main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Chaser: E.S.5

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    "There is a possiblity that a jedi can help her, theres also a chance that they will heal on their own, theres also a chance they will never heal and she will learn how to see the world through the force. A very unique way of seeing."

2. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Tyrionne became bored with the villiage. He could not find the hut with the soup, and decided that the rescue ship would probably have better food, anyway. He returned to the villiage center and entered the rescue ship, then went in search of a galley or other food-storage area.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ne'ja

Be'ja asked Anakin about the Jedi maybe being able to help Inyan. He replied.

"There is a possiblity that a Jedi can help her, theres also a chance that they will heal on their own, theres also a chance they will never heal and she will learn how to see the world through the force. A very unique way of seeing."

Ne'ja thought about that for a few minutes. She did not think that she would want that herself. Inyan, as a warrior..probably would not wish it either. She excused herself. She went to find the chief, Shakalak, and saw that Jack was busy talking to him. She sat down, and waited out under a tree. Her mind, a whirl of thoughts.

TAG: ANY

4. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    OOC:Marna and baby are back from the hospital. Although she has been reading, she will not log on yet.

IC:Jack appoached Shakalak and asked,"Sir, With your permission I would like to borrow the holochron and let the Jedi Council examine it. I promise that I will personally return it to you."

Shakalak turned to Jack after seeing the still unconsious sirvivors loaded onto the rescue ship.

Shakalak, replied, "no, I cannot allow that. It is too valuable to my people."

He then noticed Ne'ja under a near by tree and looked at her as if to say what do you want.

5. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Jack had asked to borrow the holochron that they had found, but Shakalak replied, "no, I cannot allow that. It is too valuable to my people." Jack thought for a moment, "Very well, Sir, will you allow our historians to come here to study it? The Crystal Cave should also be documented as well. Please, bear in mind that the historians will be Jedi and that proper respect will be maintained at all times."

tag: Shakalak

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ne'ja

Ne'ja noticed Shakalak looking towards her. He looked at her as if to say what do you want. Ne'ja waited until Jack had said his peace, and had left before she approached Shakalak.

She quietly walked up to Shakalak, and gave a small bow. "I...I will probably be going with Anakin soon. But...but I was wondering. Would it be alright..?"

Ne'ja looked up. "Would it be alright, if I come back to visit sometime?"

Ne'ja waited to hear what he had to say.

TAG

7. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    Jack asked,"Very well, Sir, will you allow our historians to come here to study it? The Crystal Cave should also be documented as well. Please, bear in mind that the historians will be Jedi and that proper respect will be maintained at all times."

Shakalak replied,"Yes, they will be most wellcome and able to see the same display you saw before Inyan was kidnapted."

Then he turned his attention to Ne'ja who asked,"Would it be alright, if I come back to visit sometime?"

"Yes, we would love to have you back and I'm sure Yenya would be most apprecative. We will also take good care of Yenya for you and Inyan." as he saw the large cat approach.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ne'ja

Shakalak turned his attention to Ne'ja who asked,
    "Would it be alright, if I come back to visit sometime?"

He responded, "Yes, we would love to have you back and I'm sure Yenya would be most apprecative. We will also take good care of Yenya for you and Inyan." as he saw the large cat approach.

Ne'ja saw the large cat approah, and Ne'ja gave a small grin. She would miss Yenya most of all. She gave a small sigh, as she walked over the give the big cat a huge hug.

TAG

9. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Tyrionne, having not found any ready-made meals waiting for him inside of the ship, returned to the gangway and shouted out to the crowd milling about outside.

"Um, can we please be on our way? I am extremely hungry and there doesn't seem to be anyone aboard to cook for me. I think that we have all spent long enough on this world, and that it is time to be going."

10. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Hey, all! I'm back. Finally healed enough to sit at the computer again. Thanks everyone for keeping this going up to now, since Scott came before the end of this RPG. And thanks to Jediloren for doing a good job taking over for me for a bit. I don't have time to post ic right now, but I will later. Just wanted to announce my return. ;)

11. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    Thank goodness Marna is back. we can get back to ending this thing correctly.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ne'ja

Ne'ja sat quietly on the ground. She listed to Tyronne's yell.

"I hope someone is on the ship..or before he wrecks it." she said with a grin.

TAG: ANY

13. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    WOOO HOOOO! the lady is back...fantasic!!

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: okay, so it's a bit more time-consuming being a mother of two. Let's see about working on getting things over with.

IC: Tyrionne and the unconscious survivors went aboard the rescue ship. Lysard went with to get the ship systems ready for takeoff. Shakalak approached Marna and they went aside to talk about Inyan.

Smyth approached the others. "I will make sure that no charges are filed against Ne'ja." he said. "You have been more help than most would know. Shall we depart?" Smyth indicated toward the ship.

Marna and Inyan came toward the ship, Yenya following closely. "Inyan will be joining us." Marna told the others.

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: no rest for the wicked, ehh? ;)
    Ne'ja

Smyth approached the others. Ne'ja was sitting on the ground, watching. "I will make sure that no charges are filed against Ne'ja." he said. "You have been more help than most would know. Shall we depart?" Smyth indicated toward the ship.

Ne'ja felt better about that. She looked over towards Anakin and grinned. She slowly stood up, and started to follow the others to the ship.

Marna and Inyan came toward the ship, Yenya following closely. "Inyan will be joining us." Marna told the others.

Ne'ja grinned. She hoped that they Jedi would be able to help her. She knew that Inyan was still expererencing strong emotions about what happened to her. She walked over to her. "So...you going to the temple?" she whispered. Ne'ja was curious about what would happen.

She looked over at Yenya. She smiled and consoled herself with the fact that she would see him again...hopefully soon.

16. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Jack and Behr boarded the ship. Behr would need to find a new post, having lost his previous one. Jack would need to return to the Jedi Temple and fill out a ton of reports.

tag: ship people

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    All
    After what seemed a lifetime, but was only a couple of days, the survivors of the crash made their way onto the rescue ship. Yenya began to follow, but Inyan held up a hand, and the cat stopped, sad that the two that she cared for most was leaving. Everyone settled in and Lysard closed the ramp. The ship rose into the air, the natives backing away, some in fear.

Shakalak knew it would not be the last he would see of the strangers, or Inyan. They would return. Someday.

Lysard set a course for Chandrilla, where they would recoperate from the experience, then to Coruscant, as planned with the cruise.

OOC: well that's the best ending I can come up with right now. Everyone can feel free to sum up what your characters do next to finish things up, if you want. It's been fun playing. See you around the forum.

The End

18. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002

:_| I made a big long post about what happened to Tyrionne after he got to Coruscant, but it has disappeared! I'm too depressed right now to try to type up another, not-so-good version of it.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Bummer. I hate it when that happens.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ne'ja

Ne'ja climed into the seats, keeping her mental shields high. She was stuffed next to Jedi again. She wandered to the far end of the ship, and strapped herself in.

She looked out at the planet, as the ship took off, roaring into the darkness of space. She didnt know what to expect, but was glad she didnt have to worry about being a stowaway. She looked over towards Anakin.
    She wasnt sure how that was going to be like, but she was willing to try. She hopped they got off the ship before they reached the temple, but she didnt know for sure. But whatever happens, she was greatful. Looking out into space, she closed her eyes, and fell asleep, wondering what this new life would be like.

21. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    That's a not good 7-7-7. It sounds like I Would have liked to have read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.