main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader_456

LadyVader_456 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Only 2 times, and I LOVE hayden. Why?

2. Maureen

Maureen Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    LadyVader, your signature! You watched that tribute to George Lucas, too? (Of course, how can you not and still call yourself a fan!) Fisher totally voiced what I've always said about Padme. I've always said that she changes her outfits every five minutes. "And my mother, Queen Amidila, who gets to change her hair style every time she goes through a door!" I was dying when I heard that!

3. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    Well... I'm kinda more Obi inclined myself [face_blush] But then again Hayden was definatly something more to look at this time round than in AOTC [face_mischief]
    I missed this George tribute thingy, was it good?

4. Maureen

Maureen Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    It was awesome. But you have another chance to watch it! I believe June 26th on USA at 9:00 a.m.

5. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005

Yeah, I saw the tribute, it was so cool!!! I hope it does come on again, I loved Carrie's speech! It was hilarious. I forgot about that quote, the one about Padme. I loved that! lol

Yeah, Hayden's lookin' better. I run into a lot of Obi fans, and I do think he's pretty cute, too, but too old for me. Hayden's more my type. :D
    The George tribute was great, you should watch it if it comes on again.

6. Maureen

Maureen Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Hey, I was wondering. Did anyone watch Ewan McGregor on The Tonight Show on Memorial Day? It was pretty good. He didn't talk about Star Wars, but he did talk about his new movie The Island, which looks totally awesome by the way! And he's doing Guys and Dolls in London right now. (My friend Jerry and I were going to take a theater trip there if we had the money. "Who cares about finals? This Ewan in Guys and Dolls!")

7. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    The Island... that looks a fgood film even without Ewan being in it! I'm afraid I missed the Tonight Show Maureen, but I catch him when he's on the Jonathon 'Woss' Show

8. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    I can't wait for the Island. One of my favorite actors, Sean Bean, is the villain of the piece. I do admit that I prefer Ewan clean shaven, and that Anakin IMO is the hottest guy in ROTS by a considerable margin...

9. Maureen

Maureen Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    No offense to Hayden fans, but I think he was only choosen for the role because of his looks. When my dad came home from the movie, he said he was a terrible actor. He has really high standards for actors, but when I watched it a few months later, I said "Wow, he really is bad!" I mean, he's not David Hasselhoff bad, but he's bad!

10. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    I won't judge any actor's acting ability by Star Wars alone. I thought Hayden did well enough, although admittedly he's no Ewan McGregor. Few guys are. I really need to watch Shattered Glass and Life as a House before judging him properly as an actor.

11. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005

I agree. I thought Hayden did pretty good, but not really amazing.

12. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    In defense for Hayden, he really was brilliant in 'Shattered Glass', he pulls off the character amazingly well, you all should check it out if you haven't already. His version of Anakin was ok, it served its purpose but I was hoping for a little more madness while he talks to Obi before the duel on Mustafar

13. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    I definitely want to see Shattered Glass, even if he looks like a geek in that one. Although I've heard that some of Mr Glass's ex-colleagues were almost freaked out by Hayden's performance, because he came so close to the real thing.

14. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Shattered Glass sounds really cool.

...We haven't talked in a while in this room, lol. Feel free to start a new topic, anyone. :D

15. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    New topic, hmmm. [face_thinking]

Nah, I'm a bit of a Hayden gusher really. He's hot and he's talented, and I don't think he's shown all he can do by a long shot yet.

16. Miss_Aayla_Secura

Miss_Aayla_Secura Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello ladies!

I'm going to have to say Ewan, because Hayden in AOTC looks almost exactly like my little brother, so I just can't find Hayden hawt, but can appreciate that others would :)

17. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    I am absolutely in LOVE with Hayden Christensen!! [face_love] I don't really find Ewan attractive, well I sort of do but no really, only because he's too old for me. I'd much prefer Anakin =P~

18. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    *gliding in again*
    Obi, or Ewan should I say, may be old for me but I love him no matter what, he makes me laugh and yet can be that serious intense Jedi Master at the same time, [face_mischief]
    Hayden/Anakin on the other hand is cute but a bit... I don't know childish sometimes? Teenager with issues annoying sot of person. A bit like me actually!

19. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005

Hmmm...thats true, he does have that cool funny/serious nature about him, which I can dig. And Anakin can be a little immature, but ya gotta love him! [face_love] lol

20. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    Yes, ok I think I can agree with you there LV... [face_thinking] :p

21. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Lol, am I confusing? :)

22. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    Watch out, you're going to have a bunch of fangirls clamoring to get your brother's number! ;)

Hayden's far too young for me, Ewan's much closer to my age, but Hayden's just so sexy. [face_love]

23. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005

Oooh, yes! =P~ lol

24. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey fellow SW gals, whats up?

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    :eek:

Where did all the old members go! All I see is new faces! :eek: :p

Hello all new people. It seems that Sate is busy as "$hit" as he puts it and Marold got enrolled in college again (great job! :) ), so it seems that I am the only free "old person member" here. Well, hello. I gotta run, but I'll try to drop by later.

Oh, and yeah, I'm not a girl. Just some guy that really needed girl advice one day on getting a girlfriend back in 10th grade and who found himself four to five years later with the same group. Figure that, uh? :p

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.