Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athena_rose33 Jedi Youngling

I've been a fan since the beginning . . I'm thirty-something and have been there from the beginning. I'm trying to get into some of the books right now. I'll post later when I have more to say.
  2. Qui-Gon_Jinn_Ghost Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Bravo here again. How many socks do I have? :p

I remember when I first tried to get into the books. It was hard at first. But I started with Timothy Zahn and everything was smooth sailing from there. My advice is to start with Timothy Zahn, he's a well-balanced author who is good to start with since he's one of the best if not THE best STAR WARS author out there. He gives credit to the Galactic Empire, when it comes to Imperial Stormtroopers, which is long over due I think.
  3. Darth_Revan_00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Great news everyone.

I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo, go me. *dances*
  5. Calli Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooooo..sounds like fun Marold!

Bravo, you and your socks :p

I think we can survive the winter, I mean look at all the new faces we have seen.

I didn't realize its been almost 6 years...wow.
  6. Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight

star 5
    Me neither.

*Eyes the girls.*

I like it here. :p
  7. Darth_Revan_00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  8. anakin_luver Jedi Knight

star 5
    ahaha ^^^

so..anyone develop some new obsession?
  9. doc4converse Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hello. Nice to know this is here. Didn't know about this place until recently. I think I am going to like it here.

I am into Battlestar Galactica and Serenity now, if not for ROTS come Nov. 1.

*my guests are here so I have to go now*

but I will be back at a later date. :)

10. doc4converse Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ^^Thread Killer^^

Anyway, to finish my original post, I have always loved Han in Empire Strikes Back. I think that is why I like Captain Mal on Serenity/Firefly.

And Ewan is gorgeous in TPM as young Kenobit (note that TPM is not my favorite SW movie).

But I am really looking forward to replaying the scene in ROTS: where Anakin is holding Padme where he is telling her that it wonderful that she is having their baby. I love the intensity in his face, and I melt.
  11. Calli Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Halloween everyone!
  12. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Well Stryphe and I have been talking extensively about some of the threads in SWC currently. For a long time, we've both had some misgivings about the "So and So" Only threads for several reasons. One, they by their very nature exclude a huge portion of JC posters and we both feel threads like that are a bad idea. Two, they are completely social threads and the movie forums traditionally have one social thread per forum. It is because of this, that Stryphe and I have decided to lock these threads. I am sorry if this upsets anyone but we do have a social thread in the forum and I hope people will be happy posting there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.