main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] "every star to move", UDC VI - Week 20 up on 10/06!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , May 21, 2011.

1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Whew that last set was hawt! Hehe! You did so wonderfully as usual!

And i loved the set before that. I always love seeing Gaila!

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww!! My favorite is "Language." So sweet!!

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Jade_eyes: And those were all for you! I am glad you enjoyed them. :D [:D]

Master_Jaina: Indeed, Gaila is a blast to write! And with certain couples the other forms of writing just come easily. [face_mischief]

Nat: Mine too. You show excellent taste. ;)

[:D]

~MJ @};-

4. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Author's Notes: For this week, I have three crossovers, and I had more fun with them than I would like to admit to. :p

The first may be off canon, simply because I have yet to watch the last season of Heroes. Last I watched, Gabriel Grey was immortal, and still had Claire's healing ability. :D And the third references to my last Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover, but not enough to call for any prior knowledge. So, enjoy!

[blockquote][b]Week VII[/b]: [i]and they say it can be a delightfully small place out in the black[/i][/blockquote]

[b]XXXI. Shattered[/b]

McCoy was planetside when he was called in for emergency duty at the Academy hospital. Apparently, the Bay Bridge had had something catastrophic hit a tower (and the frenzy around him ranged from an accident to the very finger of God in explanation), and when casualties had overflowed the local hospitals, Starfleet had offered its assistance. Now, patients were rolling in by the dozens for triage.

There was one man in particular who stood out amongst the chaos ? baseball cap pulled low and collar high, who had been at the epicenter of the chaos. The witnesses on scene had called him a hero.

[b]XXXII. Heal[/b]

While the patient's clothes were stained with blood ? his own, McCoy had thought, the skin underneath was oddly intact; free of blemish. The man had not a scratch on him, but McCoy was slow to believe that the blood covering him was all [i]someone else's[/i]. It did not add up.

Furthering his frustration, McCoy was simply irritated by just how much the man resembled the [i]Enterprise's[/i] first officer when he gruffly asked just who the man was. [i]Gabriel Grey[/i], the chart before him said, but the man before him flashed an immortal smile, tired around the edges, and whispered, ?No one special.?

[b]XXXIII. Cantina[/b]

Jim Kirk tries to by a drink for a willowy girl on a dusty moon called Athens.

The girl had large eyes, with booted feet peeking out from under a flowing skirt. Although she wore no weapon, her hands were fighter callused from where they curved around the glass she already had ? just water.

?So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?? he started winningly, smile in place.

?What's a lost boy like you doing so far from home?? she returned instead of answering, perfectly mimicking the tone of his voice; complete with invitation and recognition.

[b]XXXIV. Unlimited[/b]

?I'm not lost,? Kirk says, smile still holding; but thrown.

She shook her head. ?Lost amongst stars - lost with feet ready to fill father's footsteps,? the girl clicked her tongue. ?Don't you know that all boys fly after fathers? Wings are nothing to prints in the ground; can't track that ? can't measure the air. Not possible. Numbers balk; overwhelmed.?

From somewhere in the crowd, there was a gruff voice. ?Can't keep track of that gorram moonbrained sister just [i]once[/i], can you, doc??

The girl smiled and slipped from her seat. Childlike, she pressed a kiss to his cheek, and then turned, letting the crowd swallow her.

[b]XXXV. Fraud[/b]

McCoy's silent medbay was interrupted by a trio of intruders.

Two were a couple ? one flame haired and one wide eyed, and they were led by a man simply called the Doctor ? and all of McCoy's scathing remarks could do naught to reveal a further title. Finally, at his tenth [i]what the hell are you doing here[/i]? the Doctor answered: ?It's a wedding present, Leonard.? He nodded back at his companions ? the Mr. and Mrs. Pond, respectively.

He blinked at the use of his name. ?Wait a second, have we met before??

The Doctor smiled. It was not a reassuring thing. ?Not yet.?

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    What. A. Treat! I had no idea what to expect dropping in for week 7, but was nothing like the subdued, yet masterfully conveyed crossovers. Wow. I love that the focus wazs never taken from the Trek charcters. The 'guest stars' so to speak fully supported Bones and Kirk respectively. Very well done, Mira.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    What a fun set! =D= =D= Not every author can do justice doing a crossover - especially Dr. Who [face_laugh] with ST - but it's always fun to read & you of course handle it with style and excellence.

@};-

(You could write a drabble or ten a day and I would not mind!]

[face_love] [:D]

!!

7. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    brodie: [:D] Thank-you! I was worried at a few being too vague, and your words delighted me. Indeed, I crossovers do tread a fine line, but it was a fun way to showcase charachters that I have already examined through quite a few angles. [face_laugh]

Deb: Aww! [:D] It sure is a trick making a crossover stick, but so worth it in the end. The Doctor crossovers are actually some of the easier to do - time and space traveling can do that to a plot. [face_laugh]

~MJ @};-

8. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Author's Note: I know that these are done quick - but I was inspired. [face_laugh] This is my last set of crossovers, and I appologize in advance for devoting another set to them. :p

I have four here this time, and notes about the first few are at the bottom. I don't want to spoil anything. ;)

[blockquote][b]Week VIII[/b]: [i]and your paths walked are my footsteps untold[/i][/blockquote]

[b]XXXVI. Cube[/b]

They find an enchanted cube as cold as winter on a wasteland of a planet.

George Kirk stared at the relic for longer than he liked to admit, even long after his captain had retired and the scientists had given up for the evening. The ancient markings glowed, pulling him in a way he could not explain.

Deep into the artificial night, he was interrupted by the shadows slipping to reveal a strange man ? dark and willowy, who held the cube as a parent may a child. Within him, recognition prickled like a storm, reflected so in the eyes of the stranger.

[b]XXXVII. Sphere[/b]

?Even now you follow me,? the intruder said, bitter smile not touching his eyes.

?What?? he questioned inelegantly.

?Truly, you do not know?? the stranger inquired, amused. ?With all your might, you are blind within a mortal form.?

He blinked stupidly.

?Ragnarök came, and the whole of the Aesir were flung to the corners of space and time; new bodies made to forget and live anew . . . Even still, I cannot shake you.?

Kirk got to his feet; but like a deer slipping from a hunter, the man disappeared into the shadows, taking the casket with him.

And only one word was on Kirk's lips. ?Brother . . .?

[b]XXXVIII. Cone[/b]

In her dreams, magic appears in Camelot.

And so she set herself in the glade at the appointed time, hood drawn close, and a set of peasant's clothes ready. When the traveler appeared in a cone of golden light, she closed her eyes against the answering burn waiting there. The stranger was tall, dressed oddly, with ears pointed and mind heavy against her own.

Morgana held out a hand, knowing full well why he would never take it. ?Come,? she bid him. ?The good king is not one to suffer a sorcerer, and I have no wish to see another pyre lit.?

[b]XXXIX. Cylinder[/b]

McCoy decided that he simply hated ships - whether those powered by warp cores, or by actual honest to goodness [i]sails[/i]. Really, he thought as he wiped bile from the back of his hand, the next time that Jim decided to time hop, McCoy was requesting a shore leave. A long one.

?Captain?? Nyota questioned hesitantly, looking back and forth between Kirk and the honest to goodness [i]pirate[/i] whose ship they had landed on. The man ? Sparrow ? smiled with golden teeth, kohl lined gaze inviting but wary.

?Yes?? both men answered, identical smirks worn, and McCoy muttered a curse under his breath.

[b]XL. Pyramid[/b]

McCoy was old and grey when he meets the time traveler one last time.

This face was different than the many he has seen. The man had too large ears and a beaten leather jacket, and the girl at his side was younger than he remembered; stars still in her eyes, and for a moment McCoy felt so very old just watching her.

?Do I know you?? the Doctor asked; northern drawl thick and curious.

Time was stacked, it seemed, and at its pinnacle, McCoy finally let himself smile. ?No,? he shook his head; a reassuring thing. ?Not yet.?

[hr]

[b]End Notes[/b]: I know, I know, [b]Cube[/b] and [b]Sphere[/b] were fangirl indulgences on the [i]highest order[/i]. [face_blush] But, seeing as how Chris Hemsworth plays both George Kirk, and Thor, and after Ragnarök, every God is so [i]conveniently[/i] reincarnated into new bodies . . . yep, the muse had a field day. :p

Would that make Jim Kirk a demi-god? [face_thinking] Oh dear Lord, but don't ever let [i]him[/i] know that. [face_laugh]

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jack and Jim in one room - scary to have two such wonderfully unabashed ... scoundrels together [face_laugh]

Cube and Sphere -- oh yes! I bet that was fun!!

:*

[face_dancing] for another fun romp!

10. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    All fangirling aside, Cube and Sphere were pretty darn cool. The reveal in Sphere put quite grin on my face.

I have also enjoyed your Doctor drabbles recently. I wouldn't mind seeing you return to the Doctor with something a little more substantial.[face_whistling]

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    These crossovers were so fun!! You should expand upon that Jack and Jim one :D

The third, with Morgana, was my favorite, but this was the best line:

Time was stacked, it seemed, and at its pinnacle, McCoy finally let himself smile. ?No,? he shook his head; a reassuring thing. ?Not yet.?

I love it :D

12. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Deb: Jack and Jim, oh, but the shenanigans one can write with those two . . . back bunny, back! :p And ooooh yes, very fun indeed. [face_mischief] [:D]

brodie: Thanks! :D I was glad that someone else found a twisted sort of enjoyment in that one. :D And more Doctor writing is always a possibility. [face_thinking]

Nat: Morgana is such a fun character to play with, that is for certain! Thanks for picking out that line, too, it was a favorite to write. [face_love]

[:D]

~MJ @};-

13. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Author's Notes: This week is all Jade_eyes' fault due to a rather delicious mental image in her last You Box moment. [face_love]

Enjoy the unabashedly sentimental family mush. ;)

[blockquote][b]Week IX[/b]: [i]our nexts in this generation[/i][/blockquote]

[b]XLI. Who[/b]

Two weeks into her second trimester, Spock informed her that he could [i]feel[/i] their child's mind. His hand curved gently over the swell of her stomach, letting her feel the warmest of glows against his mind; now made hers by extension.

?He dreams,? Spock said, the softness of his voice an awed thing.

?This young?? her smile was wry in return.

?The dreams are unsubstantial ? merely light and warmth and other such vague things. But he knows the sound of your voice.?

Nyota placed her hand over his. [i] Little one[/i], she projected the thought, [i]how incredibly loved you already are.[/i]

[b]XLII. What[/b]

Kirk placed a hand to her stomach in a childlike gesture. ?So,? his voice was a giddy, breathless thing, ?do I have a little boy or girl to corrupt when the time comes??

Nyota shrugged. ?You'll know when I know.?

?Don't you want to know?? Kirk's tone was curious.

Across from them, Spock smiled; after touching minds with the child so many times, it was impossible for him not to know, and she had refused all of his attempts to tell her. She wanted to be old fashioned about this.

?No,? her smile was a ray of sun, beaming. ?Not yet.?

[b]XLIII. When[/b]

Her son was born in the ruins of a shuttle with none but Jim Kirk at her side, and her husband alongside her mind.

Her daughter was born two years later during a much more complicated delivery. When Spock was shooed from her side to wait outside with Kirk, he was completely calm in order to be an anchor to the chaotic jumble of her own thoughts.

Kirk, on the other hand, was a complete jumble of nerves as he paced back and forth. ?C'mon Spock, I thought that the father was supposed to be the one doing the whole pacing thing.?

[b]XLIV. Where[/b]

At night, it is not her her daughter calls for, but her father.

?Monsters under the bed again?? Spock's voice was a soft thing, a tone that was Khio'ri's alone. Her hand was tiny in his; mocha toned and dwarfed by the size of him. As they walked, she curved into his shadow until Spock paused and scooped her up; instantly, her form relaxed.

?Yes,? the child nodded solemnly.

?Orcs or the Balrog?? Spock questioned.

?Both,? Khio'ri answered.

?A formidable alliance,? Spock said gravely. ?Why don't you show me to them, and I shall see what I can do to hasten their removal.?

[b]XLV. Why[/b]

?How come Mother's ears are round?? Grayson asked one morning.

Spock answered, ?Her human anatomy does not allow the crus of her helix to come to a point as your own.?

Grayson considered that. ?But . . . I'm part human too.?

?You've just received the best of both worlds,? Nyota reached over to tug on his ear playfully, to which Grayson grinned, his question satisfied.

When he left she playfully leaned over to her husband. ?And if I remember correctly, it was my fascination with your ears brought Grayson here in the first place.?

Spock's eyes lightened. ?I have no comment on the matter.?

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    NUMMY NUMMY!

Who -- beautiful and sweet! The love permeates, to the child within, & between the blessed soul-mates. [face_dancing]

What and When - awww! Drawing Jim into the family circle, naturally. :) @};-

Where - this is a scrumptious frappaccino d'awwoon! moment. :* :* :* :* !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why -- squggles, squggles, squggles!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

[:D] [face_love] [:D] [face_love]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jade

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Why was so sweet and funny!! But my favorite was Kirk panicking about Nyota giving birth :D

16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Thank-you very much for the kind words. :D

This week I have from Spock Prim's POV, and I have been fiddling with it for longer than I would like to admit to. :p

[blockquote] [b]Week X[/b]: [i]lines askew in empty space[/i][/blockquote]

[b]XLVI. Return[/b]

You are old now. Before you, comrades have moved on, lost to the swirl and eddies of humanity and time. You have seen more than most ? have seen the furthest reaches of the stars, and have even traveled to the past at the side of a Captain whom you had esteemed and admired for more than the reason that he was your own.

And yet, that genesis ? those early, bygone days ? were not any you thought to see a second time. And, most certainly, you never thought them to play out across a different page, penned by a different hand.

[b]XLVII. Revenge[/b]

Nero's revenge was complete.

You had [i]felt[/i] Romulus die ? had [i]felt[/i] the failure of that death deep in the hollows of your bones. You had mourned, even as you sought to spare others Romulus' fate. But Vulcan . . .

This was your home, and to see the flaring heat of her lost so needlessly . . . millions gone, a flash of suffering and pain against the weight in your mind that connected you to them all. And then there was nothing ? such an emptiness. An emptiness, and a stunned and startled cry taken up by the few left behind, suddenly without a path to follow home.

[b]XLVIII. Curse[/b]

This Jim is not your Jim.

He is raw and passionate, a diamond that has not yet been cut. He carries so much rage within him ? a rage that seeped alongside your pain as you showed him the future and your past. More so than his pain was his fascination ? his curiosity with you yourself, and then his great awe at seeing his own self ? his father's pride, and the face of Starfleet for decades to come.

This Jim is not your Jim; but he was still James T. Kirk. And he had a legend to mold in this or any universe.

[b]XLIX. Wrath[/b]

You look more like your father than you ever cared to consider in your own time.

Sarek's grief before you was heavy. The pain to his eyes was almost human, a burden that you could still feel in the long dormant bond at the back of your own mind. When you decided to stay and aide your broken race, you found an unexpected reward in being able to forge a strong bond with the man as an equal ? so very different from the often rocky relationship you once held in your own time; harsh souls having now melded together in the face of so much loss.

[b]L. Attack [/b]

The first time you saw her, your breath had been stolen. Your heart started beating oddly ? an attack from your own body that you had not expected, and did not yet comprehend.

Nyota Uhura had been a dear friend in your own time ? an exemplary officer and a comrade in arms for years. But before you ? before this younger you ? she was more; a balancing to your other's mind that you yourself didn't find for years, but never quite as the one before you.

This time had taken much, you reflected upon watching them; but it had much still to give in return.

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Magnificent =D= poignant =D=

Touchingly insightful. @};-

Nyota Uhura had been a dear friend in your own time ? an exemplary officer and a comrade in arms for years. But before you ? before this younger you ? she was more; a balancing to your other's mind that you yourself didn't find for years, but never quite as the one before you.

This time had taken much, you reflected upon watching them; but it had much still to give in return.

Beautifully, blessedly true!

Dreamy, ecstatic sigh.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Jade

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    This Jim is not your Jim; but he was still James T. Kirk. And he had a legend to mold in this or any universe. [/b]

Love it!! And the second person rocks :D Great to see the story from Spock Prime's eyes!

19. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Jade_eyes: [:D] I wrote these drabbles along that line - I figured after everything this universe turned topsy-turvy, it was worth it for that particular twist. [face_love] I knew you'd agree. [face_laugh]

Nat: Second person POV is a blast to write in. I admit I can abuse it at times, but it did seem to work here. [face_love]

~MJ @};-

20. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Author's Notes: A fun, and somewhat cracktastic update. :p Further blame for this can be placed on brodiew's Week Twenty of his ?Enterprising Drabbles? from way back when. ;)

[blockquote][b]Week XI[/b]: [i]galaxies far, far away[/i][/blockquote]

[b]LI. Death[/b]

If Leonard McCoy had it his way, Kirk?s whole idea of ?movie night? would die a slow and painful death the next time it was mentioned at the senior crew meeting.

McCoy had expected to stow away in a corner and mark charts - but Kirk had actual cushy couches dragged in, and stocked with all sorts of nonsense ? popcorn and slushies and enough candy to rot even a Taltrit's mouth. There was an absurd contraption of a canvas screen that a computer simulated 'projector' would play the . . . [i]film[/i] on, and really, how ancient was this whole set-up?

[b]LII. Doom[/b]

Kirk had insisted on the space opera classic, [i]Star Wars[/i]. They made it past the first one ? the fourth one really, and hadn't that been a treat to explain to the Vulcan ? without many hitches. Until:

?This is my favorite part!?

Fifteen minutes into fifth movie, and Kirk had already said that fifteen times ? not that McCoy was counting.

?Really?? he drawled, some of his hard repressed southern lilt coming out in the word.

Kirk's eyes danced merrily at it. ?Really,? he staged whispered. ?Now watch!? And that was said as if [i]he[/i] were the one behaving like a child.

[b]LIII. Terror[/b]

?It was a surprise that Darth Vader was the father of Luke Skywalker??

?We can?t get through one movie without you guessing the plot, can we?? Nyota popped up from Spock?s side, a fond look on her face.

McCoy chuckled past where Jim was greedily lunging for the bucket of popcorn again. ?It did make watching Luke kiss his sister more . . . entertaining.? And that was the truth - the tips of Spock's ears had turned a bit green at the scene in question.

Kirk waved a hand. ?Yeah, but his sister was [i]ho[/i]t ? he cannot be blamed.?

[b]LIV. Peril[/b]

If McCoy had to listen to Spock go on about the impracticalities of freezing a humanoid body in Carbonite for another moment, he may just consider letting Jim stab him with one of his own hypos.

Wearily, he looked over at Nyota. ?Just how many of these movies are there?? he asked.

Kirk interrupted, holding up his twin trilogy's rather proudly. ?Four more ? and 'Return of the Jedi' is my favorite. So buckle in, this is going to be quite a night!?

Kirk gave a little 'whoop' while McCoy and Spock traded looks that could only be described as understanding.

[b]LV. Shadow[/b]

At the end of ?Attack of the Clones? Kirk and Sulu?s Twizzler war somehow turned into curiosity about the ability to build an actual lightsaber.

As Spock mused aloud about the properties of photon charges and laser technology, Kirk and Sulu?s eyes turned in a way McCoy could only describe as reverence. Needless to say, the last film was abandoned to get the science experiment underway. Even the Vulcan looked [i]intrigued[/i] at the possibility.

And if McCoy stayed to enjoy the final movie in an empty room, with a convenient bag of popcorn, no one was there to say otherwise.

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! Great set Miranda! Oooh, if Jim thinks Leia's hot, he'd really have something to say about Ms. Mara Jade. [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Yesness! TTT does need to be made into a trilogy too, already! Duh!

And I'd love to hear Bones's Callista jokes [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And Audrey and Ny could drool all night over Kyp & Jag -- [face_mischief]

Um, I'm being an SW/ST fangirl aren't I?

rofl!!

Huggles!

22. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    That was a priceless set Mira!

I love how Jim is like a little kid! Movie night seems to run in our heads doesn't it?

And the sets before were awesome too!

Keep them coming!

23. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Jade_eyes: Amen times a thousand to the idea of TTT in film. [face_love]:D Oh yes, Jim would definitely enjoy Miss Mara - who is rather like a certain Audrey we all know and love. [face_laugh]

Master_Jay: Jim Kirk acted like a kid even before someone let him have a go at a sugar high and old school science fiction. [face_laugh] It sure was a blast writing him so, that was for sure. :p As always, thank-you for reading! I always enjoy when you stop in. [:D]

~MJ @};-

24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Week XII: to leave you a shadow against the rain

LVI. Prime

To his quick mental calculations, Spock knew that he was running precisely seven minutes and twenty-three seconds late on his appointment with Captain Pike for an evening of chess. The primary circumstances leading to his tardiness were unavoidable - hitches in the sensor labs, and repairs on the terminals that took just slightly longer than he had originally estimated - and yet, he felt himself annoyed by his initial miscalculation nonetheless.

It was raining just outside of the lab building, and Spock felt his brows knit together as he added yet another three minutes and forty seconds to his tardiness.

LVII. Composite

On the silver pavement, not far from him, was Cadet Nyota Uhura, staring at the rain with great distaste, and seemingly at war with herself. She held an arm full of PADDs, and the tired cast of her eyes said that she had worked late once more.

She had not been feeling well, he remembered ? her answers in his class the day before had been delayed ever so slightly, and she sniffed delicately approximately every 1.23 minutes. Her breathing was deep in her throat, nasally.

Helping her would add another five minutes and eighteen seconds to his delay.

And so . . .

LVIII. Deficient

?Cadet Uhura ? you are falling ill, please allow me to escort you to your dorm.?

His voice surprised her. He watched her straighten; regaining her posture from the tired slump she had stood in. The drops of rain darkened her hair, the maroon of her uniform. Her eyes reflected the storm when she said. ?It?s just a bad case of the sniffle. I?ll be fine.?

?Indeed, you will be ? if you keep yourself dry and warm, which is why I must insist on providing you with a ride,? he gestured to where his hovercar was parked a few paces away.

LIX. Perfect

?I don?t want to be an inconvenience,? she said softly. She pushed a wet strand of hair behind her ear, and he watched the gesture closely.

?There is no trouble,? he replied to her.

Pike would understand, he told himself ? already imagining the Captain's easy dismissal of his tardiness. If Spock were to hesitate 2.3 seconds before saying just who he aided, and Pike let another 7.8 seconds pass before responding with, ?That was very chivalrous of you,? with an undertone to his voice that Spock could not quite understand, then that was to be dealt with in due time.

LX. Abundant

Normally, he was one to travel alone. Yet, it was . . . not quite unpleasant having her along with him. There was a peace, at any rate, at her humming along with the tune she found, and tapping her nails in time to the abundance of raindrops softly dancing outside. He didn?t quite feel an annoyance from his schedule falling to the wayside, and she seemed more at ease than exhausted as their journey came to an end.

When he entered Captain Pike?s rooms later, there was a song still in the back of his mind, echoed so from her.

~MJ @};-

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh that was wonderful.... wonderful...

Could she perhaps be humming Chances Are by Johnny Mathis?

[face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Chances are, very good.

Melts!

Melts!

Melts!

Chivalrous, indeed. :* =P~

As they say in regency times, I have definitely set my cap. Big time.

Made a capital fool of myself too, over that sweetie boo.

Right there.

[face_love] [face_love]