Star By Star Countdown!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by stevo, Oct 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFetts_Clone Jedi Knight

star 2
    Vergere! Hey! it was you who gave me the idea of reserving the book at the library, thanks!
  2. Binary_Sunset Force Ghost

star 5
  3. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    3 more days!

I took yall's advice and went to Walmart, they wouldn't give it to me so I went to Sams, then Target, and Costco. I still don't have the book!

Jania02, I live in the Town&Country area of Houston, so you're reaaly far away.
  4. LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, some of you people are really impatient. I want the book, but I'm willing to wait until Tuesday. I just hope that one of my local bookstores will have it.
  5. Dark_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    I just want to thank whoever it was that recommended going to Wal-Mart. I just went there and saw the book just sitting on the shelf, so i am about to start a night of long reading
  6. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Dammit! Am I the only one getting it on Tuesday. You all make me feel so depressed!
  7. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    You're in good company, stevo. Now that schedule is confirmed on Tuesday, I got about 60 hours to go. I say that because I don't know how to take in the fall-back time change.
  8. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I just realized that 2day is Saturday!

That means I'll be on the boards alll night long!, dreaming of SBS :_(
  9. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I now really really need SBS like phiscally. I need to feel the book, to see the lettering. I tried everything, everything, I literally begged the person at Barnes and Noble and then tried to sneak into the back!
  10. -Vergere- Jedi Master

star 4
    I hear some people are getting it from Wal-mart now.
  11. JWK Jedi Master

star 4
    2 days, 8 hours 3 minutes, 46 seconds until I get my copy.

Thats 2 days 7 hours 3 minutes and 45 seconds.........too........l.o.ng.

I....can.'t........ta.....ke.....mu....c.h...m....o.........r..............e.......o.f........th.....is
  12. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to 7 different Wal-Marts, 3 times each today.
  13. -Vergere- Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, I'm sorry =| I went to a Wallmart today. No luck.
  14. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm craving SBS like I would for Booze when I was underage. Wow, I made over 50 posts today!

Most about my craving for SBS
  15. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, I'm craving Sbs right now because it would just make the next few days not stink so much! I'm the report editor for my Introduction to Engineering Design team and one of my teammates forgot to send me their part of the report! So, I have to still write the report and pray to god he reads his email tomorrow before I get up and sends me his file! Grrrrrrrrrr, hate technical writing!!! :mad:

Jae Angel
  16. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ouch, I feel for you.

SBS!!!= MUST HAVE
  17. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    Stevo, JWK, you guys must be on a sugar spin or something. Take some sedatives will you.
  18. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    The boards are dead tonight.

If you think I'm hyper now, you should see me when I'm really hyper. Last time that happened I ran around the block 56 times! that's like 10 miles! But that only happened once, 6 yrs ago.

2 more very very long days to go.

Must have SBS
  19. corran_rouge9 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi People. Sorry not to have been around in a while, but I think you'd be interested to know I'm on page 363 of SbS right now!!!

I got the book yesterday(Friday) and it is amazing!!!! My mom was doing errands, and I asked her to check, and they had it at Wal-Mart. If any of you live in the San Diego area, she said there were a few at the College Avenue Wal Mart.

Anyway, the book is soooooooo awesome!!!!!!! And it's a wonderous 606 pages!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm actually reading it.

******Spoilers!!!******

So far, Anikan is still alive. There is a huge cast, and the book has a truly galactic focus. Kyp and Luke have resolved differences and are fighting the Vong, Leia has totally left polotics, and Borsk is putting his neck on the line supporting Jedi. The Vong are getting very close to Coruscant. They just took Borelias, and another similar planet. The Jedi strike team is on the worldship over Myrkr, and trying to reach the Voxyn queen. The voxyn's are actually all clones of the queen, so if they take her out, they take them all out. The voxyn are really creepy, but an awesome addition. They spit acid, have a paralyzing scream, retro viruses in their claws, poisoned spikes, six legs, barbed and poisoned tail, etc. They can sense the force, and are ruthless hunters, but loose their minds when yslamiri are present. I'm thinking Coruscant will soon be falling, and I'm really hoping Viqi Shesh will fall with it. She's a player here, but is really getting on my nerves. Anikan is such a great character, and I may be deluded, but I'm still hoping for a contradiction to the spoilers.

****End spoilers******
    Well, it's late now, so I will check back tommorrow if I can. Best of luck finding the book for yourselves.
  20. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    THANK YOU!

I now have half the mind to make the 4 hr drive to San Deigo! But I can't.
  21. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Now I can crash thinking of Star By Star, Thank you Corran.

Nite people.(3 AM over here)
  22. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ::Dances circles and circles, jumping up and down::

To find out why, scroll down...

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad that Kyp and Luke resolved differences!! Maybe now Kyp won't be such a jerk and there will be less bickering in these forums!! Oh thank you for the spoiler, whoever you are!! Plus, I'm done with my darn paper, for now. Now come the drafts [face_plain] Ugh!

Jae Angel
  23. RingoJuna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Time is getting short. I'll be bebopping my happy self down to Wally-World after I get off work Monday night. It'll be sometime after midnight, but that doesn't matter to me. I'll be happily headed home to watch WWF Raw and then crack open SbS.
  24. Binary_Sunset Force Ghost

star 5
  25. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    My B&N only stays open to 11PM! :_|

Have to get it 2morrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.