main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009 & Beyond] An Abiding Treasure. New Post: June 17!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 22, 2012.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. Has it been donkey's years or is it just me? [face_love] [face_laugh]

Tags for:

earlybird-obi-wan

Hazel

Mira_Jade

RX_Sith

LOL Stone Jade's and EJF's fun banter is rubbing off, I am happy to say. [face_love]

_______

Debriefing Banter

It was your typical post mission debriefing.

McCoy was in a royal snit.

"Did you have to be right, again?" He asked Spock rhetorically. "You're like the cloud instead of the silver lining."

"I prefer to call it cautious optimism or a heavy dose of realism." Jim chimed in. "You, on the other hand, gripe even when there's no need."

I laughed. "You just hate it when Spock's right."

Speaking of whom, our hands were discreetly clasped under the table. He was stroking my fingers lightly, appreciating my witty comeback.

"Harrumph, I'd expect you to take his part." The doctor retorted, but there was a twinkle in his eyes.

I just grinned.

Later

I was making a clean dive into the pool as my love watched me from the side. I could feel his eyes on me, appreciating the smooth way I cut through the water in even, long strokes.

My hair fanned out around me as I moved to the side and gripped the edge, looking up at him in laughing inquiry.

"You looking at something in particular?"

"Not at all." He replied. "Just observing your swimming technique."

"Admit it. You like the way I look in this bathing outfit." I winked.

It was low-cut and had a leopard print.

The wetness of it just outlined my curves even more overtly than the snug fit already would, when dry.

His eyes caressed me, as he leaned down to give me an affirming kiss.

"You are more than welcome to join me." I invited.

My darling heart was a thing of magnificent beauty in the water. His muscles rippled with each move, and it stirred my passion, like only one other thing could, watching a Suus Mahna routine. =P~ :D

He declined but said he'd meet me later for dinner.

"All right." I waved as he left.

When I joined him, I found a single violet rose recumbent in a vase.

It was my sister's wedding anniversary, and I always missed them very much on such occasions. I loved their love for one another, and this gentle acknowledgment of a romantic occasion touched me.

Kashore had told me that if Dajan hadn't commed her, she would have looked him up and called him after their first date. She had to wait a whole week before he called her again. It was because she'd been laid up with the flu soon after their date. It had driven him as crazy as her to wait that long.

I had laughed. My sister in love had been a joy to behold.

Even with her more easygoing nature, she had been holding out for the real thing as had I.

Thinking of her and Dajan now, I was glad all over again that my dear one hadn't gotten the attack of the "right thing" to do and become all elusive on me after our first impulsive kiss. Not that I would have let him. I wasn't going to let him get away!!!

I shared this with him over our dinner, smilingly.

"Now where would the logic be in that?" He replied. "In my forgoing all of what you had come to mean to me?"

"You sweet darling." I smiled radiantly.

"I had this made for you on our last stopover ..." He said as we cuddled after, handing me a package.

I grinned, recalling the meeting just that morning, full of friendly teasing.

The package held a beautiful woodcut of Luthien dancing in a glade. It was exquisite in detail.

"It is gorgeous." I breathed.

"There are two more, but they are not ready yet." He answered, squeezing me. "One is of she and Beren, and the final one is Tinuviel with the Silmaril."

I crushed him in wonderment, as his hand lingered in a caress on my cheek, as he cupped it to kiss me long and fiercely.

/My Tinuviel./ He murmured, as our minds and essences entwined, and my toes curled.

A refrain of a lovely song flowed from me to him.

/The vacancy in my heart is the space that you now hold. My Beren./

His tender answer filled in the rest of it:

/Two reflections, into one./

/Into one, indeed, my love./ I answered.

+++++

Melty sigh!!

^:)^

RX_Sith and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    McCoy and Spock are famous for their banter.
    The moments between Spock and Uhura were very sweet and funny.
    And your LOTR reference. Very touching.

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    A very engaging and romantic rendezvous to top off all of the torment they receive from Kirk and Spock reaps mutual benefits that can soothe their souls. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh sweet and marvelous moments. [face_love]

I see you've been brushing up on Lord of the Rings. ;)

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Okay, I went into this enjoying the snark (McCoy is such a dear, rough corners and all), and then I loved seeing our dears all teasing in the water [face_mischief], and I love love loved seeing more of Kashore and Dajan's ever growing backstory, but then you stole my heart and soul with the Luthien and Beren reference - as you knew would happen. ;) [face_laugh] The boxes were lovely, and the whole end conversation . . . you just can't get more profound or beautiful than that. [face_love]

Thank-you for yet another gorgeous glimpse into their lives. [face_love][:D]

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot! Second scene is inspired by the delicious tone in "East of the Sun" Daughter. @};-

Tags for:

earlybird-obi-wan

Hazel

Mira_Jade

RX_Sith

~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

Sympathetic Moments

Nyota

"Christine seems rather abstracted today." Yolette observed as she and I worked on pruning blooms in the arboretum.

I laughed, ruefully. "She is bemoaning the fact that she seems to gravitate towards gentlemen with ... relationship issues of one sort or another. Sometimes, it stretches her patience to the limit."

Yolette sighed in compassion, and her gray eyes were thoughtful. "I guess that's one way to test your stick-to-itiveness. A not pleasant one, though."

I agreed with a silent nod.

"And it's hard for us who are their confidantes," Yolette continued, "Knowing what or whether to give advice."

I answered: "Yes. My rule of thumb is always to let them get it all out ... as much as they want to. I do believe that helped her feel better, just knowing I care."

Yolette smiled warmly. "Definitely. Do you think things will work out?"

I considered her question. "I certainly hope so; I think they both want it to."

"That's something, at any rate. It's horrible if you're wanting that more than the other person."

"This is true." I replied.

Later, Spock

When Nyota shared this conversation, I complimented her on being a true and compassionate friend.

"Yolette is correct in that it is hard to know sometimes how much and what kind of help to give." She answered. "You have to remember they don't need you to fix it for them." Her eyes took on a teasing glow. "Ladies are better at that fine line. Guys, on the other hand, have a hard time not wanting to rush in and fix/solve."

"Is this so?" I asked, seriously considering her statement.

Her eyes were tender as she gazed at me. "Some have it worse than others. I won't mention any names." She concluded, laughing.

"Might you perhaps be making a subtle reference to me?" I asked her.

Nyota laughed even more. "I didn't say it was you I was referring to, love, although if you feel that I was ... Maybe that tells you something?"

My amusement communicated itself clearly to her across our bond.

I squeezed her even closer.

"You never miss an opportunity to tease, do you?" I inquired, rhetorically, with deep affection.

"It is one of my favorite pastimes." She grinned. "I think you know another one of mine."

"Your love of music?" I answered, caressing her leisurely.

"Hmmm. Good guess, but there's one a bit higher on the list." She replied, nibbling my ear.

"Chocolate?"

"You're getting closer, but you haven't quite ..."

Our eyes held ... rather lovingly.

"It's indulging myself in -- you my pookie bear."

"Ah." I answered, deciding to feign enlightenment. "Yes, I had noticed."

"And," She answered happily, "I noticed too that you don't seem to mind indulging me in turn."

"Anything to oblige." I returned, continuing to tease.

"As if, you're just doing it to satisfy me." Nyota winked.

"No, that is so, ashal-veh. I must admit, I get a great deal of gratification too, as well."

"Yes? That's good to hear." She laughed. "Thankfully, I can tell you're not just saying that."

"I am being quite sincere." I assured her, with a long kiss or several.

Which led to partaking of her, and my own, pleasure as we gave ourselves over to tender love expressions.

++++

Yum!

[face_love]

[face_dancing]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    very observant of Nyota and Spock and leading to yummy-ness

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Yes, more tender moments lead to extra gooey-ness to the max! [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love it when Spock teases. ;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Pookie bear ... :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    What a sweet, gorgeous little innerlude! I loved the girl bonding in the first one - Nyota is such a good friend here. And ha! One of her favourite pastimes indeed! [face_mischief][face_love]

=D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith Hazel earlybird-obi-wan

Hi, this is yummy!

~~~

As Limitless as the Sea

Nyota's dark eyes glow across the bridge at me, laughing, and loving in turn.

Her voice is musical, and I let its tones - clear and fluid, wash over me, even as she speaks of work-centered things.

"That was excellent, Lieutenant, even for you." I commended her one shift when she had unraveled a very difficult xenolinguistic puzzle.

She beamed at me. "Why, thank you. I appreciate that, especially since I know you're not given to flattery."

"It is not my custom, nor is it warranted in your case." I replied, finding pleasure in our teasing exchange.

She laughed.

When we are alone on shore leave, we stay in, more than go out. Breakfast in bed very frequently turns into brunch.

Nyota's eyes dance at me as I join her under the covers. She nibbles a waffle smothered in caramel fudge and whipped topping.

She allows her foot to stroke up my calf, slowly.

I cannot get enough of her reverent touch, of her kisses, and her lowly whispered words of love. I am amazed at how eager she is for my own, invariably, on this particular occasion, and in general. I caress her slowly in such interludes, until the passion in her liquid eyes burns as bright as the desire flowing between us across our connection.

"Hmm. This is delicious." She offers me a bite, and I take it from her fork. She then kisses the residual whipped topping and licks it off my lips leisurely.

"You know, lover, this is an outstanding shore leave. We've gone from the beach, to the cabana, to the shower, in front of the fireplace, and all points in between." Nyota laughs.

"Indeed, ashal-veh." I murmur, sliding an arm around her waist.

"Here's to time spent in paradise, i.e., Hapes." She winks. She puts the food tray aside and wraps her arms around me.

I crush her, and our lips fasten together, in long, hungry kisses.

+++++++

SQUEE! Out. Loud. [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.
  13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    WOW you made a lovely piece of mush shown from Spock's point of view;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Wonderful!!! @};- [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL He's a sweetie & I love writing such moments. Thanks, Hazel. Retagging -- RX_Sith -- just in case the tag was wonky.

16. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More romantic interludes for Spock and Nyota as they enjoy much needed and enjoyed shore leave. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.