Story [Star Trek 2009] Chasing Stars - UDC VI - Week 19 & 20 up 10/15 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jun 9, 2011.

Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Oooh, but these were a fun set! [face_dancing]

Pow: I love so much about this one. I loved McCoy's concern, and Jim's way of handling his anger, and that last line from Audrey at the end - perfect. [face_love]

Bang: [face_laugh]!!!! Just . . . every word was comedic gold.

Boom: [face_laugh]!!! I was strangely reminded of a Doctor Who episode here with all the chaos on board. :p

Zap: Only these two. :p

Pop: I loved the red head banter. ;) And the eternal youth fits this crew, I would never want the stories to end. [face_love]

Another excellent set! =D=

~MJ @};-
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Perform was hilarious :D And Distribute was so sweet and funny :)
  3. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Jade: I have already discussed the fact I wanna see Audrey in the new movie. If she doesn't appear, I am going to be... disappointed. That's what I get for making such a cool, interesting OC. But those were fun to play with, especially since that premise of timeline changes will be the basis for an Original ST fic I'm going to do for NaNo.

Also, I love it when bunnies come to you!

Mira: Yeah that was a fun set and now that I think about it, bang! reminds me of Doctor Who too.

Nat: Thanks. Perform was my favorite. I could totally see Scotty doing that too!

A/N: This basically goes in chronological order. Only one more!

Week Nineteen: Happy Autumn!

Seasons Of Love

91. Spring

Winona used to love the spring time in Iowa. The sky reminded her of George?s sky blue eyes and the grass was so green they would lay for hours staring at that blue blue sky.

She stood on her lawn, watching her two children, both of whom were playing a game of tag. She smiled sadly, watching blue eyes look at her from afar. His brother?s green eyes, the same as the grass followed and pointedly ignored it.

He dragged the younger one away, leaving Winona to look to the sky.

?Why aren't you here George? Please tell me why!?

92. Summer

Nyota absolutely loved the summer time, even when she was younger. Her mother would take her and Kashore to the beaches of Earth and she learned to love the water.

When she attended the Academy, she managed to convince Gaila to come to Hawaii with her, and had a blast.

During her second and third years, she convinced Spock to experience the beaches with her. She loved to be able to show her love for the water to him and in return he walked her frolic in her bikini.

Enjoy this dear. Soon enough I?ll be back in cadet clothes.

93. Winter

Jim used to hate the wintertime. Usually when he was younger, it meant he was stuck inside with his stepfather and non existent mother.

As he got older, he somewhat enjoyed the building snow, going outside to do chores and getting away from the heaviness in his household. Then he moved to San Francisco and experienced winter in a different sense. Delta Vega scarred him more.

It wasn?t until Dellan Prime that he actually started to enjoy the snow. Maybe it was Audrey, who was currently residing in his arms around the fire.

?Mmm, we should do this more often.?

94. Season

Hikaru Sulu loved the different season. Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer. He loved them all. He never took Earth?s changing weather for granted, especially after spending over five years in space and on various planets.

So he sat in the middle of the Academy, taking in the sun, waiting for the rest of the command crew to finish with their briefing. He stared at the leaves on the trees, in various shades of orange, red and brown. Above him there wasn?t a cloud in the sky.

It was right then he wondered why he was going on another tour.

Right.

Loyalty.

95. Change

Change was inevitable in life. Jim had learned this early on in life, especially when Sam had left him right before the accident.

He sat in his chair, staring at the crew around him, mostly new. Nyota and Spock had moved to New Vulcan to focus more on their family and Sulu , Chekov and Scotty had all gotten promotions.

Sometimes I seriously think of retiring from this awesome life too.

Smilingly, he shook his head. Well?

I vote for Earth. Mom is begging for more time with the kids.

It?s time to move on and make a home, ?Rey

Only one more to go and it will be up!

4. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    A/N: And here it is the end. It's been such a fun ride... again! But let the Enterprise tell the end. Because after all, the crew would be there if it wasn't for her.

Week Twenty: The End!

"and she looked upon them...forever

96. Cut

She was cut with the utmost care, sparks flying to ground lighting up the Iowa night sky. The skeleton was made first, beautiful in its own right. Everyone looked upon her with awe.

Soon she was getting her skin, the stuff that would protect those who served her. Lovingly each worker patted her, telling her how magnificent she would look when she was fully finished.

Then ones came, looking upon her, whispering to her. Then she looked upon one lone man, staring at her with contemplation.

He would be her captain for many years to come. True to the end.

97. Wrap

The Enterprise was like a warm cocoon to her crew. She was a comfort to its engineers, who revered her in such a way; she tried to give him her best. (Except when her pilot flew her into firestorms, then she rebelled.)

Even the new commander would walk her halls, talking softly to her. Telling her stories of her father and how he would proud of her.

But her captain and his first officer, they seemed to love her the most. They were her heroes, rescuing her - bringing her back to life.

They made her part of their family.

98. Done

She watched as her captain left, leaving her in the hands of his most trusted people. She yearned for him, for the crew that loved her like a real person. The crew passed through her halls, their hands not touching her in reverence.

Her captain came back briefly sometimes, on missions he told her. He still loved her, would always love her. Then he told her, she was to be decommissioned, to stand tall and beautiful over the grounds of the Academy.

?You?ll be near us, but never forget you?ll always be MY Enterprise.?

She heard him and soared happily.

99. Over

She knew she was always his first and true love. Yet she watched as he left for the second Enterprise, the love for the new ship still there. War waged and they needed the best.

She understood that. She was no longer the best or the newest. But she was always HIS favorite. When he left, he rubbed her lovingly and told her he would return. His wife needed him.

She just hoped the new Enterprise would treat him as she did.

She was his, he was hers. She yearned for his touch, watching others look at her in reverence.

100. Finish

This time they watched over her from above. The crew long gone, watched as the next generation wandered her halls, whispering at the relic.

The newest Enterprise was in the skies, saving the galaxy from threats all around, a Kirk servicing her.

The lot of them looked down, smiling.

?She certainly took care of us.?

?She listened, and spoke back.?

?Remember when Sulu flew into that fight and she refused to program anything right??

?Daddy! Didn?t Grandpa join Starfleet because of the Enterprise??

?Yes and she gave me my wings.? He whispered softly, remembering.

?She gave all of us wings.?

Thank you all for bearing with me. Now I can concentrate on finishing this series.
  5. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    First good luck with NaNo. =D= Woohoo!

Spring - :( - wistful tone.

Summer - squee! And himself in swim trunks and out of them. Oh yeah! =P~ =P~

Winter - yay for Dellan Prime, :cool: and cozy fireside cuddling is reason #1 for liking the snow [face_mischief]

Change - loved the mental exchange between J/A. And that's so like him too. I can't quit yet :p [face_laugh]

Good thing he finds a lover/mate who feels the same.

Final set: =D= nice sense of continuity there.

=D=

6. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Spring: Winona's heartbreak here was perfectly portrayed. :( [:D]

Summer: [face_laugh] I adored this. :D I loved the connection Nyota has to the beach - and the mental image of Spock at the ocean for the first time is endearing. And . . . enjoy the view while you can. :p [face_whistling]

Winter: I liked how this one mirrored Summer, examining a season's impact on his life. Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that Jim has your Audrey? They just click. [face_love]

Season: Adorable. [face_love]

Change: Oh, THIS! Beautifully said. [face_love]=D=

Cut: First off, I loved your title for this set. Beautifully poetic! [face_love] And then, for this one: You used the Enterprise's POV as well!!! I went into a squee fit upon seeing this. She is the ultimate character, no doubt about it - kind of like the TARDIS with her soul. [face_love]

Wrap: And the squeeing continues. [face_love]

Done: [face_love] The last line!!!

Finish: This was the perfect conclusion, for everything. The growth of the crew, the growth of the Enterprise. Kirk. Wings! I was seriously a mushy puddle of goo at the end of this one - and I thank-you for that. =D=

Congratulations on finishing this, and I sooo look forward to November! [:D]

~MJ @};-
  7. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Read this all and WOW amazing insightful drabbles[face_dancing][face_dancing]
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl