1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star-Caravan: An Alternate Route

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cromwell90, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cromwell90 Jedi Padawan

The Sith Lord allowed himself a grimace of frustration. His shadowy, twisted features reflected in the window of the Death Star's observation post - an unspeaking assurance of the shadowed, twisted hunger for power that beat endlessly within his mind.

Darth Sidious had only attached the sign as a joke...to raise troop morale. On the back of his finest Star Destroyer it had read proudly "If you can read this, I have lost my caravan."

The Sith's eyes flashed darkly, and steel yawned as The Force billowed angrily throughout his chamber. He had never expected that sign to predict the truth...
    He had simply stopped to buy a pot-noodle at an orbiting station: 'Bollywood-Beef Curry' flavour. It was there that he must have left the Star-Caravan...now floating, desolate and lonely - lightyears from the Imperial fleet and held precariously in the cold embrace of a galactic vacuum.

And then the Sith Lord felt sadness, breaking at last from his trade-marked 'cunning-anger.' His one love was now stranded upon that caravan - Margaret 'Star-Tyrant' Thatcher.

Within the unnatural silence of the Death-Star's chamber, a silent song was then heard...emanating from the parched lips of a sorrowful Sith:

"Some say loooove, it is a river...
    That drowns the tender reed..."

Welcome to an RPG like no other!
    Will Darth Sidious reach the Caravan in time to save Margaret? Or will the Jedi get their first - and, thus gain all the resulting positive media coverage? Only you can decide.

Post your characters below: No need for me to approve.
    Please keep posts to a limit of 200 words, and go lightly on techno-babble and boring background character info.
    Forward the story! It's time for action!

St. Edit: Er, not quite. I love the concept, but you have to post up the rules for this RPG before I can allow it to proceed. PM me or Imperial_Hammer about this if you need to talk it over with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.