main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Found this all the way back on page 5! :eek:

How is everyone?

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  3. Darth_Ares-Lido

Darth_Ares-Lido Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2005
    Gals only huh?
    I hope you don't mind a wooing from a gentlemen caller.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    I'm a Star Gal, what do we do here?

5. -nada-

-nada- Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    New to this thread. Hey, all. :)

6. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Dagnabbit, this thread's always out in Nomansland whenever I try to go looking for it.

Hey..... NoMANSland... Get it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........... okay. Nevermind.

7. Darth-Jedi-Master

Darth-Jedi-Master Jedi Master star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    hi I'm a star wars girl
    hello everyone

8. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Hello dude. Or dudette. Or whatever.

I going for an all-nighter here... it's 12:30... last night I made it to 2:30 in the morning...

9. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Kewl A Girl's only thread! Glad this bumped up.
    Loved ROTS, I had a few bones to pick but I laughed, I cried, and fell under Obi-Wan's spell in this one.
    Cheers!

10. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Ah Ewen... gotta love him. Stole the show every time.

The only time I really had a problem with him (aside from the fact that the mustache had to go), was when he said that line after the crash -- "Well, another happy landing." I think Anakin should have slapped him one for that remark.

11. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Wow, I guess I've been a little busy huh?

Well I've only seen RotS 4 times in theater and only twice in the first 12 hours. I know, I suck as a fan. :(

So how is everyone?

I just got enrolled for college again, and hopefully in about a year and a half I'll be a certified personal trainer. :D

12. Sate_Pestage

Sate_Pestage Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2001
    Whats up all....

Is it bad of me to go searching for the bootleg dvd? I ve seen scenes from it, and its really good, but now I think I want to own it. I feel kinda-sorta guilty about it.

So, I ve been uber busy lately, trying to plan my brothers Bachelor Party, of which I am the Best Man, and also trying to plan my friend Jessies Bridal Shower, of which I am the Man of Honor..........craziness!!!! I've been pulling my hair out the past couple of weeks tring to get all this $hit done.

BTW, you all have got to go see Batman Begins. Holy effffing $hit! What a killer film.

13. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Greetings fellow people.

Yeah I've got to see Batman... and I want to see War of the Worlds too. But before that I've got to see ROTS again... a couple of times. I... don't... want... to.. say.. how.. many... times... I've... seen... it... (not good... I've been too busy)

And uh... have a good time at your batchelor's party Sate. Can't say a whole lot of us in this thread can uh... relate. I've been to a bridal shower tho... zzzzzzz......

14. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Hi! I'm a Star Wars gal (and a LotR gal and part-time trekkie, but that's another story), not been here long and only now found this thread, although to be honest I didn't read all 216 pages of it! ;)

It's just too bad ROTS is the end of it... *sigh*

15. LadyVader_456

LadyVader_456 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey SW girlie girl here. I know, its so sad that RotS is the end...:_| NO MORE STAR WARS! I hate the thought of that. I'm hoping they're gonna but the OT in theaters again, maybe for the 30th anniversary. I know that its already on DVD (I own it! GO me), but c'mon, experiencing Star Wars in theaters is just AWESOME. I mean, when I was watching ROTS and I saw the giant logo Star Wars and then heard the music and watched the scroll, along with the rest of the movie, was breathtaking. Imagine seeing the first Star Wars like that (I don't know if some of you have, cause they put it in theaters in '97, I think, but I haven't experienced it like that, and I hope it comes out before the 50th anniversary, cause thats pretty far away from now.)
    Anyways, fellow SW gals unite! :D

16. Maureen

Maureen Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    And I thought I'd be the only girl! Kewl, my own kind! I'm a little upset that Star Wars is ending. I only got to see one movie in the theater cause I got into it too late for The Phantom Menace and I had pnemonia when Attack of the Clones was in theaters! But, that's ok, I've already seen ROTS twice and I'm seeing it tomorrow again with my dad. I saw it the day after it came out and my family went to go see Madagascar. It stunk so bad that 20 minutes in, my dad and me left and bought tickets for the next showing. Anyway, I hope in the future they do make the last triology. (And if I'm hoping for stuff, I hope I get the part of Mara Jade!)

17. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    That would be so cool if they made more SW movies. I heard they're planning something for television, like that cartoon Clone Wars thing that they played on Cartoon Network a while ago.
    I only got to see one movie in theaters, too. I was supposed to see TPM with my dad, but he never took me. I remember collecting the kids meal toys in '99 for TPM...I still have them somewhere, buried in the toy chest, I suppose.
    If they did make the last trilogy, it'll be tough finding better actors for the trio than Ford, Hamill, and Fisher, 'cause by then they'll be too old.

18. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    There can't possibly be another trilogy. I know I want another one as well, but where would the storyline come from? With the PT being based on Anakin Skywalkers life and how he fell from grace so to speak, then in the OT his journey back from the darkside is completed because of his sacrifice and the love of a child.

Course had Lucas kept with the Kurtz storyline, we would have had 3 other movies.

I can't wait for the TV series though.

19. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Yeah, I hope the T.V. thing is gonna be awesome. It's probably gonna be cartoon.

20. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm already buying advanced tickets. :p

21. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    Heya everyone, hows it going?
    I'm a girl and a fan of SW and before I came across this site I thought I was one of a kind. Obviously now I know better...
    I've seen ROTS twice, and hopefully will see it again this weekend, but in the meantime tell me, what are your fav bits in it?

22. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    If by bits, you mean parts, I'd have to say the part right after Anakin has the dream and him and Padme are talking, and I love the part where he says she's beautiful and everything. Another fav is when Padme has the twins and her funeral (she looks so pretty!). The fight scene on Mustafar is pretty intense and awesome, and Obi's speech to a burning Anakin made me wanna cry.
    How 'bout you?

23. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    Well I love all the emotional scenes too! Especially the end bit on Mustafar when Obi does his teary little farewell speech to Anakin. It was so powerful, I was beyond tear, if u know what I mean.
    But I tell you, I also really digged all the Palpatine scenes as well as he's slowly, but ever so painfully twisting Anakin up to the point when he eventually goes berserk. The Opera house scene was great. My friend actually said she hated that, in a good way, out of the whole move, it made her flinch and squirm the most as she saw Anakin's fall slowly happening. She said it was a relief when he finally turned, no more horrible tension!

24. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    I felt so sad when Anakin finally turned. I was hoping they'd change it and make it a happy ending, lol. :D
    They really explained a lot of things in ROTS, like how Padme died and how the twins got separated and how Anakin turned. It was the best! I soo need to see it again.

25. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    How many times have you seen it? And you're not a Hayden fan by any chance are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.