main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] From This Moment On - Amanda/Sarek. Post: 11/04/2011!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 30, 2011.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: From This Moment On

Author: Jade eyes
    Characters: S/A, and an OC or two.

Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection.

Genre: Humor/mush.

Summary: Amanda's journal, which chronicles an amazing, miraculous time together.

Note: I was going to wait to start but couldn't LOL Master Jay's yummy drabble stirred up my can't-wait-to write-itis [face_love]

The title is inspired by Shania Twain's lovely wedding song. [face_dancing]

~~~

What the blazes was that all about?

I sighed. I had literally run into the vulcan ambassador at a museum. He had asked me for coffee, and I had accepted, just to be polite, I told myself.

I didn't expect to hear from him again.

A friend of mine, Lorianne, invited me to a big gala. I usually don't go to these things, but I decided to anyway. It was for the opening of a new theater, and since I loved live plays, I decided to attend.

And then who should I see there, but him?

Sarek ... sweet skies over Seattle, but he looked amazing in formal wear!

"You're gawking, Amanda." Lorianne murmured.

I glowered. "I am not!"

But I hate to admit I was.

He came up to greet me and I smiled like a fool.

I of course had heard the rumors about cold Vulcans, and also the flip side that they made hot lovers, and to tell the truth, I didn't put much credence in either side ... I figured it was more a little of both, if it was either.

My colleague and best friend, Ashley, teased me.

"He's very easy to look at. I can so see him ... shirtless."

I rolled my eyes but didn't comment.

We met by accident once and by arrangement after that. He was very easy to converse with. We had a lot of interests in common.

With each meeting, he was harder to get and then keep out of my head. I didn't try very hard, honestly.

When a formal occasion next arose on Embassy Row, he actually commed me to ask if I'd be his companion for the evening.

I was floored but also had to think about it. Could I really fit in with that crowd? Then, of course, he might never ask me out a second time ...

"I'll let you know in a day or so." I promised.

He probably thought he was getting the "bum's rush." :p

Far from it ...

+++++++

TBC and nummy!

PMs available upon request.

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    This is the perfect dessert - sweet yummy meeting at the museum and then he asks her out :D [face_love]

I love that song! :*

PM please @};-

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ah, the one that started it all! [face_love]

This is going to be brilliant. [face_dancing][face_love]

Please, keep the updates and PMs coming. [face_batting]

[:D]

~MJ @};-

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi! Donkey's years since the first post, but the rest will come quicker LOL. :D

~~~

Lost In Translation

I can't even explain it to myself, why Sarek fills my thoughts: the sound of his voice, the way he moves, the glow in his eyes.

We're just friends at this stage, but more and more when we're apart, he fills my thoughts and dreams at night. I wake up with a smile each time this happens.

His compelling appeal is something I cannot explain or put a name to... but it's there, and something no other has ever drawn out in me.

My girl friends notice my happy state and know the reason. They smirk and yet don't dare tease...

Because somehow, we all know this is - for keeps.

+++++++++

Woohoo jinkies!

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :D
    Loved Amanda's thoughts on Sarek. She is really enraptured. [face_love]

6. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Some great in depth views of how Amanda and Sarek started out together. Really like the tone in this alot. [:D]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely to see Amanda's comments

8. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, great little snippet of a post. [face_love]

~MJ @};-

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. :) :)

~~

Unraveled

Sarek saw me today with a colleague, Mr. Bryce Jeffries. We were having lunch and discussing joining an arts enhancement committee to bring classical plays and operas to our theater district.

Bryce was a director for a very good amateur theater who also helped recruit little-known but superb talents from the less-fortunate sectors of our city, starting at the middle school and high-school levels.

His motivating, sympathetic style, and eye for true talent made him a natural.

I was laughing at an anecdote Bryce was relating about harmless pranks the kids had pulled on each other when I caught Sarek's eye out of the viewpane.

I felt a blush start, not out of embarrassment, but something else.

Why did I suddenly feel the urge to explain that Bryce was "just a friend", and why did I think it would matter?

But it did, to me, anyway.

I sent Sarek a texted message later in the day, casually mentioning Bryce and the reason for our lunch together.

The reply assured me he hadn't been concerned in the slightest.

I could almost hear him saying it in that voice of his and I smiled for no reason at all.

++++++

Someone is subtly marking territory [face_laugh] and another someone providing assurances ... already LOL

SQUEEEEE!

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    This is a wonderful way to show their growing relationship. So cute! :D

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Wonderful to see that she is already feeling Sarek

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks! :D

~~~

Two Memorable Dates

We spoke of many things during a pivotal dinner together: of a contracted joining he'd been released from ... His tone with me was candid and comfortable.

I found myself caught by his eyes and the warmth of his liquid voice: warm and rich like the best cappuccino.

I spoke of moonlight and romantic ballads and he told me of his desire to pursue a relationship with me.

I and he shared a light kiss, and a light mental link sprang up between us. How amazing this was! And his returning kiss - not like kissing an old-world lamp-post at all!

I felt electric sparks and happy tingles and butterflies all at once!

the next morning, I couldn't wait to tell him we were a go!

One of our more memorable dates involved veggie sushi for him and lobster sushi for me, followed by a carriage ride through a local park.

It was a wonderful evening, and I invited him in for a few minutes for a long talk since neither of us wanted the evening to end quickly.

When he left me that night, he filled my dreams with sweet fire. I felt him deeper in my soul with each passing day.

++++

Num! Tum!

:D

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    This is wonderful! I love the way Amanda's feelings just erupt all over her.

14. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Amanda feeling sparks for Sarek right away definitely makes her melt for him. [:D]

15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    What a great few updates! I love the path you have them winding down - very much like another two we all know and love. ;) It must run in the family. [face_laugh] [face_love]

~MJ @};-

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yuppers, hot irresistibleness - definitely a family trait =P~ =P~ [face_love]

Thanks. :D

~~~~~

A Horseback Ride

We went to the symphony and enjoyed that very much. We also find classical "ball room" dancing together quite pleasant. We move in sweet synchrony.

One week end afternoon, we went horseback riding.

Sarek presented a superb picture, and the butterflies just kept fluttering.

+++

He Asks ... And My Answer

He asks me to be his bondmate during an evening picnic, as the moon rises in all its silver effulgence.

I say "Yes" immediately. There is no reservation, in my heart or mind on the matter.

I will have to make some interesting adjustments, but I I find the entire prospect magnificent! An adventure of momentous discoveries.

++++

:D :D

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Of course he'd look handsome on a horse. :D I can see it now...

Loved Amanda's enthusiastic answer and her acknowledgment that there will be adjustments to be made.

18. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    In all fairness, you did warn me of the sweet mental image, but lands girl, that was . . . I'm just saying that we need Vulcans on horseback more often. ;)

And then the proposal was very sweetly done. [face_love]

=D=

~MJ @};-

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sarek on a horse just beautiful[face_dancing]