1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Standoff on Hoth - A SWC Rebellion RPG

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Jedi Gunny, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc: Yay xD !!! Can't wait to try out my character. This'll officially be my first time rping ever so bear with me. I'll do my best.
  2. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: You CS hasn't been approved yet. Still waiting for a PM.
  3. RX_Sith C&G Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    CS Approved:

Name: Bren Derlin
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Tiisheraan
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Dark Blonde
    Skin Color: Lightly tanned
    Appearance: 5'10" Medium build, mustache and scruffy beard
    Position (Pilot, Foot Soldier, Officer): Officer
    Main Weapon: Standard Rebel Blaster Rifle
    Alternative weapon(s) (be reasonable): None
    Possessions: None
    Biography: As a captain in the Alliance military, Derlin served under Carlist Rieekan for quite a while, participating in several campaigns in numerous skirmishes throughout the galaxy. However, it was his service at the Battle of Nentan shortly after the destruction of the first Death Star that gained him fame and a well-deserved promotion. Nentan was the location of a Rebel safeworld, a stopover for liberated civilians seeking asylum from the Empire. The Nentan base was barely two months old when it was discovered by Imperial forces. With an overload of civilians and little time to evacuate, Rieekan realized that many military personnel would have to be left behind to buy time for the civilians to escape. Derlin, however, devised an ingenious, if not unorthodox, plan to safely evacuate everyone. He led an "expendable" force, including the entire group of endangered military personnel, away from the abandoned base, where he knew the Imperials would throw everything they had to crush the facility in a typical show of force. That meant leaving their transports under relatively little protection. Derlin's group eliminated the few guards and stole a single landing barge, blasting away from the planet and past an Imperial Star Destroyer in orbit before the Imperials knew what had happened. Rieekan immediately promoted Derlin to the rank of Major for his heroics. />
  4. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Bren derlin is a canon character http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bren_Derlin . I even have his action fugure truth be told http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Assault-Figure-Derlin/dp/B000B5MUZC . He's responsible for closing the shield doors after han tries to find luke in the blizzard and in rogue squadron: rebel strike for gamecube, he saves luke after his airspeeder gets destroyed by riding up to him on a tautaun with another tautaun hitched to the first one so that luke may ride it back to echo base. Also, the guy who wants to assume brens persona copied and pasted part of his wookieepedia bio to his cs.
  5. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    He sent it to me, so I put it through.
  6. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc:When is it gonna start?
  7. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    OOC: I've been really busy these last three days.
  8. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    This is sort of sad/cool, were at 32 posts and havent even started playing yet
  9. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did it die? Is anyone still willing to pickk it up if so? Anybody.
  10. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    no the gm is working out the details.
  11. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
  12. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    cs approved

Name: Selena
    Species: human
    Homeworld: born on Chandrila
    Eye Color: soft blue
    Hair Color: dark brown/black
    Skin Color: white
    Appearance: slender, 5?7 ? high. She wears a uniform similar to the Rebel marksmen in Star Wars Battlefront 2 in the snow uniform on Hoth.
    Position (Pilot, Foot Soldier, Officer): foot soldier (sniper)
    Main Weapon: E-17d Sniper Rifle,
    Alternative weapon(s) (be reasonable): Defender sporting blaster
    Possessions: a bracelet given to her by her mother
    Biography:

Selena was born into a military family that served the Rebel Alliance. From a young age, she was taught how to use a blaster to defend herself. Although she was well proficient in diverse weapons, she preferred the sniper rifle. From the time she was born, she moved around with her parents, who often moved from one Rebel base to the other. She loved her parents, and they loved her. But sadly that life couldn?t last forever. Her father was killed during the space battle above the Death Star. And her mother was tortured to death while she was caught spying on the Empire. Despite these loses, Selena fights on determined to make sure her parents deaths were not in vain. She resides on Hoth with her best friend Erin and boyfriend Jake.
  13. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Not to be offensive but the Rebel Alliance officially formed in 3aby after Starkiller(Galen Marek) died. Your character's parents would have been part of one of the many partisan groups that existed at the time of your character's birth. The bio was very good nonetheless I think.
  14. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry, I meant before the battle of Yavin not after. 3BBY
  15. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    who cares? I don't and i'm sure the others don't.
  16. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I just need one more person to post their approved sheet, and I'll post the OP.
  17. Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    CS approved:

Name: Carrie Byrht
    Species: human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Skin Color: white
    Appearance: 5' 5" with freckles and curly hair, average build
    Position (Pilot, Foot Soldier, Officer): Foot Soldier, Sniper
    Main Weapon: Sniper Gun
    Alternative weapon(s) (be reasonable): Metal Saber
    Possessions: pictures of her family
    Biography: Carrie was born on Naboo. She has two brothers and two sisters. Her dad died when she was 15 so she and her brother quit school and started working to support their family. Her older brother joined the Rebel Alliance a year ago and they haven't heard from him since. And now she has joined the Rebellion to find her brother.

18. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc-Do we have all the characters now?
  19. JediHighlander Jedi Knight

star 1
    CS Approved

Name: Delta 2187 (Hiro)
    Species: Human (Clone)
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Dark Tan
    Appearance: Strong build, 1.8m. Wears a sealed body glove under his Composite Armor (recently painted white) and a jet pack
    Position (Pilot, Foot Soldier, Officer): Foot Soldier (Advance Recon Commando)
    Main Weapon: Modified EE-3 Carbine Rifle (Added stock and inferred scope)
    Alternative weapon(s): 2 DC-17 Hand Blasters with tactical holsters, 4 vibro-blades (one in each boot sheaths, and forearm sheaths) thermal detonators.
    Possessions: Comlink, Datapad, a small silver emblem of House Antillies of Alderaan.
    Biography: Delta 2187 was a second generation ARC Clone created after the clone wars, he was created in 15 BBY, he was one of the last Clones to be created. He showed great talent, as all ACR Clones do, in all matters of fighting and served the Empire well. Delta 2187 attained active status in 5BBY and had a successful career, it was during this time he gained the nickname Hiro as he had a knack of pulling his squad mates out of tight situations. In 1BBY Hiro decided to retire, having had his fill of war and the hypocritical nature of the Empire, he retired to Alderaan. There he meet and fell in love with a Alderaanian girl, Corla Metonae. Unknown to Hiro at the time Corla was a member of the Alliance. Almost a year after they had begun their relationship Hiro proposed to Corla, and she broke down and told him of her ties to the Alliance. After the initial shock, Hiro told her it didn't matter to him, he loved her and nothing would change that. Although about to leave on an assignment, she agreed to marry him when she got back. She gave him her necklace, a silver emblem of her house, she then boarded her Uncle's ship the Tantive IV.
    Hiro left Alderaan to visit a friend on Ryloth when he heard of Alderaan's fate and the subsequent fate of the Tantive IV. Grief stricken he rejected the Empire's claim that it was the act of Rebels. He vowed to oppose the Empire at all costs. Contacting a few of Corla's friends he made his way to Thila, acquiring a suit of composite armor and a EE-3 Carbine, his trusty DC-17s had never strayed very far from him. Once on Thila he located and joined the Alliance. Initially distrustful of him due to his Imperal background, the Alliance finally accepted him into their ranks. Hiro participated in the battle of Thila, and afterwords was assigned to the new Alliance base of Hoth.

I do hope this game hasn't died.
  20. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Gunny, are you waiting on anymore CS'? The poster above me was the last one I was waiting for.
  21. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Why don't you start off the game, MM? I'm having severe writer's block on this one for some odd reason. [face_thinking]
  22. Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  23. JediHighlander Jedi Knight

star 1
    JediGunship, MisterMaster

Ok we have been patient because this seemed like it would be a great game, but it has been weeks since we signed up and nothing has started. I cannot speak for everyone but I am giving this game two days to start if it hasn't by then please consider my Character Sheet Withdrawn.

I do hope this game happens.
  24. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I am sorry we haven't started it yet. I have been busy with school so I have not been able to make a post. If I get the chance I will write up a post tomorrow. Thank you all for your patients.
  25. ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Master

star 4
    This will be fun, when it starts. Can't wait.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.