main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Stan's Bar (OOC thread for Marvel Heroes: Resurgence)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by greyjedi125, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    ROTFL!! the way you tell it's so funny!

2. Ameteth

Ameteth Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    Just wanted to say that these posts are so exciting, always looking forward to read ( and 'live') through all these different vantage points really awesome stuff, like a living book, love it!

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Remember the stat modifiers! One is not the only number to be aware [face_nail_biting]

Tim Battershell and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. G3-001C

G3-001C Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2016
    Again I must apologize for the delay in responses. I have been VERY ill the last week - the headcold/flu thing that's going around is murderously strong. I've been barely conscious for the last 72 hours. I will try to get ACE's reply in tomorrow (it might be fairly short as trying to write through the haze of cold medicine is a lot more difficult than it seems at first glance). I'm momentarily lucid right now, but that won't last.

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Trust me when I say, I understand G3-001C. In a way, I'm dealing with the remnants of my fever-cold. Now I'm coughing like a 900 year old. Fever and headaches are gone, but it has transformed into a chest cold. Take all the time you need and please get better. This isn't going anywhere. Be well my friend. :)

Tim Battershell likes this.
  6. G3-001C

G3-001C Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2016
    I'm trying my BEST to keep this from becoming a chest cold. I'm not holding out much hope - I have a pretty weak respiratory system and it almost never fails. I knew things were too good to be true - I hadn't caught anything serious in close to half a year. I was WAY overdue.

7. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Yeah. Stay away from me. Both of you... *puts up protective wards* :p But really, get well soon!

8. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Alright, unsure if I need to roll for this but shall go ahead and do so.

*Sneezes* Yup. Here we go.

greyjedi125 and Tim Battershell like this.
  9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Wow! Mitth_Fisto, our first max roll on 2d6!=D=^:)^

May your '12's be plenty my friend. :)[face_peace]

10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, now I just need to remember the lucky combination of things I did that got me a twelve. . . or I just need to prepare for the bad dice I will get now that I have used the ultra roll :p

EDIT: Alright, so the dice are fickle. I can live with that ;)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  11. G3-001C

G3-001C Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2016
    Okay, sorry guys. Super super sorry. First, I was sick (still am but at least semi functioning) then I picked up allergies - and then two days ago my grandfather fell and broke his leg. It's been a whirlwind. I don't mean to hold anybody up. @_@ I'll get something up on the forum today. It might be short, but I'll get it up there.

-- And this is when I wish A.C.E. were equipped with short range missiles or a gattling gun that popped out of his back. XD Alas - His only real offensive weapons are his teeth and his weight and a few canisters of tear gas.

12. G3-001C

G3-001C Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2016
    Bum Rush Genma:

13. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    What's this dice thrower you guys are using?

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Zurros Ka. Dice rolling explanation.

After a post is made ( in which you state the purpose for the post/ roll), look to the lower right and click 'more options'. A box saying, 'throw dice' should appear.

Click on that. Fill in the 'throwing dice for:' and then click throw dice. The rest is 'magic'. Click again for second D6 roll.

NOTE: Keep in mind, when rolling for game related events, do not edit the post, otherwise the roll is invalid. Feel free to practice here.

15. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012

Once you've posted there's a button (marked 'More Options') that will be visible bottom-right of the post. That's the dice thrower. Default setting is for a six-sided die. Space is provided for saying what the throw is for.

After the first throw there's another button ('Throw Another Dice') that will become visible in the results box,

Use one box per feat (roll two dice) and don't edit the post - editing voids the results!

EDIT: Drat! Ninja'd by GM!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  16. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    Got abit carried away with Seans mutant power, but here's a dice roll anyway

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Alright, here we go. From the top of the rock to the top of a poll! Dash away, dash away, dash away CLIMB!

18. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Wondering when my first die roll action shall comeā€¦*strokes chin* Guess I'll wait for it eagerly. :D

greyjedi125 likes this.
  19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    We have 100 posts!! W00T! W00T!!! Thanks everyone! [face_dancing][face_party]

Darth_Elu likes this.
  20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey, everyone. Latest update will be up later today. If you haven't posted a response yet, I strongly suggest you do so if you are able. If i you miss it, do not worry, just respond to your last tags. Thank you all for your continued participation. Excelsior! [face_peace]

21. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    100+ post par-tay! [face_dancing]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  22. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Now that the election is over for now in my state I can get back to this, so let us have, a Dice Roll!

23. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Nina

[​IMG]

24. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Alastor knows that feel, he doesn't want to be there either. But a certain robot dog had to play hero...

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Kahn_Iceay, please remind the robot dog that it would be nice to see him post soon. :p

Great work you guys!! My popcorn thanks you!! LOL!!! Reynar_Tedros. Please note that no one knows it is Alastor inside the 'Iron Man' suit. Reading your post, it seemed to me as if Nina knew his identity. You know how this works. ;) Otherwise, excellent work! I'm also glad you are both back on a regular-ish posting schedule. W00T! W00T! [face_dancing][face_party]

Darth_Elu and Tim Battershell like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.