main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star TEENS only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by zuckuss1138, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Mara

Jedi_Mara Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2001
  2. Elven_Jedi

Elven_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    Its Lord Of The Rings.

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Hey, I just noticed this thread. I'm a teenager and a Star Wars fan, obviously. But I noticed the LOTR conversation and I had to post. I love LOTR, especially Legolas. :)

4. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Um, I can't remember where I got the trailer, and I can't check my history because I'm not at my home computer now, I'm at uni. But go to www.movieheadlines.net and search back through their LOTR news and you should find the link to it. It's some german site. And make sure you download the big one, since the little one has been edited to only show the action scenes, and as such is less than half the length and misses most of the really cool stuff. And just on the subject, I said I was going to see it at the cinema, but the day I was going to see it turned out to be THE DAY AFTER LOTR CLOSED!! I just couldn't believe it. I consoled myself by watching the bootleg about 10 times over. :( Not fair.

5. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    BigBoss I cant find it anywhere on that sight. :_| :(

You got find out where you found it.

6. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    welcome adi! and legolas is good but not as good as gimli

7. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Yeah, Gimli is cool. I love the headcount game in TTT. I pray that makes it into the movie.

Speaking of bootleg movies, I'm downloading LOTR now from Kazaa and it's taking forever but it's totally worth it. I can't wait until the special edition with all the extra scenes come out though.

And have you all seen the TTT trailer? I was lucky enough to see it in theatres. Wow. I can't wait to see it. :)

8. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    yeah headcount game rocks. i havnt seen it yet but i think im going to this week

9. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    What is your favorite LOTR battle?

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Definately check out the trailer if you can. It's simply amazing. I was speechless after I saw it. TTT looks so good; I can't wait!

As for my favorite battle, that's a tough question. I think my opinion will change once all the movies come out and I can see all the battles actually played out, but right now I like Helm's Deep probably is my favorite. Just very grand and epic. That looks particularly amazing in the trailer. Personally I'm glad they're having elves fight at the battle. I love elves.

11. BigBossNass1138

Mar 13, 2002
    ElvenJedi, ask and you shall recive: here is where you can download the footage from. It's about 20 megs I think, quicktime format. As I said, it's a camcorder-in-the-cinema job, so it flickers, and is pretty low quality, but hey, it's still good! Enjoy. :)

12. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    You are the man BigBoss. :)

13. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    i like the battle at moria with all rthe dwarves and orcs. in appendix c i think

14. Greesha

Greesha Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Darn, I never ever go to the movies so I probably won't see the TTT trailer until it's on TV. -sigh- Oh well.

15. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    i hope i can get to the theater to see it

16. 5darth2maul1

5darth2maul1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    14 year old from Pennsylvania here to hang out with the other Star Teens...

17. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    LOTR is leaving theaters in like one or two weeks from what I hear.

18. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Defiantely try to see the trailer in theatre, if you can. I saw it in theatres but I also have it downloaded, and it's so much more impressive on the big screen. But Elven Jedi is right; it's pretty much gone where I am.

Hey 5darth2maul1 (I think that's right. :)) What's up?

19. BigBossNass1138

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, tell me about it. Like I said, it left the day before I had a chance to see it. So I'm really dissapointed. I wish I could have seen it on the big screen, but the downloaded one is still good. Hopefully the official site will release it as an official download, so we don't have to watch the fuzzy bootleg to get our TT fix.

20. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I hope they do too. Are there any plans to right now? They'd have so many people downloading it...

21. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    I get the sights news letter and I havent seen anything that talks about when the trailer will be reliesed............sigh :(

22. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Too bad. Thank goodness for illegal bootlegs. :)

23. Elven_Jedi

Mar 23, 2002
    True that.

24. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    welcome darthmaul (with some numbers) i wish my computor was fast eough to download it

25. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Have you guys heard the soundtrack for AotC? It's great. Duel of the Fates and the Imperial March are thrown in and the new song, Across the Stars is going to be incredible on the big screen. I just bought the LotR soundtrack today, too and it's amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.