Star Blazers

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by DAYLIGHT28, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAYLIGHT28 Jedi Padawan

Hello, i'm new to the fanfilm fourm

My name is michael i'm 32 years old. Ive have been think of doing a star blazer fan film for years. it's not starwars but it is close.

right now i have been reading scripts. If your a writer and have an idea let me know.

I'm tring to find out if there would be any intress in this project?

I have most of the equitment. but lack the 3d skills needed to pull this off.
    So if your skilled in lightwave, maya, etc and would like to lend a hand please do.

I need actor, crew, makeup, designer.

I'm not rich so this production will not pay.
    hell it might not get off the ground if i don't get help.

If you are intressed please give me an e-mail.
    daylightproductions@cox.net
    Mike
    north kingstown, RI
  2. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    OH! This sounds cool. Will Desslok be in it? I don't know if I can help but I am interested in hearing more.
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    uhhhhh i don't even know what starblazers is but i do love costume and makeup!
  4. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    (*stares in shock*)
    You don't know what Star Blazers is??? Well, I suppose it was on a little before your time ;) I was watching it in grade school lol.
    I used to set up my tape recorder and record the shows before going to school so I wouldn't miss them.
    Anywho, it's out on DVD and I'm sure a web search will turn up more info than you could ever need.

Fire the Wave Motion Gun!
  5. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    hah yeah it looks like it was popular just a ltitle before i arrived on the scene.
  6. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    That makes two of us Idarii. I went to their website to check it out and see if it came back to me but I can't say that I ever heard of them before.
  7. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I loved that show as a kid it was on channel 25 in Boston as a kid growing up in the 80's .

And remember Force Five? :D
  8. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm a huge Star Blazers fan. I remember Force Five very well. I loved Gaiking.

I have the complete first season of Star Blazers on VHS if you need it for reference.Just send me a PM.
  9. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Starblazers, Force Five and Battle of the Planets were staples growing up.
    Top Cow recently did a great comic series for BotP and even a couple of manga issues. I have the first 5 DVDs which include the original sub-titled Japanese versions of the toons. You wouldn't believe how different the show was over here after editing!
  10. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    it's like that with most anime shows. i love hearing about what the japanese originals had.
  11. JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Master

star 2
    Let's see... this is what I watched as a kid growing up in Boston,Ma...

Banana Split ???? was that the name of it ???? Captain Kangaroo, 3-2-1 Contact-do you remember the Bloodhound Gang at end of show...hehehe ) , Zoom! , Romper room .....

Toons and sci-fi shows it was .......
    Voltron, Star Blazers--- Que theme song lol --, Battle of the Planets, Ultraman,The All-New Super Friends Hour , Challenge Of The SuperFriends -- " WONDER TWINS ACTIVATE ", The Adventures Of Jonny Quest , The Bionic Six ( lol ), Dr. Who , BATMAN, BattlestarGalactica- w Dirk and Richard.. , THE A-TEAM ---- lol , CREATURE FEATURE - Godzilla, Monthra,etc., The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, Wonder Woman - live tv show, Bewitched, the avengers, Cant remember more at the moment... lol

justin Manning
  12. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah! I watched a lot of that stuff too!
    Channel 56 Sat afternnon Creature Double Feature. That rocked!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.