main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Stan's Bar (OOC thread for Marvel Heroes: Resurgence)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by greyjedi125, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Thank you for the welcomes, happy to be in the mix. :)

Basic character sheet:

Name: Tobias Bach
    Codename: Maestro
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 185
    Likes: Cigarettes, adrenaline, motorcycles, mixed martial arts, 80's music, money
    Dislikes: Politicians, media, superhero groupies, the Eagles, being bored, rogue metahumans.
    Personality: Confident, disciplined, overall not a bad guy but can be a bit distant at times.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Stance: Pro-Registration

Bio: Tobias was raised in an upper middle class suburb of Minneapolis, only child of two loving parents. He was smart, good looking, popular, and a great athlete. He was the star quarterback on the high school team, they went to state his senior year and won the title.

He kept a secret however, he was a metahuman. Nobody knew except his parents, his father was fearful of those who hated people like his son so they told nobody. Secretly however, Tobias practiced, at first only in his room. As he grew into his teen years he would drive to more isolated places and move heavier items, and over time he began to learn on his own how to manage his power and make it serve him.

After school Tobias kept his secret to himself as he was recruited into an officer program at the USNA (U.S. Naval Academy), later went on to train in the BUD/S program and became a SEAL. During the 7 years that followed his service was exemplary, and each step of the way he learned a bit more control and expanded the range of his ability. Unbeknownst to him he was drawing attention from another agency. S.H.I.E.L.D. Little happens in the metahuman world without S.H.I.E.L.D. knowing about it, how they discovered his secret Tobias never found out.

They recruited him only 6 months before the Latverian Cataclysm, what followed was extensive training and many low level operative missions. Now, after much hard work, he is finally being given an opportunity on his first high level assignment.

2. Ameteth

Ameteth Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    Irasshaiimasu! Welcome to the fold Mikaboshi, it is always exciting to have one more thread in the fabric of this ever evolving story, can't wait to read about Tobias Bach and his adventures :)

3. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    I should of mentioned this, but Larry can't stand cigarette smoke, Nor can I

Mikaboshi likes this.
  4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Mikaboshi - good character sheet. Is he moving objects with his mind, or physically, as it does not specify?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  5. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    If anyone was watching it would appear to them that he was doing so physically.

Just don't take his smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greyjedi125 and Master Vo'Un'Var like this.
  6. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    If he bumps into him, he might throw them out of the window/away

7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Will be interesting to see whom throws whom out of the window. If in SHIELD HQ, I'm pretty sure Gemini will throw them both out the window for disruption. :p

While Alastor looks on as he blends into the officers in the background naturally.

But enough of that: Welcome officially Mikaboshi! Glad to see you slowly stretching your RP Reach once more. ;)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  8. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Larry probably will not be going back to SHIELD

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I could sort of tell. It was a joke more than anything. ;)

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  10. Ameteth

Ameteth Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    greyjedi125 So cracking up at the definition of Dos Equis; 'bad, very bad, too bad' sounds like it should also say 'out of luck', LOL!

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I believe my other character in Elite League Limmie has something to say about this. [face_waiting]

*Psst* He's the Dos Equis guy. :p

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Dos Equis sounds like a beer brand. Or two Spanish horses.

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    It's beer. lol

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Double posting simply because I realized I had not yet rolled for Gemini. Oops!

Here we go then!

Ameteth and greyjedi125 like this.
  15. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    the "Nigh-Legendary Alastor Zingari" eh Darth_Elu... sounds like someone got an advanced copy of 'Finances and Felonies" :p

Darth_Elu likes this.
  16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
  17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    "To my Biggest Fan." - Alastor Zingari
    [​IMG]

Sith-I-5 and Darth_Elu like this.
  18. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Master Vo'Un'Var

I have to admit I find your last post for Larry problematic, seeing how you nearly resolved the scene in one post, without taking the GM's input into account. That's what's generally known as meta gaming.

Expect the scene in the next update for Larry to be greatly altered.

When you do draft a response post, please send it to me for review or approval.

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yay! I'm always up for a new book! :p

And now here's a roll for Isaac's search, which should catch me up on rolls.

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Kahn_Iceay

Very nice book cover. Most reminiscent of older Ian Fleming' James Bond ones.

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Ouch! :p

Darth_Elu likes this.
  22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Sith-I-5 I made it in like... 5 minutes one day as a joke to Grey after mentioning that Alastor should write a book.

Ameteth, greyjedi125 and Darth_Elu like this.
  23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Apparently I ran out of coins for Lady Kismet when I wasn't looking. :p But with three rolls in such little time, it was inevitable I was going to get a bad one. lol!

Ameteth and greyjedi125 like this.
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Pedigree, notwithstanding, possible that some of the JB covers took that long too.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service was basically a patch of snow, a gold wedding band, and some droplets of blood.

Edit: I am quite excited to see the Metaphysics Department (where my two will be working), mentioned in passing in another plot line. It is nice to see several subplots starting to coalesce into one potential adventure.

Darth_Elu, greyjedi125 and Kahn_Iceay like this.
  25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Ugh! Been sick for the past few days guys. Magic hasn't worked, so trying actual medicine now (j/k). Working on a speedy recovery. Sorry about delays. **UGHH!

Ameteth and Darth_Elu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.