main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] How Far We've Come- UDC 5 Week 20 Up 9/28/10 - Complete

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Master_Jaina1011, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Music of the Night

I sense some Phantom of the Opera... :p

?I never knew you liked theater, Captain.? Jim met the gaze of Audrey, who stood in awe.

?I?m always full of surprises, Spock. Well what are we waiting for??

Naturally, naturally. [face_laugh]

For a reason beyond his logic, Spock could not take his eyes off of Nyota during the duration of the second act and reached out to brush his hand against her radiant cheek.

Awww... [face_love] Spock should have more moments that are beyond his logic. [face_love]

The Doctor had known Jim to be a fan of the arts, and had on numerous occasions heard him listen to the Phantom of the Opera.

Kirk listening to POTO is an imagine that makes me giggle! [face_laugh]

As he sat by her side, tears sliding down his cheek, thinking of losing her, he started singing.

?Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation,
    Darkness stirs and wakes imagination??

And her voice whispered back.

Awwww... [face_love] [face_love] So lovely... :_| [face_love]

@};-

2. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I cannot believe this is the last week! It has been a fun ride, and I want to thank you all for reading and supporting this. I again solely blame Jade and Mira for my new found love of this franchise and of Spock/Nyota. And I am so glad everyone loves Jim and Audrey!

Jade_eyes: Thank you! [:D]

Mira: You were the one who said it. So I did it! And I knew you would enjoy it! I am very happy you did! [:D] Thank you!

Webber's stuff will survive anything. Especially Phantom! I loved singing, I could see Spock doing that!

I love Music of the Night and I love the lyrics. Perfect for this set. And no worries, the looks are for those who do not comprehend. I might actually expand on this one too...:D

Idri: Thank you! I dunno but I think Jim would appreciate something like Phantom. I think it would speak to him!

Oh Spock definitely has more moments like this! Thank you for reading

For the last week, I am centering this on the couple I created. The angst is there, the muse wanted it. So here goes...

Week Twenty
    It was meant to be

Girl

It was a beautiful spring day on the campus of the Academy, where Admirals, Vulcans and most of the crew from the Enterprise milled around, before taking their seats. For once, being on Earth was for a happy occasion. It was for the wedding of Audrey and Jim, as the Captain stood fidgeting.

Jim looked around at his friends, Bones standing beside him as best man. He was about to marry the woman of his dreams, his soul. Never in his life would he have imagined this.

Audrey appeared and she took his breath away.

This girl was his.

Forever.

Secret

It was no secret that Jim Kirk could withstand any physical pain he was given. Torturers learned very quickly that he had a high pain tolerance, yet it was also no secret that he would do anything to keep his crew from harm.

There was one person, however, that if any harm came near her, he could and would lose it. So the moment he saw the native holding her by her hair, gun to her head, Jim?s eyes were set in a look of anger.

He leveled his phaser at the native, her brown eyes wide.

?Let her go.?

Blood

It was everywhere; it was all he could see. Red intermingled with some green as Jim tried to stop the bleeding as Audrey just groaned as he pushed harder. They had lost communication with the ship, and he was on planet with a bleeding half Vulcan and a bleeding half Betazoid and all he had was his hands.

Spock had slipped into a healing trance, the green blood starting to fade as tears started streaming down his face. When he looked down, all he saw was her blood on his hands.

?I haven?t left you yet; don?t you leave me!?

Magic

As a doctor, McCoy worked whatever magic he could to heal those who were injured, despite their stupidity. His hands were a gift and as he sutured, and soothed he couldn?t help but think of those he lost. Audrey was his friend too and to tell Jim about?

McCoy leaned his head in his hands, next to her bed as the door slid open revealing a haggard Jim.

?How is she??

?She?ll survive.?

?I almost lost her, Bones. I felt the link fade?before?before.?

?Jim, I don?t know how to say this??

?No use, Bones. I already know. We?re bonded remember??

Slayer

Captain James T Kirk wasn?t use to waiting patiently. It was something he was not known for, so as he sat in his chair fidgeting, his leg would not sit still.

?Dammit Jim, she will be here. Stop fidgeting!?

?Can?t help it.? He muttered. He knew she was coming, the slayer that she was. Then it happened, the turbolift door slid open revealing Audrey dressed in the gold command uniform, hands behind her back.

?Permission to come aboard, Captain??

?Permission granted, Commander and it?s an honor to have you aboard.?

?It?s my pleasure, Captain.?

?Welcome to the Enterprise, Commander Pearce.?

*sniff sniff* The End *sniff sniff*

But no worries...this is not the end of the road for Star Trek! Beware for a couple more

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations on finishing and thank you for the wonderful ride!!! :* :*

I am honored and stoked to have my adoration and enthusiasm inspire your own for all things Trek; this timeline just sings to me -- every time.

Perfect and wonderful use of the prompts.

[:D]

4. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    It's done . . . :( Now I'm sad.

But very happy for you at the same time! [face_dancing] [:D] It has been an honor to read all of these - an be listed as inspiration. Trust me, you've dolled out just as many plot bunnies and lit lightbulb moments. [face_laugh] [:D]

Girl: Aww!!!! [face_love]

Secret: Um, I loved protective!Jim in this . . . reading that was almost as fun as writing protective!Spock. [face_love]

Blood: Oh, my heart!!! :eek: Really, really intense ride for the last of these - you really wanted to end on a bang. Didn't you? [face_laugh]

Magic: Fascinating. [face_thinking] What exactly is Audrey again? The idea of them having a mental bond is beautiful. [face_love]

Slayer: Very nice wrap. =D=

[:D]

~MJ @};-

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Congrats on finishing and loved to see more of the Enterprise and her crew=D==D=

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I just wanted to let you know that your Phantom-inspired drabbles got me on my own POTO-mode, which slipped into my UDC5 Week 19. Thanks for that! [:D] :D

I'm sad to see this end! But it is a beautiful way to end... I love Jim and Audrey so much! [face_love] "Slayer" was the perfect way to wrap it up. :) =D=

I'll be looking forward to more Star Trek fanfic from you! [:D]

7. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    great final sets :D =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.