main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stallone's The Expendables & The Expendables 2 (teaser trailer online!)

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by The2ndQuest , Dec 14, 2008.

1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    TEASER!!! :cool: =P~

Also, the extended director's cut is on video now too= it's worth checking out. The added material really smoothes the film out, the reinstated songs from Shinedown and Sully are no longer conspicuously absent and I've heard they recut almost half the movie with alternate angles/wider shots that improve the action (and reduce negative shaky cam effects).

2. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
  3. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    Bullets sawing people's heads off is apparently fine (so long as the blood looks poorly animated, perhaps?) but Heaven forfend anyone should utter the word bitch.

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Sly confirms it to AICN

Harry, the film is fantastic with Van Damme turning in an inspired performance... Our final battle is one for the ages. The PG13 rumor is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale Ass Bashing will not leave anyone hungry...Sly

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
  6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    But that means no more of Terry Crews' magic people-exploding shotgun :(.

7. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    The day that ribcages exploding and internal organs splattering amidst geysers of scarlet gore is anything but a "hard R" is the day I wonder what the hell happened to our culture.