main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stalker (a round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Nov 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Tani was giving Elise detailed descriptions of the best places to eat and where to shop, while pointing them out to her as they drove down the street. Elise was enjoying herself and gazed up at the darkening buildings admiring the architecture. Suddenly movement from the roof caught her attention.

Without warning blaster fire erupted and hit the hood of the speeder sending it spinning out of control. Although they had not been traveling very fast they hit the transparisteel window of a nearby shop hard enough to shatter the windshield. Transparisteel flew every where cutting into Elise and Tani's faces drawing blood.

After a brief moment of recovery Tani grabbed Elise's hand and hauled her out of the wreaked speeder. She was still in shock of what had happened, "Come on!" Yelled Tani, he gave her a quick shake that brought her back to the present. "We have to get away from here. I'm not sure who is attacking us but we have to get away."

The pair took off down the street, but a moment to late. Two aliens stepped into their path causing Tani to swerve and pull Elise into a near by alley. The aliens followed them matching the pace set by Tani.

Elise glanced back and identified their attackers as a Rodian and a Human. She reached out and pushed a trash container in their way way, successfully causing them to trip over it. It gave Tani the moment he needed to take a sharp turn onto a wide street that the alley exited onto.

Pausing in the shadows of a door way Tani turned to Elise. "Are you alright? Are you hurt."

Slightly dazed she shook her head, "no I'm fine," she gingerly touched her forehead and saw her fingertips covered in blood. "Do you know where I can get my face cleaned."

Cut and bruised himself Tani shook his head, "I still don't think we are safe from those guys back there." As the word left his mouth he saw the two aliens come out of the alley and start to head their way. Elise nudged him in the ribs and pointed in another direction down the street, two more were coming.

"We're trapped," wimpered Elise. She looked at Tani then grabbed his hand in fear.

2. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Great post!

I'd add more, but babysitting calls. *shudder*

Keep up the good work!

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ahh, baby sitting, I can sympathise with you. After doing it four five years I have promised myself to never do it again. Now I might get a better paying job just during the weekends.

4. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    The once-empty street was now sprawling with activity as police officers, newsreporters, and witnesses swarmed the area wheer Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon had fought their attackers.

"And in today's news," one of the reporters, a female Calamarian, said in front of a holocamera, "two Jedi Knights from Coruscant were ambushed by a group of nonhumans who had been assaulting a citizen of Coronet City. Appparently, they belong to the Hutt organization known as The Hydra, who have been forcing thousands of people on Corellia out of their homes and brought into orbit for unspecified purposes. As of right now, the alien attackers are going to be taken to prison, where they will await a trial."

Obi-Wan stood in the background as a pair of officers questioned Qui-Gon and the homeless people they had run into earlier. The old man had been rushed to the MedCenter immediately, where his wounds would be treated in a bacta tank.

All throughout the activity, Obi-Wan wondered about The Hydra. From what he had heard, they were using the people of Corellia to their advantage. The question was, what did they need them for? Why were they being taken to the fleet orbiting the planet?

What was The Hydra's purpose?

As Obi-Wan pondered this, he suddenly felt a cold rush burn through his heart, accompanied by a girl's sceam, high-pitched and terrified. He let out an involuntary gasp, but no one paid any attention to him.

It had been a disturbance in the Force.

Somebody needed help.

Obi-Wan glanced over at Qui-Gon, who still conversing with the police officers. The Jedi Master had his hands full right now--but Obi-Wan didn't.

Moving as stealthily as a sand-panther stalking its prey, the young Padawan headed away from the scene.

"Stay away from us!" Elise shouted as the four attackers closed in on them.

Tani used his body to shield Elise as they backed up against the alley wall. Although she admired his courage, she knew it would do little good against four fearsome, well-built adults. The odds were definitely not in their favor.

"What do you want from us?" Tani demanded defiantly, trying to act brave, but Elise could feel his hand trembling in fear.

"Xenon has requested that we bring any and all capable bodies to the *Zirlaga*," the Rodian said, obviously the leader of the group. He edged closer to the two teens, brandishing a deadly-looking vibroblade that could slice through human flesh like butter. "Anyone who resists is to meet a slow and excruciating death."

Elise glared at the green-skinned alien. "We're not gonna take that from a bunch of losers like you!" she snapped. "Go get 'em, Tani!" She shoved him forth.

Tani looked at her in horror. "What?"

"Go on," she insisted. "Beat them up!"

Tani looked at the four figures, and then at Elise. "You have *got* to be joking."

Elise violently shook her head. "No. How else are we gonna get out of here alive?"

Tani took a deep breath and took a cautious step toward their four attackers, visibly afraid. "Um...o-okay," he stammered, "you guys are really asking for it. S-S-So, if you guys know w-what's good for you, then you'd b-better get..."

As he talked, all four got out their various weapons: the Rodian held vibroblades in both hands, the human had a blaster rifle, the Quarren had a nasty-looking laser drill, and the Aqualish had two small pistols. In unison, they aimed their weapons all on Tani.

The young man gulped. "Um...can we talk about this?"

The Rodian stepped forth, hammering the handle of one vibroblade across Tani's face. Blood burst from his nose and lips, and the young man collapsed.

"Tani!" Elise cried out as she rushed to his side.

The Rodian chuckled, and Elise looke up to see him pressing the blade against her throat. "You're next," he hissed.

"I bed to differ," a voice said from behind him.

The four attackers--and Elise--turned to see a man wearing a brown robe standing in the entrance to the alley. Elise couldn't see his face, but she swore that his voice sounded so

5. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I hope you don't mind if I continue. Good post btw.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elise felt her heart jump as she took Obi-Wan's hand.

"I think I'm alright. Thanks for saving us."

Obi-Wan nodded and then looked down at Tani, who had a nasty gash on his forhead and was slipping into unconsciousness. "We better get him to a medical facility."

Elise gasped, having forgotten about Tani. She tore a piece of cloth off of her shirt and quickly wrapped it around his head.

They each draped one of Tani's arms around themselves and started their slow journey.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Calayka_Bele post away! The more the merrier.
    ~~~~

Some how seeing Obi-wan up close during the action had increased her admiration for him bey ten-fold. They had managed to reach a small medical center where Tani was being treated for his injuries. Elise held a bacta pad to the gash she had recieved on her forehead from the speeder crash and waited patiently for news of Tani.

Obi-wan had just contacted his master and told him of what had happened and where he currently was. Turning to Elise he said, "my master will be here shortly, until then I will wait here with you." He sat down next to her.

Elise felt her blood rush to her head. Being so close to him, she was in heaven. After a few minutes she said to Obi-wan, "thank you so much for helping us out back there, I don't know what we would have done."

Before Obi-wan could reply Tani can out of the room he had been treated in. "Hi," he mumbled gloomily.

Obi-wan helped him into a chair, "are you all right?"

Tani shook his head, "no, they called my father, and he is coming over here."

Elise drew in a sharp breath, she had seen Ulric angry for little things, but she couldn't begin to imagine the state of mind he would be in now.

Obi-wan missed the point Tani was trying to make, "I'm sure he'll be glad you are all right."

Tani groaned again, "no you don't understand. We snuck out against his orders. He knew that it would be dangerous if we went out, but we did it anyway."

"Oh, I see." Obi-wan nodded. Then he looked up, "Qui-gon is here." The older Jedi walked in through the door and behind him came Tani's father.

Obi-wan could feel the anger radiate from Tani's father, but the man kept it well hidden. "Tani! I glad to see you were not seriously hurt." He helped his son to his feet and motioned for Elise to follow them. "Come let's go to the speeder and we can go home."

Elise was puzzled she, smiled at Obi-wan then followed them out the door.

7. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Great posts!

8. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    The *Caraminestra* touched down on the landing bay of Coronet City, which was quickly followed by the rest of the fighters fromt he *Zirlaga*. Gilga extended the small ship's ramp, and he stepped out, fully armed with both long-ranged weapons--in this case two blaster pistols and a flame-thrower--and hand-to-hand weapons--a dozen vibroblades attached to his belt, and a whip hanginging on his hip.

It may have looked like too much for just two men. But these two men were *Jedi Knights*, and he wasn't about to take any chances with them.

He would be prepared for them.

He waited until the rest of his group had assembled. Two dozen warriors strong, most of them nonhuman, and all armed to the teeth. They were well-trained warriors of The Hydra, and not afraid to die.

"You remember what we will tell Xenon when we return to the *Zirlaga*?" Gilga asked as he addressed his troops. "We were in the middle of a riot that broke out in downtown Coronet City. The Jedi tried to intervene, and got caught in the crossfire."

One of the warriors--a Weequay--stepped forth. "Sir," it asked in a lizard-like hiss, "are you sure this is the best thing to do? Xenon *did* say he wanted the Jedi to be treated like honored guests."

The Gamorrean nodded. "I am sure of it. Lord Xenon has no idea how dangerous the Jedi are. They can obliterate entire armies with their mysterious powers, and not even break a sweat. I know; I've seen them in action before. Any other questions?"

"How will we find them?" a human asked.

Gilga motioned for his men to follow him, and the group headed toward one of the passenger starships on the landing bay. The captain of the ship was in the middle of a conversation with two of his fellow pilots.

Gilga tapped the man on the shoulder. "Sir," he said. "May I ask you a question?"

The captain turned to face him. Thankfully, he understood Gamorrean and replied, "Shoot."

"My comrades and I are looking for someone. Two men. They are most likely dressed in brown robes, and carry lightsabers at their belts. Call themselves Jedi Knights."

The captain nodded, Gilga having caught his attention. "You know, now that you mention it, I *did* see two Jedi today. In fact, they were two of the passengers on my ship."

A pig-like snort erupted from Gilga's nostrils--the Gamorrean equivalent of a smile--and asked, "Where did they go?"

"The old one, the Master, came back here a few hours ago," the captain said. "Apparently, he and his friend found some people being attacked by one of The Hydra's men. Took the victims to the Coronet MedCenter."

Gilga nodded as he spoke, processing the information in his brain.

"Thank you, sir," the Gamorrean replied.

The captain nodded, and returned to the earlier conversation.

Gilga led his warriors away from the starship. "Looks like we're going to pay a visit to the hospital," he said. "Remember, men, eliminate the Jedi and anyone else who stands in our way."

They set off.

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Tani's father said nothing all through the ride home. Elise didn't know what to think about it, she was afraid at any moment he would explode and Tani would be at the brunt of his wrath. But looking closer she saw lines of worry around his eyes, //was Ulric worried about his son's safety? Did he really have a heart under all that anger?//

When they reached Tani's home Ulric suggested that they go to bed. They were both injured and needed rest. The two complied and when to bed.

*Click* Elise stirred in bed and slowly opened her eyes. *CLick* there was that noise again, what was it? *Click* Elise got out of bed and wandered down the hallway. *Click* The noise was coming from a small study. Feeling the urge to snoop she opened the door a crack and looked into the study.

Ulric's back was to the door but aparently it was him making the noise. He was talking to a figure on a holoprojector and at the same time nervously would rap his nuckles against his desk causing the clicking noise. "Do you know what happened today?"

The figure shook his head, "no, what?"

"Your infernal Hydra attacked my son and his guest!"

The figure paled slightly. "I'm sure it was a mistake..."

"Mistake or not if any harm comes to my family I will not supply you boss with any more Quantumsteel. According to Xenon part of the deal was that my family and friends would remain untouched."

Xenon's human aide protested, "agian it was just a mistake. It will be made clear to the men that they are to treat your family with the utmost respect. The ones responsible will be punished."

"Excellent, then I bid you farewell."

Elise drew away from the door, //he was in on it?// She ran down the hallway to Tani's room, she had to tell him.

10. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Great twist! The plot thickens...

<insert scary music>

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Mwhahaha, perhaps I could be your Padawan of plot twists? [face_clown]

12. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    LOL! :D

Well, I guess it's my turn...

---------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sat down in the waiting room of the MedCenter, waiting for the doctor to return with news about the old man's recovery. So far, it had been almost two hours, and still they had heard nothing from him.

Qui-Gon had gone into a Jedi meditation trance to help pass the time. His eyes were closed shut in concentration, and it almost looked as if he was asleep.

Obi-Wan shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He was starting to get restless. He still hadn't quite mastered the art of Jedi trances. The first time he had tried it, he ended up in a "trance" for two weeks. Now, he wished he had tried to practice with it more; it certainly would have helped greatly right now. The hours were slow and boring, and all there was to do was sit and watch Ithorian soap operas on the holovid. It also didn't help that his chair felt as hard as a rock.

Obi-Wan sighed and tried to take his mind off waiting. Instead, he tried to think about other things, such as the girl he had saved in the alley...

"Sirs?"

Obi-Wan sat up, startled by the voice, and saw Doctor Charon standing over him. As if on cue, Qui-Gon's eyes fluttered open as the Jedi Master snapped out of his trance.

"Yes, Doctor?" Qui-Gon asked. "Is he going to be all right?"

"He'll be fine," Doctor Charon replied. "He spent the last two hours in a bacta tank, and his wounds are healed up now."

"Can we talk to him?" Obi-Wan asked.

The doctor shook his head. "Not right now. He's resting. But you're welcome to come back tomorrow."

"Thank you, Doctor," Qui-Gon said as he stood up. His student followed suit, and the two Jedi headed out of the MedCenter.

"So, what do we do now, Master?" Obi-Wan asked as they left the building and headed out into the dark street.

"I need to speak with the Governor-General," Qui-Gon said.

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Good post Jedi 15! Lets see if I can think of anything.

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Tani was sleeping soundly, Elise walked up to his bed and shook him.

"Wha..." His word were quickly muffled by Elise's hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhh! He'll hear you!" She removed her hand and motioned for Tani to get up.

Tani yawned then stood up. Now whispering he asked, "who will hear us?"

"I got up and was walking down the hallway when I heard you father talking to someone. The person he was talking to belonged to the same group that attacked us." Elise paced around his room.

Tani sat down on his bed speechless, his own father was a criminal? He was suddenly very confused and didn't know what to do. "So Elise what does this mean?"

She sighed, "I don't know. We aren't exactally in the best position to be confronting him about this." Her mind drifted, she thought back to when they had been attacked and Obi-wan had helped then. Obi-wan! "Tani we could find the Jedi and tell them. They would know what to do."

Nodding his head in agreement Tani added, "that's a great idea. But how exactally are we going to find them? We can't sneak out any more with the guards dad has hired and if we do where would we look for them? Coronet City is fairly large."

Elise sat down next to Tani on his bed, "I don't know."

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Up! I hate to see this thread be inactive for too long.

16. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Blasted writer's block! =(

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ughh! Writers block! Poor baby :eek:( Get better soon!

18. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Great story all!

19. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Thanks Imzadi, I just wish more people would add on. :eek:P

20. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    I'll try to post something tomorrow.

UP!

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Kadi-wan! Pulees post! I don't want this thread to die!
    Help us Kadi-Wan_Kenobi your our only hope.;o)

22. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    As Gilga walked down the street with his men towards the Infirmary, the wheels in his head churned.

When xenon heard he had eliminated the two knights, he would probably get a reward.

Maybe even a promotion.

But....

What if he could capture the two Jedi?

They would be able to use that Force of theirs to build the droids so much quicker.

And Xenon could use their knowledge of certain things to his advantage.

Yes.

He would capture the knights.

With each step, a plan began to form in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short. I'll try to post more later.

23. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Yes a new post!

I can go now...

~~~

Tani and Elise decided that they had to get to the Jedi and tell them of what was happening. Going once again against Tani's father's wishes they snuck out, this time arming themselves with blasters.

@@@@
    "Where could they be?" Wondered Elise out loud as they walked down a road. "We checked the hospital, but the guy there said they had just left."

Tani shrugged, "If I were a Jedi I would be trying to figure out what was going on. And not be hanging out around a hospital."

Elise bit her lip as she thought, "umm, well would they go to talk to some kind of authority figure?"

Snapping his fingers Tani cried, "That's it!" He stopped walking and looked at Elise in the eye, "they would go to talk to whoever called them to Corellia in the first place."

"But who did call them?"

"Well, maybe the Govenor-General or someone connected to him."

"Well where is the Govenor-General's office? Let's go see if we could catch them there!" The two took off running down the street.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.