main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Jade's You-Box Moments. New Post: after move!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    This was a wonderful little sucker punch of a ficlet. :D (And man - I have a bunny from your spin-off of my drabble. [face_laugh]:oops:)

This:

When I acted instinctively and took out a goon who was threatening Spock, I had dead accurate aim, and not even a second's hesitation. His safety mattered above all else to me. How would I breathe without him, as the song lyric goes?

I loved the quick and flowing action of this. :cool:

And then - your romantic aftermath was done with a master's touch. You turn us all to mush yet again. Thank-you for letting us glimpse another beautiful moment between our two. [face_love][:D]

~MJ @};-

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks -- I loved trying the alternating first-person POV's :D !! And the subject matter lends itself to melty nummy after the dust settles. :)

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks for the delightful comments on that fun ficlet [face_dancing] and biggest huggles for the nominations!!!!!!!!

~~~

Dreaming 'Bout My Bundle of Joy

While on a family trip visiting the Sutherlands, Nyota and Sherralyn were talking about "early days" over biscotti and tea.

"Tristan was never pushy or full of himself. He just knew he wanted us to be together, and charmed me into wanting the same." She smirked.

Nyota laughed. "I always knew I wanted to be with Spock... I told you and Randi I had ... reveries about him, I just never told you their nature. Some involved shower scenes." She blushed.

"Ny!" Sherralyn laughed outright. "My, gracious! Although," she smiled softly, "I can hardly say I'm surprised."

They both laughed.

When Nyota and her bondmate were alone and wrapped snugly around each other, she softly shared what she and Sherra had been talking about.

Spock gazed at her in loving amazement. She placed a lingering kiss to his pulse point and planted slow kisses intermingled with tiny nibbles up to his ear and around to his lips, where she lingered. "Consider the source." She purred. "My Grand Master." There was a laughing, sincerely tender lilt to her tone.

"Nyota ashaya, you are ... I believe the words actually fail me." His eyes and tone were frankly adoring.

Nyota grinned. He seized her lips then most efficiently, obviating the need or desire for further talk.

++++++

Vaporizes!

D'awwoon!

[face_love] [face_mischief]

4. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Bwaha!!!

I broke down into complete and utter chuckles when you said that in PM, and now . . .

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Oh, good lord, but that made my day! [face_dancing] One cannot blame the girl. [face_laugh] And she went for how long with him as her professor while playing nice . . . :eek::confused:

The girl is my hero. :p

Wonderfully delicious viggie, Deb, and I mean that in every delightful sense of the word. [face_love][:D]

~MJ @};-

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Reveries including shower scenes, has? [face_mischief]

I know what I'll be dreaming tonight ;)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Shower scenes[face_mischief]

This is a nice read to wake up=D=[face_laugh]

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :) Thanks for the sweet reviews.

A/N: Inspired by Hazel's nummy ?Chocolate Berry Bliss?. :D !! Hugs!!

Hot Fudge Fun, for Starters

Nyota is making hot fudge sundaes. The kids have all enjoyed them immensely. She is enjoying one last sundae, and the hot fudge is warm all over the pralines and cream ice cream.

Her bondmate thinks she makes a wonderful vision scooping out spoonfuls, with half-closed eyes in pleasure, and ankles crossed.

He comes to her and she smiles softly in loving welcome. "Hi, dearest love."

"My own, you have a little bit of fudge..." He remarks and promptly kisses it away, slowly.

She sighs in pleasure at the gesture. "Do you want some?" She offers. After he has a taste, she grins. "Now you are a mess..." She promptly licks it off, leisurely. His eyes glow warmly at her.

They share several tender kisses, and he slides an arm around her to tickle her waist. She hastily sets the bowl down so she can wrap herself around him in delight.

He places soft, slow kisses along her neck and in the hollow of her throat.

"Mmmm. I like this kind of dessert better," Nyota murmurs, "Much ... sweeter."

The amorous light in his eyes tells her this is just the ... beginning; then he scoops her up, which makes her laugh in happy surprise, and carries her to the master suite, all thoughts of other forms of sweetness gone from her mind for good.

++

Vaporizes!

WEIN. [face_love]

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_love] Aww!!

"Mmmm. I like this kind of dessert better," Nyota murmurs

[face_laugh] I'm sure she does :p

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure does but fudge is delicious too;)

Delicious update=D=

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    SQUEELICIOUS!!! [face_love]

And why do I want some of that hot fudge sundae? [face_laugh] :p

11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh my, but that was . . . delicious. [face_love] [face_mischief]

The perfect piece of fluff to start the day with. :D

[:D]

~MJ @};-

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A/N: Takes place partially after Jim meets Gaila the first time. [face_mischief] Oh, Miranda, my dear, sweet, indispensable muse! [face_love] [face_love] !!!!!!!!!!

In a Hurry to Be Alone

"Well..." I asked Gaila with a soft laugh. "How'd it go after I left the bar?"

She grinned. "Were you just being considerate in not coming back all night, or was there another reason?" She smirked. "He's fantastic. And contrary to what you might have heard, Nyota, Orions are discriminating about such things."

I laughed. "I never said you weren't. I'm just glad he was ... worth the trouble."

"You didn't answer my question." Gaila pressed, teasingly.

I blushed and said softly: "Isn't it obvious."

"Oh yes," She smiled. "For quite the long time."

Gaila had always known about my strong, practically from-the-start attraction to the Commander. She told me once he was so hot even a lady in a coma would have to wake up in order to ... I had blushed at that comment but had to agree.

Sometimes, being discreet in public was dashed difficult. But the aftermath was always, always worth the wait!!!

The Night Before ...

As soon as we made it back to his place, he had me out of my blouse in record time, kissing a leisurely trail as he unsealed it.

My hands were also busy.

He pulled me down onto the rug -- not even bothering to go further than the conversation area...

We just found a bit of open space and pulled each other down to the plush rug in an unbroken kiss/embrace.

"I do believe my love," Spock murmured in my ear, when we finally came up for air, "You showed admirable self-restraint at the bar."

"So did you. Anyone who looked at you would think you didn't even know I was there!" I exclaimed, stroking loving hands along his well-muscled pecs and around his waist.

He kissed me then until my toes curled definitively ... I had felt his restraint at our connection and his warm amorous thoughts...

"Mmmm, my dearest heart!" I purred happily. "I think we left just in time. Wouldn't you agree?" I winked.

His eyes smoldered ardently in assent, but he was continuing a searing trail along my neck up to my lips and didn't pause long enough to answer verbally.

I smiled and crushed him even more firmly, returning his lingering, deeply passionate kisses.

+++++

Dreamy, ecstatic sigh!!!!!

D'awwwwoon!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Gaila had always known about my strong, practically from-the-start attraction to the Commander. She told me once he was so hot even a lady in a coma would have to wake up in order to ... I had blushed at that comment but had to agree.

Sometimes, being discreet in public was dashed difficult. But the aftermath was always, always worth the wait!!!

Yes;) so true and that aftermath[face_love]

Lovely update

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

So true and... you tease :p

[:D]

15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_love] That was . . . that was smokin', and fun, and holy heck, but they didn't make it far past the door. [face_love] [face_laugh][face_mischief]

Is it bad that I was hoping that you would take this 'missing scene' and run with it when I wrote the inspiration viggie? [face_laugh] [face_blush]

Beautifully done. =D=

~MJ @};-

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks. :) Gaila is fun to write.

Huge [:D] [:D]

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the girlfriends giggling together :D

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A/N: A 2-fer inspired by Movie Night and by ... other things in Chasing Stars LOL

Every Little Thing About You

"I'll tell you something, Yolette." Nyota said to Yolette over lunch the next day after a movie night. "Our guys were talking the logistics of building light sabers."

"Oooh, Spock and Jim as Jedi... can you imagine?!" Yolette remarked, smiling hugely.

Nyota's eyes grew dreamy. "Oh yes!!! I do, quite often."

"I bet you do." Yolette teased warmly.

"When we were first dating," Nyota recalled, "He even accommodated me by joining me when I watched romantic films. He even refrained during "Romeo and Juliet" from discoursing on the irrationality of carrying on such a feud between the families." She chuckled.

Yolette smiled. "Don't those kinds of films get you in the mood?" She asked. "They have that effect on me."

Nyota smirked. "Why do you think I watched them? That was one reason, although I didn't, still don't, need much help in that direction."

Yolette laughed. "Knowing whom your love is, 'nuff said."

A Day Later...

He is going on-shift, while she is coming off. "I'm glad we'll be back in sync with our schedules after tonight/today." She says, as they embrace.

He touches her cheek lightly, as their embrace concludes. "Yes, Nyota." His eyes hold hers tenderly.

"I'll be dreaming of you..." Nyota whispers lovingly.

"I have no doubt..." He teases.

"And then we can ... indulge ourselves in the particulars, love." She winks eagerly.

"I shall look forward to it, my own." He promises.

+++

You Can ... Tickle Me into Anything

Audrey's firm resolve, which had spawned during her most hormonal moments (although Jim would never dare call them that) to "never, ever let you near me again!" ... This didn't last ... not much past the birth of their son, Geoffrey.

And when Jim started tickling her, and kissing her where she was ticklish, it vaporized into thin air.

Poof! Gone!

It didn't hurt that she could tell how lovely he found her, as he caressed her slowly.

Jim smirked as he squeezed her closely, in the sweet aftermath.

"Don't get cocky, Farmboy." Audrey quipped lovingly, even while she nestled closer.

Then Jim kissed her senselessly, while murmuring through their bond: "I love you too, Jade."

Even if her eyes were a different color, the vibrant temperament and irresistible allure were identical to Mara Jade.

She and Audrey could have been twins.

++++

[face_mischief] and [face_love] !!!

19. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awwww...

Yeah, Audrey is a little like Mara.

Jim and Spock as Jedi? man they would cause even MORE trouble!

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    "Don't get cocky, Farmboy." Kirk sure is[face_laugh] and he is a farmboy

Funny references between the universes=D=

21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    So much fun. :D I loved smashing the universes together with this.

"Oooh, Spock and Jim as Jedi... can you imagine?!" Yolette remarked, smiling hugely.

Nyota's eyes grew dreamy. "Oh yes!!! I do, quite often."

And here I was so enraptured by said mental images that I had to remind myself to start reading again. :p ;)

Ahem. [face_blush]

Even if her eyes were a different color, the vibrant temperament and irresistible allure were identical to Mara Jade.

She and Audrey could have been twins.

This! [face_laugh]=D=

Too very true! :p

~MJ @};-

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Spock and Jim as Jedi o_O That I would like to see [face_mischief]

"Don't get cocky, Farmboy."

And apparently Jim is already on the right path :p [face_laugh]

These are always such fun, Jade :D :*

23. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Jedi Knights for the win! =D= Great banter and romance all around.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks. @};-
    ~~

A/N: This post was =P~ !!! to write! :* !!!

A Considerate Lift & a Lingering Melody

Then

I had been feeling as they say, under the weather.

I had had a long day of studying and researching, with a foggy sluggish mind, to boot.

Then, the rain had started, which usually I loved...

I sighed ... I would have to slog across campus, I supposed.

When the Commander came to my rescue ;) and offered me a ride, I was very grateful? for the lift, being warm and dry, and yes? being with him as well. [face_blush] :)

I hummed a romantic ballad as I relaxed against the hovercar cushions. Being so near to him made such things astonishingly easy.

The next day, I stopped into Chris Pike's office to have him sign off on a report I was doing. He gave me a warm smile.

We had spoken cordially before in passing. I found him to be very approachable even while he exacted a high level of excellence.

"I hope you are feeling well, today, Ms. Uhura." He observed genially.

I smiled. "Much better, thank you. I did have a touch of something, but I believe I?m on the other side of it now."

"Getting a lift last evening probably didn't hurt." He said, wryly.

"How did..." Then I put two and two together and blushed, feeling a warm thrill rush through me.

I didn't relate that I knew anything about the delayed meeting, in my behalf, except to Kashore during her next call. I mentioned it very casually but appreciatively.

She beamed and gave a happy bounce. "Very sweet." Was her only comment.

Now

One evening, as I stepped into our quarters, the lovely tune wafted to greet me.

My eyes flew wide in astonishment as my love enfolded me in a warm hug. I slid an arm around him as we snuggled on the sofa.

"You ... remember the song!" I exclaimed. There was no reason, I would have thought then, that he should have taken note of it.

"I recall the songs you favor, Nyota." Was the gentle reply. "I must confess that the tune stayed with me after I left you at your doorstep."

I blushed and melted. "Did it? Why would it?"

"Besides the fact that it is a pleasing melody ... I believe the reason is self-evident." He answered, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Oh, you darling!" I breathed. "I adore you, so!!!"

"And I, you, love."

The song transitioned into another one of our favorites, as our elated kisses lengthened and grew ever warmer.

+++++

SQUEE! SQUEE! SQUEE! [face_dancing]

And d'awwoon!

[face_love] !!!

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    When the Commander came to my rescue wink and offered me a ride, I was very grateful? for the lift, being warm and dry, and yes? being with him as well. [face_blush] :)
    I hummed a romantic ballad as I relaxed against the hovercar cushions.

I'd say someone's mood lifted considerably. ;)

"Getting a lift last evening probably didn't hurt." He said, wryly.

Why, Captain Pike! [face_mischief]

"I recall the songs you favor, Nyota."

Somethings are just worth remembering.

SQUEE indeed [face_love]