main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I have to agree, being remembered is always nice. Esp. when it comes to guys you like.

Ohh and on the young Han look a like, I say go for it.

Calli~

2. Matara_Healbo

Matara_Healbo Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2000
    I have written some fanfiction and of course I have male characters. What I find very funny is that once I have discribed the guy on paper I end up bumping into them in real life. Now is that strange? Yes there are a lot of people out there in the world that can fit the discription of the guys but I find it unusual. What's great though is that they flirt with you as well.[face_blush]

3. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    I'm having a mid high school crisis! I hate my life. Okay, there is a stupid stupid ninth grade dance (yeah, i'm in ninth grade) and it's a big deal to almost everyone. I'm the queen of anti social and I don't even want to go.

So it seems like there isn't a problem. Well there is. Everyone (all of my friends that is) is telling me I should go anyway, but now they are trying to set me up with the guy I mentioned previously... They all think I like him (which I do, but not like THAT) and they all think he likes me... I don't know where they are getting this from...I'm friends with him, and they came up with some stupid theory. Now, it seems like there STILL isn't a problem, but it gets worse. So I can stand some teasing...it's annoying but I can deal with that. But now, one of the more popular people (she's one of those people that you're 'friends' with, but when you're not with her you want to kill. She's a perfectionist and it's annoying!) was going to ask him to ask me on Thursday at jazz band. Well I got mad and left (after telling her I'd kill her...), so she didn't say anything then. But we have our jazz competition tomorrow, and I KNOW she is going to say something. And the problem is, either way I'm screwed! If she asks him to and he doesn't like me like that, he'll think I do, and will avoid me forever. Since I'm friends with him...that would suck. On the other hand, if he does ask me I don't know what to say! I could say yes, but then a. I'll get made fun of for the rest of my high school career. You see, he's okay, funny, and nice, but he is a nutcase (not that I'm not) and about half of my friends think he's annoying. or b., which is that if it goes totally wrong, I'll probably never be able to talk with him again. And then if I said no, he'd probably feel weird around me then and not talk to me anyway. (one of my other guy friends asked this girl that we're friends with and she said no, and they haven't talked since)

See, my life sucks! That's really confusing I know, but I'm screwed. I just want everyone to get out of my life. I have no idea what to do. My life sucks so much.

4. woohoo_hayden

woohoo_hayden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2001
    hang in there sista!!! dont worry, i too am a social outcast! if u dont wanna go or u dont wanna go w/ ur guy friend, then ur true friends should understand. u shouldnt get that much pressure to just go to a dance!!!
    well, laterz then

5. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Luckily, i got her to shut up, so my life is saved for a small amount of time at least.

6. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    Be greatful you have a life. When I was in 9th grade I wished I was asked out to dances. Yes I wasn't very outgoing then, or even now. I just wish all of the guys I spent my time flurting with in HS would have asked me to a dance or even out for that matter. Oh there was that one time when I sprained my ankle right before Homecoming. One of my elementry friends was going to take me to the dance but when he saw me on crutches he thought twice about it. I was the one who asked people to dances. I had fun with the guy but the group I was with I didn't like. Where was I going with this again?

If he does ask you though ask him if he really wanted to ask you or was it because of the pressure from someone else that made him ask. But remind him it was not your idea to go in the first place. If he doesn't ask you to go then you can always hang out together while everyone else is at the dance. Which ever you chose.

7. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Well I wish i didn't have a life, because people are messing around with it. Since this is so confusing, we'll give people Star Wars names. One of my other stupid guy friends (We'll call him Luke) was on AOL last night, copied one of my messages of no importance, deleted what I really said, and typed in something about me and the person I mentioned before (we'll call him Han). And Luke sent it to Han. I can't believe that...that sucks so much. So for once, Han was actually on the Internet, and I'd never talked with him on the net before, and when I finally do, that's what I have to deal with. I have this feeling that I won't be able to be comfortable around him anymore, even though we're friends.

I hate my life. Everyone in school makes such a big stink over a stupid dance, that the populars are ruining the freaks' friendship. None of us feel comfortable around each other any more, just because one of our more popular 'friends' is trying to hook everybody up. They need to go away. We were all friends, and then this came up.

I figure at least though that it can't get any worse now, so at least they can all talk about someone else now.

8. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    Wow! You gals have been busy!!

What's something really girlish we can talk about?

9. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    Okay Arnakyle let me try and get this straight. Han is the guy who everyone wants you to go to the dance with. This Luke person came a long changed some info and gave it to Han now Han knows you like him? Wow, that's just one really good soap opera. Hopefully he believes that someone changed the message from what it actually was and does not treat you differently. If not send him my way I'll set him straight. jk.

10. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Something really girlish...Hmmmmmm..Ok, what about nail colors. Fingers or toes.

Like me right now I have a nice silver on my fingernails. For some reason silver or a nice deep red is what I like on my fingers. Now my toes I have a dark, dark blue on them. When I start wearing sandals in the spring and summer I always have them painted some fun color. 1 summer I had all my toes painted a different neon color.

Calli~

11. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    I can't believe I'm even responding to this but right now my nails are a french tip I did myself, my toe nails are a very dark read that I can color with if scratched on paper.

I once did my toe nails like Super Man. My big toe had the symbol on it and the others were red and blue. I did flowers once but they got smudged before I went dancing so I had to take it all off and go to a nude color.

12. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Ugh, I hate painting my nails...they chip and then I get bored and pick at them. The only cool thing I ever did with them was paint them like watermelons, pink, with the tip green and white, and then little black dots on them. I think that's the only cool thing i ever did.

13. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    My sister and I get bored and we do our nails with each other. She once did her nails like a lady bug, it didn't look like it but we told her it did to make her feel better.

I'm so happy I got my car fixed today. It runs better and faster then ever. I can't wait to get enough money saved up so I can get a Porsche engine put in then it will be fast. I also get to paint it next month, hopefully I'll have my tax returns by then. I'm painting it raspberry and creme, my favorite colors.

14. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I never do my nails anymore. Never.

I'm bored.

15. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    This really has nothing to do with anything but I thought I might ask you all this question. Why is it when a car is stalled people have to honk at it? Every time my car dies, it always happens to be in an intersection, people have to honk at me. How about they get out off their lazy butts and help someone for once in their stupied pathetic lives. You know that feels good to get that off my chest.

16. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    I guess the nail polish topic has been dropped right? I have a question for all of you. Do any of you know how to do any of the Star Wars hair styles? I've written the SWI a tone of times to try and get them to do an article and directions on how to do the cool hairstyles. I'm making my friends grow their hair out before my wedding so we can all have SW hairstyles in my line. They will have the hairstyles of the handmaidens and my hair will be like Padme's when she enters Mos Espa. So do any of you know how to do the styles or a site where the directions can be found? If not I say we all bombard the SWI with e-mails demanding they do an article on how to do them.

17. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    I know none of you really want to read about this but hey we were talking about nail polish before so why not give it a shot right? Okay I don't know how many of you have heard of the new Venus 3 razor. It's exactly like the Mache 3 only for women. I bought it on Friday and I used it Saturday morning, when my legs are still as smooth as when I just shaved them. I suggest to you all to go out and buy this razor. Yes it is expensive but you can buy refill blades as well and they last a long time. And isn't it worth it to have smoother legs for a longer period of time? Besides I had to buy it so my dad would stop yelling at me for useing his Mache 3 and dulling the blade. Oh and I didn't get any knicks or cuts either, I'm never going back to any other razor again.

18. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Matara,

I bought 1 of those! I'm like you I love it! No more knicks, scraps, or anything.

Calli~

19. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    Boys are funny!

Today I was walking my dog around my neighborhood and I went past a house with a young man out front playing basketball in the nice cool spring weather we are having right now. Anyway, he was playing fine you know going from point to point and shooting. Well when I came along with my dog he takes off his shirt and whipes his brow and then goes in for a few layups. Oh I almost fell over laughing on the spot. When I got farther down the street he puts his shirt back on and starts shooting again. I'm still laughing about it and it's at least an hour later. I thought you all should have a good laugh about this, at least I did. :D

20. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Ah...the story of my pathetic life continues:

My friend that I've been telling you all about...well fine, I admit, I like him. And now, I'm talking to him online, and it turns out he told me that he likes one of my friends...and you know that's sort of disturbing. The one person he tells that to is me; of all people, someone that DOES like him. Now don't get me wrong, he's cool and all, but most every girl in the school is annoyed by him.

Augh...I thought this only happened to people on tv that you like to laugh at. This sort of sucks for me, because now all of my friends have dates (not that I really wanted one) but this just sort of bothers me...I don't know what to make out of it.

Why me? Ahh, enough with the pity party. I will try to forget about it I guess.

21. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    Here's something to cheer you up, well at least it cheered me up. Last night I went over to a friends house for a party. Well the guy that remembered my name a few weeks ago was there. Well he remembered my bowling name from 2 weeks ago. Okay I may be reading more into this then what it is but how many of you remember the bowling name someone in your group had over a week ago? I can't even remember his bowling name, I think it was something like Ace or something like that.

22. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    I don't get parents. You don't weigh yourself for like a month but your doing a lot of strength training in your own time. Well when you do weigh yourself you notice you've lost 12 pounds since the begining of the year. Of course you are so happy for yourself because you've been able to control your diet. Well now that you've lost the weight your parents are watching your every move to make sure you are eating and not starving yourself. Have any of you ever gone through this?

23. Matara_Healbo

Nov 17, 2000
    When do you know if you are being stalked? Yesterday I was at a friends house and some guy came looking for me. The only people who knew I was there was my family and only one member of my family knows where my friend lives. He didn't call for me by just my first name either, he ased for me by my full name, well except for the middle name because barely anyone knows that. He didn't leave a name either. Luckily I wasn't there because we had to run someplace quickly and not a lot of people know I drive a bug, let alone the license plate number. Her dad even gave me a discription of the guy and it doesn't ring a bell with any guy I know. Am I being paranoid?

24. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    If I were you Matara, I'd keep my eyes open a little wider, just in case the guy comes back.

I know that this is late, but I paint my nails every Saturday night. Right now I have on clear, toes and fingers. But I'll french my tips alot. :D

25. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Matara, I'd definately keep my eyes open. When you walk to your car just be aware of your surroundings. If you are being stalked, chances are you don't know him. It might be someone you saw at work and maybe gave a friendly smile to. if you want more info about stalkers and what not. I suggest checking out 'Obsession' by John Douglas. He is a former FBI profiler who has interviewed every serial killer that has been caught. Its a very good book that gives alot of good information. He also has 2 books before that 1. But his last 1 talks mainly about stalking.

Give us all informed Matara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.