Story [Star Trek 2009] Enterprising Drabbles UDC4: Week 20 Updated 8/25/09!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by brodiew, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    Author Note: This thread is truly and experiment. I have just seen Star Trek(2009) and enjoyed it immensely. This thread contains spoilers for the film and yet I hope to move beyond the film itself quickly. I have been a long time fan of Trek, but like so many other fandoms, I have never tried to write it. This is not my first attempt, but it is a more serious one. I don't know where it will go or if i will complete it, but I'm going to try. I hope you enjoy.

Enterprising Drabbles

Week 1 - 4/6/09 - provided by brodiew

1. Flash in the pan

George Kirk sat alone on the bridge of the USS Kelvin waiting to die. It wasn?t wasted time, however. As his ship hurdled at top speed toward the enemy, he was able to hear the cries of his wife as his new child was being born.

He hadn?t hesitated to evacuate the ship when he discovered that continuing the fight was useless.

He hadn?t hesitated to set a collision course with the giant ship, knowing he would have to see it through, personally.

As the computer counted down his final seconds, he declared his love for his wife?and son.

2. Out on a limb

James T. Kirk was not fool enough to misunderstand the unprecedented opportunity presented to him by Starfleet and Admiral Pike. He was the youngest captain in Starfleet history. He had a battle tested crew, but one that was still fresh from the Academy and largely inexperienced. He would need help.

Though he had met the future Spock, and respected him, this younger version was still largely unknown to him. The elder Spock said they had been friends in another life. Perhaps in this one, too. Spock had lost his home. Kirk had lost his father. He had to start somewhere.

3. Out of the blue

She watched in disbelief as Kirk goaded Spock; showing no respect and speaking things that no one should say in light of what had just happened. There had to be a reason, but for the life of her she could not think of one. Her heart went out to him. At the moment, it was all she could give. She wanted to go to him, to console him, to let him know she was there for him, that despite the devastating reality that she would be his rock.

Her eyes welled with tears as Spock lost control and attacked Kirk.

4. Wet behind the ears

When Kirk first met Montgomery Scott at the Delta Vega outpost it was hard to believe the man was a brilliant Starfleet engineer. The man was loud, sarcastic, and didn?t appear to take anything seriously. All he had been concerned about was food. Come on; sandwiches?

An hour later, Kirk had frantically raced to save that man?s life after had been beamed into a warp core cooling pipe. Dripping wet and gasping for breath, he still managed to make light of the situation. Scotty was unpredictable. In some cases this was a good thing. In others, it was potentially dangerous.

5. Heat of the moment

Uhura entered the transporter room and saw Spock standing patiently on the transporter pad. She had come to wish him luck. She knew he didn?t believe in it, but it made her feel better to say it. Truthfully, it was a rather trite thing to say given that she may never see him again. She resolved not to cry; not show that kind of emotion to the man she loved.

When she joined him on the platform, they spoke in whispers, head touching head. She heard Kirk enter behind her. She placed her hands on Spock?s face and kissed him.
  2. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    I literaly just got home from seeing Star Trek at the Imax, and then I saw these up and I was jumping up and down as I clicked the link. And man am I glad I did. [face_love]

I'm torn between choosing Flash in the Pan, and Heat of the Moment as favorites; that first scene actually had me in tears, and in a very wierd way Spock and Uhura worked wonderfully. :D But they were all wonderful - a true credit to your skills as a writer.

Please, keep me on the PM list for this one - I don't want to miss anything. [face_dancing]

~MJ @};-
  3. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Woohoo!! Woohoo!!! Brodie! Joy! Joy! Joy! Spock had me all fangirly even before I rediscovered SW with Heir to the Empire. Spock and Uhura ... does it get any any sweeter than that?!?! Please please put me on your PM list.

[face_dancing]
    [face_dancing]
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    These are great!! The first made me so sad but the second was so cute!! [face_love]
  5. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh yay! I watched the movie last night and I'm itching to go see it again, it was so friggin amazing.

These are great, brodie!

Would you PM once you update?

=D=
  6. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    Mira_Jade: I am as excited about your review as you were to see the new thread, Mira. Thank you so much to your reading and getting some enjoyment out of these. I agree with you on both titles that you picked as favorites. I really loved the opening scene and thought George Kirk was pretty cool. I really like the emotional punch of him being able to hear Jim being born. And, Spock/Uhura rocks!

Jade_Eyes: does it get any any sweeter than that?!?! I completely agree, Jade. I found the scenes with these two wonderfully tender and sweet. I think presented it very well. Thank you for reading!

NYCitygurl: Thanks for reading, Nat. The opening scene is a favorite of mine. Kirk?s father made the ultimate sacrifice. I?m glad you enjoyed the emotional change up in the different drabbles.

Ceillean: Thanks, Ceillean! I?m pleased you liked them.

Week 2 - 4/13/09 - provided by path-seeker

6. Impossible

When the Enterprise dropped out of warp, they nearly collided with the saucer of another ship. It was immediately evident that the task force sent to meet the threat at Vulcan had been destroyed. Captain Pike ordered evasive action while his mind sought a solution to their increasingly impossible situation.

As if an answer to prayer, all fire from the enemy vessel ceased. Pike?s relief was short lived as the tattooed face of the Romulan enemy filled the view screen. He wanted a face to face meeting.

Given the grave yard floating around them, Pike was not eager to meet.

7. Unlikely

Pike agreed to the meeting with full knowledge of what happened to Captain Rabu of the Kelvin. He had not returned from the meeting with Nero, and George Kirk had bought his crew time to get away safely by sacrificing himself and the ship.

It was unlikely that Pike would return either, but he could buy his crew time get out of this mess. He knew it was unorthodox, but part of his plan would be promoting Kirk to first officer. Spock wouldn?t like it, but he would obey orders. Perhaps they could find a way to neutralize the Romulans.

8. Reasonable

When Kirk opened his eyes he was on the bridge of the USS Kelvin. He was alone, and Nero?s ship loomed before him on the view screen. The computer was counting down a collision course in an impossibly loud voice. Suddenly, his father stood at his side as Bones so often did and a large group of Vulcans exited the turbo lift. They proceeded to circle the small bridge. The last person to appear was Spock. He stood directly in front of Kirk and stared at him with pain filled eyes.

?3?2?1-?

?Dad!? Jim yelled, suddenly sitting up in bed.

9. Probable

James T. Kirk didn?t like to apologize. There was something weak about it; something uncomfortable about admitting you?re wrong. But now that he was Captain of the Enterprise, it was important to clear the air with his new First Officer.

Standing from his chair on the bridge, he said: ?Sulu, you have the con. Spock, you?re with me.?

The Vulcan met him at the turbo lift. The door slid open and they entered.

?Spock, I?m sorry,? Kirk stated simply. ?I said things to you that I thought were necessary, but in retrospect, very hurtful.?

?Thank you, Captain,? Spock replied, evenly.

10. Definite

?However, your apology is unnecessary. Your course of action proved to be the correct one in those circumstances.?

?It doesn?t mean that what I said to you wasn?t out of order.?

?Do not be concerned with my feelings, Captain,? Spock replied. ?I have them well in hand.?

?Call me Jim, Spock,? Kirk replied, smiling.

?I?d rather not, Captain. It infers that there is a familiarity between us. For the time being, there is not.?

?That?s what I?m trying to do here, Spock. Create familiarity.?

?That will not be necessary.?

Kirk nodded. This was going to be harder than he thought.
  7. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Aww, I hope they clear the air and become friends :)

What's with all the captains having to sacrifice themselves to save their crews? And I would like to know what Nero wanted.
  8. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Oh splentab!!!! I can hear them saying those exact words in Probable and Definite.

BRAVO BRAVO!!

:D
  9. RX_Sith C&G Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Excellent work with all of these. You really capture each different person spot on.
  10. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Oh yeah, those were good. :D

Impossible and Unlikely were wonderful - I enjoyed the doomed captain feeling you portrayed. Reasonable packed a very big punch. Seriously - yikes! [face_worried]

And then Probable and Definite cracked me up. I loved how hard Kirk was trying. And Spock, well - he was just being Spock. [face_laugh]

Great job with these, I am finding a ridiculous amount of enjoyment in them! =D=

~MJ @};-
  11. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    A/N: Thank all again for the great inspirational responses. I am encouraged to continue when I hear that I'm doing the right thing.

Week 3 - 4/20/09 - provided by DaenaBenjen42

11. Truth

?You?re not gonna like the answer, Jim,? Leonard McCoy warned, sipping from a mug of hot, black coffee.

?Then why did I ask?? Kirk challenged in response.

?Because I?m you?re friend and you think I?ll sugar coat it.?

?When have you every sugar coated anything, Bones. You?re the most blatantly honest person I?ve ever met. Almost to a fault.?

?That?s just wonderful coming from a tyke in a command shirt.?

?I?m, not the tyke,? Kirk replied. ?That?s Chekov. I?m his older brother, the preadolescent.?

?Are you sure that's how you want this to go? I?d say it?s pretty close!?

12. Trust

?Ouch! That hurt, Doctor,? Kirk shot back. ?All kidding aside, I think we?re doing alright.?

?Yeah, we?re alright, but that doesn?t cut it when you?re the Captain of a starship.?

?This is the part I?m not going to like, right??

?Just listen. Cowboy and Indians, Cops and Robbers, Kirk versus Romulans is all well and good when saving worlds, but being captain means you need your crew to trust you; you need to earn the trust they give you solely because you?re Captain.?

?Don?t? worry, Bones, I get the message. It?s time to grow up.?

?Let?s talk about something else.?

13. Honor

A mere two weeks into their new mission, Pavel Checkov screwed up enough confidence to approach the captain in the mess hall. Kirk was sitting alone which made the ensign?s nerves quiet only a little.

?Is this seat taken, Keptin?? he asked, trying to sound friendly and not weak in the knees.

?No, Ensign, have a seat,? the Captain replied, intrigued.

Chekov sat quickly. ?How is your lunch, Sir?? he asked.

?Not bad, but certainly not like home. What?s on your mind, Pavel??

?I wanted to let you know that it is my honor to serve with you.?

Kirk blinked.

14. Loyalty

For some reason, Kirk couldn?t speak. The young seventeen year old had thrown him completely off his game. One minute he was reviewing the report given by Yeoman Fox, whose name was far too appropriate, and the next there was a pit in his stomach the size a massive black hole. It had been too long since anyone had said they were proud of him, much less honored to be in his presence. To hear it from a kid like Chekov moved him somehow.

?Thank you, Pavel,? Kirk said standing, extending his hand to the teen. ?That means a lot.?

15. Love

Nyota Uhura had not yet figured out James T. Kirk. She thought she had him pegged a maverick space jockey concerned only with himself, but there were moments when she thought she saw something more. At least when it came to her relationship with Spock, the Captain had made no move to switch their bridge shifts or discourage the relationship in any way. Part of her was relieved that it wasn?t a problem for him, but another part of her wondered if he knew how dangerous it was. Regulations say?

She wasn?t even sure why she was thinking this way.
  12. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Another superb set. You got Chekov and Bones perfectly too ;) And to Hades with regulations [face_laugh] Regulations don't curl your toes and make your heart sing [face_mischief] [face_dancing]
  13. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry it took so long to reply. Life is awfully mean to me right now. :p

Anyway, I loved the last set. Chekov was brilliant and I loved how Kirk was taken aback a little.
    That was my favorite. :)

Wonderful job and thanks for the PM's!

=D=
  14. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Excellent little moments and insight to the characters feelings. I loved the new movie and I really enjoy your story's take on things. Wonderful work. =D=
  15. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    Week 4 - 4/27/09 - provided by Jade_eyes

Gaze

Bones leveled his best disappointed gaze at Jim and said: ?What are you doing??

?I was just approving the daily roster with Yeoman Fox,? Jim replied, innocently.

?That?s not all you were approving,? Bones retorted.

?Hey, is it my fault that my administrative assistant very well?named.?

?But does she know you strip her naked with your eyes every time she brings you a report??

?You wound me, Bones. I merely admire her like a fine work of art. I?m not nearly as lascivious as you paint me.?

?Let?s keep paint out of it. I don?t need that kind of image.?

Wink

James T. Kirk liked the ladies. In fact, he liked them so much, his friend ?Bones? felt like a chaperon at times. The Captain aught to know that fraternizing with crew members was off limits. However, given his passive approval of Uhura and the Green Blood, he should know better than to expect Jim to abide by the regulations.

?Why do I even bother?? Bones grumbled to Kirk as he sent the shapely Yeoman back to her duties.

?What?? Jim answered, genuinely surprised.

?You winked at her, Jim.?

?Lindsay knows it?s all in good fun.?

?That?s what I?m afraid of.?

Distance

Shortly after the ceremony in which Kirk was officially promoted to Captain, Admiral Pike approached him.

?The youngest Captain in Star Fleet history, eh??

Kirk smiled sheepishly; something he only did in Pike?s presence. ?I?m pretty sure you had something to do with that.?

Pike sat straighter in his wheelchair. ?Don?t give me too much credit. I merely gave you as many opportunities as I could for you to live up to your potential. You did the rest.?

?Thank you, Sir,? Kirk acknowledged extending his hand to the older man.

Pike took the proffered hand. ?Your father would be proud.?

Cold as Ice

Spock is a real bastard. Not only had he beat the hell out me, but he had the nerve to ship me off to a nearly deserted FROZEN wasteland. I don?t care if a Dylithium mining facility was nearby, it just wasn?t right. The trouble with trying to explain that was that?no Spock could have put me in the brig. I barely have the clothing to shield the elements and if I don?t find shelter soon, it won?t matter.

I found a cave a few kilometers from my crash site. What did I find in the cave? Another cagey Vulcan!

Eternal Flame

There is a special place in Jim Kirk?s heart reserved for a father he never knew; a father who died more heroically in battle than most ever get the chance. Not that dying battle is what he would wish for himself much less his father, but if his dad had to go that way, he was glad the sacrifice was not in vain. Many men, women, and beings of other species are alive because of what George Kirk did. It is a legacy to be proud of and a courage to aspire to. He would not fail in his mission.
  16. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Gaze and Wink = [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Eternal Flame -- superb!!!! =D=
    [face_dancing]
  17. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Gaze and Wink were awesome :D Eternal Flame was sad but beautiful
  18. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Sorry about the delay, I could offer excuses, but I bet you just want to get to the juicy part of this - the review. :p

Here we go. :)

Week Three-

I loved the angle you put on these, of the Captain gaining the respect of his crew. While I loved this version of Kirk, he did have some maturing to do, and you showed this wonderfully!! =D=

Truth and Trust - what a great friend Bones is. Both supporting and blunt. Your dialogue was spot on. I could hear both of them speaking. [face_love] Honor and Loyalty left me with a great big smile on my face. I loved Checkov in this - the starry eyed officer, and Kirk's realization that his crew was honored and proud to serve with him - Priceless. And Love made the grin almost split my face - seriously, my cheeks hurt. LOve it!!! [face_love]

Week Four-

LOL!!! I loved your 'painting' of Kirk's way with the girls. Poor Bones!! Cold as Ice had me actually laughing aloud. And Eternal Flame just really touched me. Brilliant set there. =D=

Keep up the stellar work!!! :D :D

~MJ @};-
  19. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Cold as Ice

Spock is a real bastard. Not only had he beat the hell out me, but he had the nerve to ship me off to a nearly deserted FROZEN wasteland. I don?t care if a Dylithium mining facility was nearby, it just wasn?t right. The trouble with trying to explain that was that?no Spock could have put me in the brig. I barely have the clothing to shield the elements and if I don?t find shelter soon, it won?t matter.

I found a cave a few kilometers from my crash site. What did I find in the cave? Another cagey Vulcan!

Oh, no. Sad, but true. :p I wondered what Kirk's thoughts might have been on this. Fantastic update! =D=
  20. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    Jade_Eyes: Thank for reading, Jade. I had fun with Gaze and Wink. I prefer to write dialogue more often than not and this did the trick. Kirk is slippery one. Yeoman Fox better watch out. I?m a George Kirk fan if you haven?t noticed. I?m glad you liked Eternal Flame.

NYCitygurl: Thanks for coming back, Nat! Kirk and Bones are fun.

Mira_Jade: Thanks, Mira! I?m very thankful for the time you take to make thoughtful responses. I?m glad you are enjoying my Kirk characterization, both in the maturing process and as the ladies man. He?s a character I hope to grow into. Also Look for more George Kirk to come!

Sara_Kenobi: Thanks, Sara. Cold as Ice? was just kind of a whim. I wanted to do something silly. But also experiment with inner dialogue. I?m glad you liked it.

Week 5 - 5/4/09 - provided by Mira_Jade

Steps

Being the captain of a starship was not something that Kirk had dreamed of his whole life. But it was something that he had grown into; something that pulled at him no matter how much he resisted. When events conspired to make him the youngest captain in Starfleet, he knew he could no longer resist. Being a Captain was a great responsibility; one that would require a period of adjustment. He was glad to have Bones with him and, even though rigid and often annoying, he was glad to have the top science officer in the fleet along as well.

Stride

?I think I?m getting the hang of this command thing, Bones,? Kirk said, slapping the doctor on the back, nearly causing him to spill his coffee.

?Why am scared by the sound of joyful mischief in your voice??

?Mischief? Nothing of the sort. I merely made sure that a couple kissing in the hallway knew how unacceptable it was.?

?What?? McCoy ground out. ?You didn?t ask to join the party??

?Take another pull of that coffee, Bones,? Kirk said eyeing him seriously. ?I?m being serious.?

?Then you better damn well be consistent as well.?

?That?s what I have you for.?

Stumble

?Fire all Phasers!? Kirk barked from the edge of his command chair. His hands gripped the arms of the chair and his eyes were locked on the alien ship which filled the view screen.

?Shields at 70 percent and holding,? Sulu declared.

?Where?s our shuttle, Ensign?? Kirk said, staring at the back of the boy?s head.

?It?s gone, Keptin,? Chekov replied, looking over his should. ?They destroyed it. No life signs.?

The bridge shuttered as the other vessel returned fire.

?Captain!? Sulu yelled over the commotion. ?They?re turning about! I think they?re about the go to warp.?

?Not so fast.?

Leap

James T. Kirk was not about to let his first contact with a strange new race end in an unqualified disaster. What could he do? The ship they had encountered appeared to have equal armaments to the Enterprise and there was no rabbit to pull out of a hat at the moment.

?Uhura, Hail them!? he said, after a moment of silence.

?No answer, Captain,? she said smoothly. ?The channel has been closed.?

?Sulu, prepare to go to warp, now!?

Spock, monitoring his science station, looked up. ?That would be ill advised, Captain.?

?Quickly, Spock. Our ?friends? are getting away.?

Fall

?We have been able to scan the hostile and Mr. Scott and I have disc-?

The ship lurched again at an unexpected impact. The bridge lighting flickered and went out.

-overed that the ?our friends? have an electro magnetic device. As you can see, we are rather in the dark about this race.?

Kirk?s battle edged frustration drained instantly in the form of a spontaneous laugh. ?Was that a joke, Spock??

?Merely, a timely observation,? The Vulcan replied.

?It sounded like a joke to me,? Kirk said flippantly. ?And, worth the price we?re gone pay getting this girl running again.?
  21. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Awww, that was fun on so many levels--the banter, the action, the first contact. You have the "voices" of the characters perfectly. [face_huge beam]

@};-

[:D]
  22. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Week five already? Man, I'm kinda feeling spoiled. :p

And this was another wonderful week. [face_love] It's a true talent when an author can get an action scene in a hundred words and drag a reader along for the ride without feeling rushed or missing out on detail. Again, I also love the maturing that you are taking Kirk through - Stride, had me giggling on my own coffee, and Steps just kinda left me with a big ol' grin on my face. :D

Yet, Fall was my favorite. *snicker* You managed to capture the voices of everyone so perfectly, and the 'Timely observation' - Priceless.

Already eager for the next set!! [face_dancing] :D

~MJ
  23. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I merely made sure that a couple kissing in the hallway knew how unacceptable it was.?

?What?? McCoy ground out. ?You didn?t ask to join the party??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Spock making a joke was fun as well :D
  24. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    Jade_Eyes: Thanks, Jade. I'm so glad you enjoyed these. The first contact story just kind of wrote itself from drabble to drabble. I'm honored that you think I have a good take on the character. I introduce a new 'ship here. Beware! [face_love]

Mira_Jade: You're spoiled. You're really cranking them out yourself. Thanks for being a regular reader. I love reading your reviews. The first two were fun, but, like you say, 'Fall' is my favorite as well. Mostly because I fear my ability to write Spock and I was proud that play on words presented itself. Thanks, again!

NYCitygurl: Thanks, Nat. We think of this Kirk as kind of a man whore, and there is that side of him, almost more than the original, but I want to mature him as well. The balance will fun!

Author's Note: Lt. Meg O'Malley belongs to Psychodahlia, a writer over at ff.net. The Character was introduced in Maturity at that site. It is a daftly funny story which also touches on Kirk maturing as a Captain. That said, please enjoy Week 6.

Week 6 - 5/11/09 - provided by brodiew

Gallant

As the turbo lift door was about to close, Kirk saw a young blonde woman in Medical blue rushing toward him.

?Hold the door, please,? she called. She made running look good. He put his hand in the doorway to keep it from closing.

As she crossed the threshold and finally looked at him, her cheeks flushed.

?Oh, hello Captain,? she said, sheepishly. ?Thank you for that. I hope I?m not holding you up??

?Not at all, Lieutenant...?

?Chapel, Sir. I came on board at Starbase 26.?

?Of course,? he said, try not to stare at her dazzling blue eyes.

Filial

For nine months I?ve known I?m going to be a father. For nine months I?ve wondered if I?m ready for the responsibility. Winona constantly assures me that we?ll be fine. A son or daughter will only enrich our lives. My heart knows she?s right, but my head doubts. You would think a man one step away from the Captain?s chair would not fear responsibility for another life. Nice try, George. Being a good father is a far scarier thing than leading a starship. Well, little guy or girl, Daddy is ready. We?ll meet this thing head on as a family.

Vexation

James Kirk was never one to see a lady disrespected, especially if he could turn to his favor. However, this was not the case with Lt. Meg O?Malley. She was a problem. Although she knew her job and did it well, she was antisocial, mischievous, and obnoxious. She did like to hang with Scott and Chekov. A combination he?d never understand. The all liked to drink, and, perhaps, they all had a little misery that drove them. O?Malley was trouble. Her being antisocial was only one of thing that concerned him. He was sure she was an agent of chaos.

Sublime

Meeting Christine Chapel had put Kirk in a thoughtful mood. She was beautiful and from his brief encounter with her, intelligent and capable. But, there was something else. When he looked at her, he saw, or strangely, wanted to see beyond her looks. This was not like him and he wasn?t sure he wanted it. The mere possibility of one woman for him was unconscionable. Yet, her face, body, and mind crept into his thoughts on an increasingly annoying level. Even the rock solid image of Yeoman Fox was being supplanted. Bones better have a damn good cure for this.

Superficial

The trouble with talking to someone you have more than just a passing interest in is that the motive has changed. Thus, your game is off.
    When Jim entered the commissary, he saw Bones, Uhura, and Chapel sitting together. The only open seat was next to Christine. Damn. Never afraid to enter a challenging situation, he sat down next to her.

?Hey, everybody,? he said, folding his hands on the table. Turning to Chapel, he added: ?Hello Nurse Chapel.?

Bones rolled his eyes. Nyota leveled a warning gaze. Christine smiled.

?Call me Christine, Captain.?

?Then you can call me Jim.?
  25. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Enjoyed that a lot. Jim and Christine work for me very well... and hee!! Han Solo probably thought there wasn't one woman for me for life either... until ... [face_dancing] ;)

Hope to see more of meg... she sounds a hoot! LOTP-- [face_mischief]
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.