, "hmm? Why do you say that?" He knew there was no fooling his master but he didn't have to worry him with trivial matter of him /thinking/ someone /may/ be watching him.

Qui-gon raised an eyebrow, "the only reason is you are totally disregarding your regular evening snacking habits, usually that means something is on your mind."

Obi-wan smile, /actually come to think of it I am hungry./ "Thank you for reminding me," the Padawan marched over to the food preperatory station and rumaged around for snacks. After picking out several large helpings he sat down at their table and started to eat. Noticing that Qui-gon just sat their he said, "do you want some?"

"Obi-wan, you never cease to amaze me."

-----

Elise sighed as she glanced out into the evening through her window. Down below all was quiet and still no Obi-wan. /I hope he's not going on another mission/ Suddenly an idea came into her head.

Pulling up a chair to her computer she acsessed the holonet. Trying to remember everything she had learned in the art of slicing she tried to gain entrance to the Jedi Temple's files.

Unsuccesful for nearly three hours she was on the verge of giving up. In frustration she banged her hand on the keyboard and was amazed to see the list of files she wanted to see appear on the screen. /Yes! Oh I am so good./ She scrolled down looking for any information on Obi-wan. To her dismay she discovered that he would be leaving at 10:30 the nest day for Corellia.

"no." Moaned Elise. /How could this happen? He could be gone for weeks!/ She paced around her room thinking about what she could do. "I know," she stopped pacing and started to throw clothes in her travel bag.

----

Hmmm... what could Elise be up to?

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    So who wants to go next???

18. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Obi-Wan turned to Qui-Gon. "Master, do you sence anything?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, except... you. You are worried about something."

"I'm not worried, just alittle spooked."

"'spooked' about what?"

"I'm not quite sure. I sence something, or someone... off in the distance."

"You must cease your anxiety, Obi-wan. Once your mind is calm, you can hear what the Force is telling you."

"Yes, master,"Obi-wan sighed.

"Obi-wan, why dont you try mediating for awhile. There's nothing for you to do here."

"Y-yes, master, maybe I'll be able to concentrate better." Obi-wan stood and walked into the next room. He sat in the middle of the dark room, and breathed deeply. He felt the Force flow through him. He saw many images, but they came too fast, and had trouble recognizing anything. And then he saw something he could not miss. His eyes shot open and he was a form in the corner.

Obi-wan jumped up and flicked his lightsaber to life.

"Nooo! No, no, no! Put it away!! Awaaaay!!" screamed the creature.

"What are you doing here?!?"

At that moment Qui-gon ran into the room. "Obi, NOOOO!" Qui-Gon yelled.
    I'm looking forward to whoever takes over now!

19. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... I'm at a total loss of ideas for what could happen next.

20. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Qui-gon, sighed as Obi-wan put away his lightsaber, "this, my padawan, is Golar. He is the one that has alerted the temple to the situation on Corellia that needs our attention."

Obi-wan raised his eyebrow, this was the first he had heard of the nature of his mission. He was usually filled in on the details during the trip there. "And what exactally is the situation?"

Golar ran to behind Qui-gon to shield himself from any future attack. "It concerns with people being taken as slaves. Mainly orphans and homless people who can't fend for themselves." The little man's eyes welled up with tears from a memory. "They took my family away also."

Qui-gon moved away from Golar and patted Obi-wan on the shoulder. "He will be under our protection, so next time don't threaten him with you lightsaber."

-----

Elise checked her chrono, /the ship leaves at 10:00 that gives me two hours./ She had skipped school and was heading on foot to the landing pad Obi-wan would be leaving from. They would be taking a public flight since Corellia was such a common destination. It would also make it much easyer for Elise to follow them as it wouldn't be suspicios if she was on the same ship.

21. TrinityDay

Nov 6, 2000
    There was still an hour left until the ship took off. Elise was growing very impatient.

There was nothing for her to do there but wait. Not many of the other passengers had arrived yet and those that had held no interest to Elise.

She wondered when Obi-Wan would arrive. He needed to get there soon. All passengers were supposed to arrive at least half an hour before the flight was schedule to take off in case there were any difficulties. Problems often arrised, or so Elise was told. She had never actually travelled to another planet before.

She had briefly toyed with the idea of buying something that would entertain her to pass the time, but gave up the idea quickly. Already she had emptied out her bank account of every last credit. She didn't have that much money and she needed to stick to a budget to make it last as long as possible.

Withdrawals were too easy to trace, which is why Elise had elected to empty her bank account here instead of in Corellia. Although it would in normal circumstances be a better idea to only take out as much money as she needed on Corellia, Elise was afraid her mother would track her down that way.

No, it was a much better plan to carry all her money with her.

Elise was busy watching a middle-aged couple whose sole purpose in life seemed to be making each other as miserable as possible twenty minutes later when Obi-Wan finally appeared.

He was with his master, of course, but the two Jedi also seemed to be travelling with another person. Elise wondered if he was a third Jedi.

She started to discreetly watch them while trying to listen in on their conversation.

I hope this helps get this going again. Come on, people, write! We don't want this thread to die.

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I agree Trinity we need to keep this going!

23. Luke_and_Mara_4ever

Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    Mas Por Favor!

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    ?Tu hablas espanol? !Yo tambien!

-----

Obi-wan felt the familiar sensation of being watched creep upon him again. Looking around he glanced at the other passengers in the starship, but nobody seemed suspicious.

"Obi-wan, what is it?" Qui-gon could feel the boys unrest.

He shook his head, "it's that same feeling I had the day before, when we were sparring."

Qui-gon nodded in understandment, "If anything changes please tell me."
    ------

Elise sat back in the chair, she couldn't hear a word they were saying. Next to her a young man about 20 years old sat. Smiling at her nervously he said, "this is my first flight off Coruscant, I'm a little nervous."

"It's mine too," Then offering her hand she said, "My name is Elise."

Taking her hand he replied, "I'm Tani. So, why are you going to Corellia?"

Shifting nervously in her seat she wondered what she would say, "I'm uh going there to study, uh migratory patterns of, uh this certain species of bird that is native there."

"I'm going to visit my fiance, I mean the girl I was betrothed to." He looked down at his hands.

"You don't get to choose who you marry?"

Tani sighed, "unfortunatly no."

25. Calayka_Bele

Nov 7, 2000
    Yo hablo espanol. Si, mas por favor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.