main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] It Was Always You - One-shot. Sarek/Nyota, family moment!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Nov 5, 2011.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: It Was Always You

Author: Jade eyes

Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection.

Genre: Warm fuzzyness.

A/N: Lines of dialogue popped into my head (yes, during a smooth jazz song called Hypnotic) LOL and this bunny fits :* :* :* !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarek

On the eve of their joining, I took Nyota aside and told her that when I had lost Amanda, it had been as if part of my very soul had been stripped away.

Her large, dark eyes filled with tears and she reached to take my hand, impulsively. As she would with her own father.

I shared this with her, not to dampen her joy, but to make a point, which I had shared with her on the briefest acquaintance but now was firmly confirmed, and which gave me the deepest satisfaction.

"She was literally the other half of my soul." I continued lowly. Her hand squeezed. "Many bonds forged by those of my age-cohort are deeply affectionate, and what you would call passionate, but many are not -- "

Nyota smiled softly, sympathetically. "Incredible or compatible ..."

"Precisely. I know somewhat of what transpired in alternate realities, and as I reflect upon what was the missing piece for my son in that other time and place - the part that not only brings serenity and balance but an unspeakable joy - it was always you, my daughter ... I see you in his eyes every time I look at him."

She beamed. "Oh, do you?!" She whispered. "He is that for me, as well. So utterly my heart and soul!"

******~~~~~~~

Nyota

It was during our wedding trip that I shared this with my bondmate, as we lay in a secluded bower, tightly entwined.

"He sees me in your eyes, my dearest, precious love!" I exclaimed.

Spock stroked a hand through my unbound cascade as it fell around us in a fragrant tumble. "Indeed?"

"Yes, your love for me and your delight in us." I smirked and winked, as my heart melted.

His lips fastened on mine and he crushed me. /And those things shall always and ever be there to behold, my love!/

I purred ecstatically at the tender promise, and answered: /For me, too, my heart!/

I returned his reverent, slow, amorous caresses and lingering, deep kisses.

+++++++

Vaporizes, utterly!

[face_dancing] [face_love] [face_love] [face_dancing]

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Great moment with Sarek and Nyota! :D I love that he could share this with his soon-to-be daughter.

I bet Spock really loved it too. ;)

[:D]

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, what a lovely moment!

I have to imagine that opening up so was as cathartic for Sarek as it was enriching for Nyota. A beautiful, tender scene, and you portrayed it well. =D=

[:D]

~MJ @};-

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely moment, yummy as always