main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Tours 2

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, May 18, 2011.

1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Commercial Television commercial for Star Tours with some ride footage at the end.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll be standing in line at Disney World on Friday for the opening. I'll let you guys know how it is. I will also hopefully get my picture with Darth Vader.

3. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    You suck. No fair, no fair.

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I am going in three weeks! I have to get in as much usage of my annual pass as possible! I have only been there 8 times in the last 7 months and I want to get my money's worth!

5. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
  6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    The ride was amazing! I was 2nd in line for the grand opening ride and got to see George Lucas and a procession of characters walk in and cut in front of us. It was nerdgasmic. I yelled out to him, but he was too impressed by my awesomeness to hear me or acknowledge me. After Lucas and the media went on, I was on the first ride of the grand opening. We got the stormtrooper intro which was a little disappointing because I really wanted to see Vader, of course. The ride was amazing still and we saw Kashyyk, Yoda, and Naboo. Then after the ride there was a member of the press that wanted to ask me some questions because she didn't know anything about Star Wars. She then got our group on the ride again immediately and so I got to see the Darth Vader intro and the Death Star scene as well as Boba Fett. Ride is amazing and mine eyes have seen the Bearded One in the flesh.

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    That is amazing. I need to make a trip to Disneyland!!!!!

8. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    You saw the maker.