main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] "Far to Go", UDC4, FINISHED on 6/20/10!!!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Had to go watch the movie before I could review for anything based on it, or I'd have been in here sooner. Good drabbles. :)

Flash in the Pan: I liked how you gave a POV from Uhura, sort of explaining why she admantly refused.

Out on a Limb: Pike! Looking deeper and and seeing underneath! Awesome!

Out of the Blue: Friendship formed, though neither were really expecting it...

Wet Behind the Ears: Spock has a lot to learn about Kirk, there...

Heat of the Moment: It's the opposite, for Nero, isn't it? The awesomeness that is Kirk will not be denied!

Impossible: First impressions are not always truth. (And Bones made me chuckle.)

Unlikely: No... that's when he should have kept having sympathy. Just because the emotion is hidden does not mean it isn't there.

Reasonable: Maybe that is the push Kirk needed to want to 'be more'...

Probable: Hadn't looked at it that way before. Wow...

Definite: Beginnings of a bond of friendship, there. :D

Truth & Trust: Good, sound advice that is.

Honor: McCoy, vulnerable, and Kirk right there to support him. Liked that.

Loyalty: [face_laugh]

Love: Poor, poor Checov...

Week Four: Liked how you showed the progression of their relationship. Wonderfully done. (Spock! Romance is never logical!)

Steps: Love how Amanda knows that, though she's only starting out on the path, it's going to be both worth it AND hard.

Stride: We saw them so briefly in the movie interacting over the comm... and you captured them beautifully.

Stumble: Ouch...

Leap: Perhaps not in the way he means...

Fall: Awwwww... [face_love]

Week Six had me laughing. Galia hitting her just right with the talk about mind melds... [face_laugh]

Week Seven: All Nero wants is to avenge a 'wrong' that happened in an entirely different lifetime. Doesn't want to feel, because taking that step toward feeling? He'll fall apart. (More than he already has, that is.) Awesome job on that set, Mira.

A little bit of this: Points to her for wrapping his ankle like that.

Anything but that: He doesn't, or he just doesn't want to admit he does? Hmmm... ( [face_laugh] )

Not For Nothing: She's not in denial, certainly not...

Everything Else: Evil Gremlins? Okay, best reason for needing medical treatment ever. (And Kirk grabbing her hand? Awwwww...)

What Matters Most: *grin* Loved that. Simply loved it.

And yes... I'd like PM's. :)

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    You all are just plain wonderful. With a capitol 'w.' Seriously. [face_love] I need to get some replies out to I turn into contented goo. ;)

RX_Sith: Precisely. :cool: [face_laugh]

brodiew: I am thrilled that you enjoyed these, since I personally hold you as official fanon of the couple. [face_laugh]

Jade_eyes: I will soooo take Christine and Jim now. [face_love] Gloss over the fiancee ;) . . . Spock's taken [face_love] . . . and all is right in the world!! [face_laugh] Thanks again for your wonderful reviews, they light up my day every time!!

DaenaBenjen42: Wow, you sure know how to spoil!! :eek: I won't lie - I had a blast reading through all of your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to write all that out!! PMs are a definate. :cool:

~MJ @};-

3. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004

Week Nine: ?Roots?

041. Necklace

Kirk is six years old when Winona meets Frank.

It's the eve of her first date, and it's his job to help her get ready since his older brother wants no part of it.

She's been at her dressing table for over an hour when she moved to unclasp the locket that was always around her neck. Inside, he knew, there was a moving picture of the father he had never known. When tears filled her eyes, he hesitantly got up, and wrapped his arms around her neck . . . trying his best to fix a pain that he didn't yet understand.

042. Earrings

Nyota Uhura's first time off planet is to a small world called Catian Prime. It's a vacation planet, filled with exotic spices in the air, and mountains on the horizon. She is seven years old, and the sounds of the different dialects thrill her to her toes as she asks her father to translate as many as he can.

A Bajorian trader is selling earrings. Chuckling at Nyota's wide eyes upon hearing the clicking dialect, her mother picked out a gently curving white pair.

?Here,? she said, fastening them to her daughter's ears. ?You have a gift, child. Cherish that.?

043. Watch

Spock is almost five years old when he realizes that his mother is different.

It isn't her appearance that tells him this ? he knows that she is 'human', and he's heard that word muttered when adults think he can't hear often enough to know that that's something bad. But no - it's the looks that show clearly on her face that set her apart.

He asks her about it once, softly fingering the curving corners of her mouth with a curious frown. ?What is this, Mother??

?It's a smile, dear,? she tells him. When she speaks the smile only grows larger.

044. Belt

There's a thick belt of stars across the night sky.

He doesn't notice it, not with his mind pleasurably consumed with Theoretical Physics. The PADD demanding his attention made him oblivious to the ball of snow coming right his way.

There was the sound of laughter from his elder sister. ?It amazes me, Pavel, how you go on and on about your physics, and yet, you can't take any time to look up at what you're studying.?

He smiled sheepishly, and out of the corner of his eyes he looked up while studiously cleaning off his PADD with reverent fingers.

045. Ring

?Haha'ue! Chichi'ue! Did you see how fast they were going?!?

The child's voice, normally mellow and soft, broke along the edges as he leaned over the railing to see the hoverbikes racing in the ring below. Even this far up in the grandstands, the ground vibrated as the agile machines thundered past the obstacles the course threw at them, never breaking their truly impressive speed.

Eyes glinting, Hikaru's hands wove in front of him as he imagined the pilot's yoke in his hands and the roar of the wind in his ears.

Behind him, his parents traded a bemused smile.

~MJ @};-

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I enjoyed those all tremendously--hard to pick a fave. :D A whole blend of moods and yet the family sweetness and/or teasing pervades them all. ;)

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Those were so sweet!! The first one almost made me cry :(

6. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Some really good sets here with each character that you selected. Necklace is incredibly sad and moving. Earrings just touches Nyota's beginnings. Watch shows Spock's love for his mother (even though he probably doesn't recognize it as such). Belt shows how serious Pavel is with physics. And Sulu experiences the first glimpse of excitement that will propel him into more adventurous travels.

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Very well done, Mira. I loved each one almost equally.

041. Necklace: ??pain he did not yet understand.? This was touching in that Jim only knew that his mother was sad. Fixing that was all that matter. He?d know the reason soon enough.

042. Earrings: Loved the mention of the Bajorans and their earrings. Nice touch. I also enjoyed Nyota?s wonder at the different languages she encountered on the vacation planet.

043. Watch: You are so creative. I loved the ?smile? and Spock?s cluelessness to what it was. That he was touching her mouth was intimate and adorable.

044. Belt: Cute. Boy genius too caught in his computer to witness the true wonders of the stars.

045. Ring: Pod, er hover bike races? Awesome! And Hikaru?s hand motions driving his own bike was neat.

Awesome job on these, Mira. I think ?Watch? is my favorite.

8. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    I was right in the middle of reading to review when I got booted from the 'puter for the evening yesterday. Moving on...

Necklace: Touching and revealing about her feelings, there... It's a reminder of her love and can't, or won't, or it's too painful to consider even taking it off in that moment. And Jim? Absolutely precious.

Earrings: And with something as simple as that encouragement? The possibilities are endless.

Watch: Echoes of what was shown on screen, right there. Loved the mother-son moment.

Belt: Pavel... liked that he was totally ready to go right back to studying without another word about the snowball. (Or, rather: He don't got no time for fun?)

Ring: Sulu, with that early interest in speed and driving. *grin*

Good drabbles. :)

9. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Sorry for the delay in getting all of these up. I'm a lazy writer. [face_blush]

Jade_eyes: Thanks!! [:D]

DaenaBenjen42: I understand the being booted from the computer. [face_laugh] Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. :D

brodiew: Dangit, I'm smiling like a loon now. ;) Watch was my fave as well, for much the same reasons. Thanks for the wonderful remarks! [:D]

RX_Sith: Spot on oberservations with each of those. Thanks for that!! [:D]

NYCityGurl: Aww! :( *hands tissue* [:D]

~MJ @};-

10. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    A bit of fun with these, I hope you enjoy. ;)

[b][u]Week Ten - [i]?A Fact Universally Acknowledged?[/i][/u]

46. A Mere Dispute[/b]

The problem, Amanda Grayson mused ruefully, with arguing with a Vulcan . . . was the lack of actual [i]arguing[/i] involved. For her husband it was a simple dispute, some puzzle to solve by logically stated facts and cool detachment.

Well, she was human, and for her emotional make-up, it was [i]healthy[/i] to shout and rave . . . every once in a while, anyway. For a ?logical? being, Sarek sure could push her buttons.

Wasting no time storming from the room in a grand display of just how [i]human[/i] she could be, she tossed her head and thought: [i]men[/i].

Some things never changed, no matter the species.

[b]47. The Whole 'verse Round[/b]

Amanda wasted no time in storming mightily from the room, drawing her son's eye in her wake. Spock regarded her retreat with his his head tilted curiously, his dark eyes blinking long and slow.

?So, this is a human tendency?? the child questioned hesitantly.

Sarek paused carefully. On any other man, the look he wore would have been that of a well known and age old frustration. ?No,? he answered, ?it is not a human tendency.?

Spock frowned.

?It is a completely female one that transverses all races ? do well to remember that.?

?Oh,? the child responded, still completely lost.

[b]48. Empathy[/b]

Well . . . fights between the couple were always interesting. Both coolly precise, and outwardly calm; the two would whisper fiercely in rapid verse, her annoyed gaze, and his clenched hands the only indication that a problem even existed.

Unfortunately, Kirk could never keep up with them long enough to figure out where the 'discussions' stemmed from. They would switch dialects ? from Uhura's native Swahili, to Spock's crisp Vulcan, and when Uhura was really, [i]really[/i] angry, the Klingon language would start making an appearance.

. . . When that happened, it was usually smart to drop the whole idea of eavesdropping in the first place.

[b]49. A Mere Discussion[/b]

They were at odds again.

Uhura called it arguing. He calmly disagreed ? it was merely a . . . spirited [i]discussion[/i], and while he was resigned to a certain amount of . . . [i]discussions[/i] in their relationship, he really wished that she would keep them more discreet. The mess hall was certainly not the time, nor place.

Something told him that he should have [i]made it[/i] the time and place once she stormed from the room, a violent string of . . . creative Klingon curses spilling behind her. While her ire he could deal with, the hurt frustration it masked stung more than he would have imagined.

[b]50. A Lesson Learned[/b]

Sarek's eyes turned from the retreating Lieutenant to where his son was watching her departure with barely restrained confusion. He took a sip of his tea as he thought of his wife, gone now, but so much like the woman his son was clearly struggling to put his feelings into words for.

Sometimes, he knew, the verbalization of such emotions was not necessarily a bad thing. If it was the logical thing to secure her happiness, then it was needed.

And faced with the regret of how much he wished he'd said to Amanda, he tells his son so now.

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade i have to tell you a shocking thing. I've loved drabbles since Rynne introduced them to us on the boards and with each round of the UDC, I love them even more. But I've never wished they were 1,000 words long... until now. Not that these weren't brilliant and complete. I just didn't want to come to the end.
    I was so tickled that Amanda says: "Men!" about Sarek [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Even though Vulcans are in a class all to themselves =P~ !! ;) Sarek and she have the right of it--any communication glitches are absolutely trans-species LOL!!!! I can see how Spock and Nyota are able to have some serious rows. :D
    The calmer he got, the more peeved she'd get. Woohoo!! I wonder who'd make up first though? [face_thinking]

I'd adore it if these were lengthened into a viggie, with some serious serious making up scenes. Squee! Squee!!!

And huggles!!!!

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww!! These are my favorite yet, especially the third and the last [face_love] I love it coming full circle in a way.

13. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Men indeed! [face_mischief] Men always get into trouble with the women that we love, and then when they want to talk about what just happened, we just don't really understand that moment for what it is; a fight that was really about nothing more important than the woman herself.

14. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    I'm smiling... :) Wonderfully done, and I really, really liked the Amanda ones. Sorta indepth...

A mere dispute: Of course he could push her buttons... he's her husband. :p

The Whole 'verse Round: *giggle* Sarek... and Spock is so cute there, not really getting it.

Empathy: Kirk's a smart man, stopping while he's ahead... [face_laugh]

A Mere discussion: Ah, he's learning...

A Lesson Learned: ...and so is Sarek. Wow...

15. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Well done set, Mira. I really enjoyed the tone of this set as well as the different povs. Amanda was tense, but with a note of mischief, but Sarek's was sad in that he knew, too late what he needed to verbalize.

Kirk's was fun and I like the idea that Nyota's languages changes the more upset she gets. nice touch.

Very enjoyable was usual.

16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Jade_eyes: Whew! That was fun to read!! [:D] And I know what you mean about wanting things longer. Actually, part of these are taken from a certain chapter of a certain something that should be going up most soon, certainly speaking. ;) Thanks for being such an encouragement, as always. [:D]

NYCityGurl: Thanks! It sure was fun, the way they played out. [face_love]

RX_Sith: Exactly! Spot on! [face_dancing] :D

DaenaBenjen42: It's so good to see you in this thread too. Thank-you for leaving your thoughts! :D

brodiew: Thanks!! [:D]

~MJ @};-

17. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I could not pick a direction to go in for this week to save my life. :rolleyes:

So y'all get a bit of everything. ;) [face_dancing]

[b][u]Week Eleven - [i]?Life Amongst the Distant Stars?[/i][/u]

51. Bite the Bullet[/b]

?You've got to be kidding me.?

?C'mon, Bones! Just this once!??

?Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a wingman!?

?And now you're both!? with a shove, Jim propelled his CMO towards the flaxen haired beauty at the bar.

Bones slumped miserably on the stool next to Christine Chapel. ?I'm sorry,? he informed her, ?but our idiot of a Captain wants to take you to dinner, and has conveniently forgotten the fact that we are all no longer in grade school.?

Later, when the couple left, McCoy took a shot, and mumbled, ?You'd never catch him doing that to the [i]Vulcan[/i].?

[b]52. Break the Ice[/b]

When Uhura first met the woman ? blonde, beautiful, and with enough curves to her anatomy to draw [i]many[/i] a male eye, and a uniform that didn't [i]seem[/i] to be regulation, she had only been slightly annoyed.

The annoyance lingered, unacknowledged, and yet . . .

She wasn't royally ticked off until she saw the nurse eying Spock long and slow out of the corner of her eyes.

Later, after her shift, Uhura looped an arm over Christine's shoulders. ?Let me tell you all about our Captain.?

Their . . . handsome, charismatic, and very [i]single[/i] Captain.

Never let it be said that Nyota Uhura wasn't brilliant.

[b]53. Knock On Wood[/b]

?Preliminary reports suggest . . .?

Kirk nodded politely at his first officer, as he swirled back and forth on his chair, fighting the urge to laugh.

? . . . due to the abnormal amount of gravitational activity in the area . . .?

And it was annoying Spock to no end. Well . . . as much as one could truly [i]annoy[/i] him.

Kirk was trying to beat his record of three twitches in one conversation.

? . . . that the sensors ? Captain. Could you please restrain your movements??

?Movements? Oh! You mean [i]this[/i]?? Kirk swirled his chair, just a bit more obnoxiously than previous.

There was the forth twitch.

Yes . . . he had [i]skills[/i].

[b]54. Off The Hook[/b]

It hit her later, after the adrenaline and the shock wore off, how close she had come to dying along with the [i]Farragut's[/i] crew.

The pained, spine tingling relief, mixed with her grief was a strange cocktail of emotions, coursing through her mind into is. He tightened his arms around her, just slightly, sensing the black shift in her mood.

?You know that I would've haunted you for that one,? she murmured against his shoulder.

The statement is illogical, but the half of him that appreciated it also whispered on a choked breath, ?I would not have tolerated any less.?

[b]55. Backseat Driver[/b]

?I do believe that we are officially lost.?

?I know where I am going!?

?Sure you do, hon,? Christine patted Jim's leg condescendingly. ?But you should have turned right two blocks ago.?

Kirk just glared.

Nyota smiled at the couple from her place in the backseat of the hovercraft. ?They're too cute,? she remarked to the man at her side, fully prepared to lean back and let the two bicker their way to their destination -

?Technically, both of you are in the wrong, seeing as how . . .?

- or not.

Nyota rolled her eyes, and wondered who had let Kirk drive anyway.

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a fun set! Back Seat Driver -- too [face_laugh] Off the Hook -- Squee! And yay! Uhura knows how to "stake her claim" [face_laugh] This particular fangirl better watch out! [face_laugh]

Huggles!!

19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Another amazing set here. You've really nailed each character really well. And Nyota is definitely not a fool! =D=

20. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Bite the bullet: [face_laugh] Probably not, but then the Vulcan already (a) has a date, and (b) has that icy stare thing working for him.

Break the ice: Relationships all have to start somewhere? :D

Knock on wood: Kirk?s mission of the day: annoy the daylights out of Spock.

Off the hook: Liked that moment. :)

Backseat driver: This one just had me laughing? did he get in the car first?

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] They all cracked me up, but the last one made me seriously laugh out loud. Great set!! My favorite so far :D

22. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Excellent set of 4 humourous drabbles and one semi-serious one, Mira. :p

51. Bite the Bullet

Bones slumped miserably on the stool next to Christine Chapel. ?I'm sorry,? he informed her, ?but our idiot of a Captain wants to take you to dinner, and has conveniently forgotten the fact that we are all no longer in grade school.?

I loved this. Bones did it his way?and it still worked! That last line was an awesome capper as well. What would Spock say if asked to be wingman?

52. Break the Ice

When Uhura first met the woman ? blonde, beautiful, and with enough curves to her anatomy to draw many a male eye, and a uniform that didn't seem to be regulation, she had only been slightly annoyed.

Wonderful description of Christine, but the kicker is that Christine?s attractiveness alone annoyed Noyta. Some women can be so catty! The fact that she pleasantly, not deviously, introduced Chapel to Kirk is to her credit.

53. Knock On Wood

?Movements? Oh! You mean this?? Kirk swirled his chair, just a bit more obnoxiously than previous.

This is perfect for new Kirk. Hard to imagine that such a ?child? is captain of a starship. :p Nice work.

54. Off The Hook

?You know that I would've haunted you for that one,? she murmured against his shoulder.

I like that line. Her near miss being assigned to Farragut is definitely something to think about, but hopefully not dwell or obsess upon. Spock, too is relieved. How would losing her, mother, and home affected him?

55. Backseat Driver

?Technically, both of you are in the wrong, seeing as how . . .?

- or not.

Nyota rolled her eyes, and wondered who had let Kirk drive anyway.

Exactly! He's command, not control. That's Sulu's job!

23. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Jade_eyes: LOL!! That makes two of us, gal. [face_blush] =P~

RX_Sith: She most definitely is not. :cool: Thanks for reading!! [:D]

NYCityGurl: They're a favorite of mine too. [face_love] Thanks for reading!! :D

DaenaBenjen42: LOL! Loved your thoughts, as always. [:D]

brodiew: Gosh darnit, but you really know how to spoil an author. [:D] Thanks for that! I enjoyed every word. [face_love]

~MJ @};-

24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    This week is a bit . . . darker, than usual. And it's not exactly what I expected . . . but if I work on it any longer my laptop just may go ape on me, and that won't do. :p

Enjoy. ;)

[b][u]Week Twelve - [i]?Not all Light is Sunshine in Space?[/i][/u]

56. Saint[/b]

Her first real disaster in space happened a year into their mission, on a religious colony on Gevein Prime.

The alien race, while peaceful, had a vein of fanatics who were against everything Starfleet ? and it's [i]human[/i] division, in particular - had to offer.

Kirk disappeared about halfway through the proceedings, causing fear to spike in her breast in a most alarming way. Anger, tangible and raw, fueled her as a repentant acolyte lead her through the musty catacombs to where Kirk was being kept.

And it was that rage, horrified and burning, that kept her upright when she found him.

[b]57. Sinner[/b]

Her pulse was hammering in her wrists. Her mouth was ash dry, even as she formed the shaking words to whisper into her communicator.

Spock, on the other side of the complex, was firm in his orders for her to stay put. No doubt he could fell her blacker emotions, and without thinking she cut back on the thoughts she was leaking to him, letting only cool, icy sensation run through her mind.

Bloodied, weary from the loss, and slumped over against his restraints; was her Captain, her [i]friend[/i] - who could barely keep his head up to look at her.

[b]58. Savior[/b]

In a ring, a group of zealots chanted. The room was pitch black, with flames hanging like artificial starlight everywhere. There were candles burning in ornate patterns, leaving the heavy stench of incense on the air, clogging her nose.

Her rudimentary grasp of the language clued her in to some of the proceedings, and the disgust she heard there made her stomach roll.

And when one alien ? the leader from the looks of it, dressed in gaudy ceremonial robes - held a wickedly sharp looking blade to Kirk's throat.

She didn't think first -

. . . she [i]acted[/i].

Dully, she heard the body fall.

[b]59. Killer[/b]

The rest of the proceedings were a blur.

The zealots firing back . . .

. . . the pure adrenaline keeping her alive . . .

. . . the fear that they didn't(couldn't) teach at Starfleet . . .

. . . and the queasy guilt.

Oh, God, she [i]killed[/i] a man!

Gone.

[i]Forever.[/i]

When Spock rushed in with a security detail, she had been beyond grateful. She was useless at this point in the fight, and was thankful when one of McCoy's medic's snapped for her assistance in getting Kirk down from his restraints.

Her hands were trembling, and yet . . . they were stained with nothing more than the blood that only she could see.

[b]60. Martyr[/b]

?Will he be okay?? she asked McCoy weakly, hours later.

?You think Jim's stubborn enough to be taken down by this??

She snorts, as required, but the note of fear in the man's voice chilled her.

Kirk chuckled weakly at both of them, taking her hand as she passed. ?Thanks for saving my butt back there . . . that was one cause I did not want to be a martyr for.?

When his hand wrapped over hers, there was something a lot like absolution in his eyes.

?Any time,? she whispered.

She isn't sorry.

[i]Not nearly.[/i]

. . . but she just can't stop shaking.

[b]~MJ[/b] [face_rose]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Well, if that''s not the angstiest thing ever!!! you really gave Nyota a grand ol' inauguration into the not exactly in the recruitment brochures :p Rather what the Armed Forces in the frontlines of battle go through--sometimes what they're there for gets lost and when they come home, they can't live with the guilt, themselves, or their family... and when everyone calls them a hero, that's the last thing they feel like. I think Nyota has the strength to become warmer and more empathic than she already is .. she's already brave enough--- this is definitely on a caliber with furrylittlebantha's or Jade_Lotus's angst-filled offerings .... I must admit... your earlier weeks had me quite spoiled LOL for mush [face_mischief] though I must admit my set with these prompts was quite philosophical ;)

OK, i'll hurry up with the mush to cheer us both up [face_laugh]

[face_love]

!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.