main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] "Far to Go", UDC4, FINISHED on 6/20/10!!!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Bump! Because ... ;) :D [face_dancing]

[face_vaporized goo!]

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Good God man, I actually sat down to finish these!!! :eek:

Surprised?

Yep, so am I. :p

Here's week 18, 19, and 20; for those of you who are still interested in those sort of things. [face_love]

[u][b]Week Eighteen[/b]: [i]?Makes the Man (and Woman)?[/u][/i]

[b]86. Red[/b]

Nyota Uhura received her cadet's uniform on her very first night spent in Riverside, Iowa. She had been one of the first Starfleet hopefuls to arrive to experience just this moment; standing before her dressing room mirror and admiring the way the red fabric clung to her form; squaring her shoulders and straightening her back. She looked . . . official now.

At her side, there was a green skinned woman doing the same as she. The Orion was smiling nervously. ?It's almost surreal, isn't it?? she muttered.

Nyota traced a careful finger over the seam running down her arm. ?Yes . . . it is.?

[b]87. Brown[/b]

?Damnit, Jim! I'm a Doctor, not a cushy landing!?

With a disgusted sigh, McCoy pushed his friend (and unfortunate teammate for the all-terrain exercise) off of him. When he drew his hand away, it was covered liberally in mud. Lots of it; staining the bland gray of his uniform a rusty shade of brown.

Jim was laughing ? [i]laughing[/i]. Growling, McCoy got to his feet and reached down to give Kirk a hand up.

?Have I ever told you what a flattering color brown is for you?? Kirk cackled madly.

McCoy was not sorry when he let let his grip on Jim slip.

[b]88. Black[/b]

?What? Why are you looking at me that way? So I wasn't exactly paying attention in Interspecies Phonetics, but really, who could blame me? It's not my fault that they made those uniforms standard for the professors. I mean, it's easy not to be distracted by [i]Admiral Bradly[/i] in that tight black piece, but your [i]Vulcan[/i] -?

? - Gaila.?

? - by Okeon, that's a different matter! - ?

?[i]Gaila[/i].?

?What? You, of all people [i]have[/i] to appreciate that uniform. I mean, how can they just pour [i]that[/i] man into a liquorish coating, and then still expect [i]us[/i] to pay attention??

?Gaila!?

?Um, Nyota . . . are you actually [i]blushing[/i]??

[b]89. Yellow[/b]

The first time Kirk put on his Captain's uniform, his fingers trembled. Illogically he felt the fabric settle on his body, and wondered if it was heavier than his previous uniform. When he smoothed his hands over the material it was soft, innocent looking. It took him a moment to recognize his reflection in the mirror.

This was really happening, wasn't it?

His next breath trembled.

?Kirk, stop staring at yourself! Get out here and do your damn job,? McCoy's voice snapped him from his thoughts.

Unbidden, a smile stretched onto his face. Yes, the uniform looked right on him.

[b]90. Blue[/b]

Their first evening aboard the [i]Enterprise[/i], Nyota spent in Spock's quarters. After all, he still had to unpack, seeing as how he spent the day assisting her instead. In the end, she ended up watching him more than doing anything useful. He looked . . . official in his blue uniform, starlight from beyond throwing him into pleasing tones of cobalt and cerulean. But still . . .

?I think I liked your other uniform better,? she said on a small sigh.

She could feel his amusement at the back of her mind.

?I believe, that that uniform is packed somewhere,? he said carefully.

Her eyes glittered. ?Which box??

[hr]

[b][u]Week Nineteen[/b] - [i]?There is an Attachment Wrought Amongst Stars?[/i][/u]

[b]91. Forever[/b]

They lay in the fields often to watch the stars, her and George. He'd twine a hand with hers over the hard press of her stomach, and speak to her of names. Aina or Erika for a girl, he likes ? both mean forever, she thinks. (She may be wrong ? after a while the baby book entries slur together into a mass of letters and sounds.) He hasn't yet thought of anything for a boy (she knows how he longs for a girl).

She would merely smile (she's content to follow him wherever), and trace out d

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 18: -- ooh whee! Nyota in red!

Nice!

But you know that I adored 88 and 90 the mostest! Which box indeed?

And you know what I love the image of pouring a certain someone into a uniform -- fits to a T, sharp and every flowing tight outline. LOL

=P~

Blue was nice too -- very. Very.

Yum!

Week 19: The ones featuring Amanda and Sarek -- wow.

Week 20 -- a stunning finish.

She really is his rock isn't she? How did he manage without her in the other time/place? Who in all the universes would even want to?

[face_love]
    [face_love]
    [face_love]
    SQUEEEEEEE!

Thanks for a stellar finish!

Huggles!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.