main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Jade's You-Box Moments. New Post: after move!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Picard need to know without a doubt that Nyota is with Spock and no one else, and she did it without hesitation, =D=

The last part was nummy. [face_love]

2. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awww... that was sweet! I love Nyota being so straightforward with Picard!

Great job and congrats on all the wins!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Hilarious! Will Picard be showing up more?

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see Picard showing up

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. That was fun!

I love a lady who knows who she wants and doesn't hesitate to say so =P~ =P~ !!!

Kark, but it seems ages! :p

~~~

An Aurora on a Mission - Then a Super Day Off

Nyota

I was helping with repairs to an orbiting space station - the communications grid had suffered damage as had the guidance systems.

Sulu was assisting on that front.

Chris was helping to check the integrity of medical supplies.

When we were through with repairs and triple checks, I caught Sulu's attention. "Look! An aurora!"

At a console nearby, images were being streamed and stored of a beautiful aurora on the planet below. Streamers and cascades of multicolored lights shimmered and danced on the viewscreen.

"Lovely!" Sulu said, awed.

"I'm so glad we were on hand to view that." I remarked happily.

"So am I. You did excellently bringing the grid back online, by the way. Bet the staff here would like to keep you." He winked.

I laughed. "Not a chance of that."

My dear one reviewed the logs of our performance and offered commendations.

"Hey," I quipped, "What'd you expect? It's me." I smirked.

"Yes," he murmured, squeezing my hands briefly, "It is."

Then, I turned serious. "I'm just glad I was able to help. Between the solar flare taking its toll, and a software glitch, I had to devise a new subroutine. But now, I'm heading for the shower."

"I'll see you after my shift ends."

I rolled my eyes. "I forgot your shift starts now! I'll be fast asleep, doubtless."

"I'll be careful not to awaken you, in that case."

We exchanged a quick hug.

Spock

I was impressed as per usual with Nyota's excellent proficiency. Her eyes glowed with satisfaction at a job well done.

After my shift concluded, I returned to our quarters and watched her in peaceful slumber.

I kissed her lightly on the forehead but not so as to arouse her.

She stirred briefly, and I encircled her waist.

"Mmm." She murmured contentedly, snuggling closer.

She continued to sleep, however.

Some hours later, she awoke and bestowed a light kiss "good morning."

"Now, this is more like it." She grinned. "I'm on the same shift as you, this evening. So ... we can relax all day, my love."

I gazed at her lovingly. "Ashal-veh, you forget I know you all too well. That is not precisely what you have in mind."

She gave a ripple of laughter. "Well, now that you mention it!!"

I crushed her, and we shared deep kisses. She squeezed back equally as firmly.

Our bond sang with the depth of her exuberance and our mutual passion and devotion.

+++++

D'awwoon!

[face_love]

Melty, melt!

[face_love]

6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Words can't express how much I enjoyed having these to come back to. These were definitely savored. ;) [face_love]

First off: Yikes! I was surprised by Picard's boldness. o_O Seeing her set him straight was priceless. :cool:

And then - this last part had a great naturalness to it. It was lovely to see such an every-day turn of events. And shift juggling. :p

[face_love]

[:D]

~MJ @};-

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I don't think Nyota would have minded to be awaken. [face_mischief]

"Ashal-veh, you forget I know you all too well. That is not precisely what you have in mind."

So nice to be understood. [face_love]

Wonderful moments, Jade!

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, cute!!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sweet and mush that's what I like in your moments

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Kashore's Gentle Elation

Seeing my sister so in love and happy -- it thrilled me! She'd never given the seemingly never-ending stream of would-be suitors the time of day.

She was fun-loving and vivacious with them but let them know she was not interested in romance. She was a discriminating person, so I knew she would not give her heart lightly or frivolously.

From her first softly blushing confidences about her favorite instructor and then ever-closer friend, I ... astute sister and woman who had fallen head over heels in an unabashed, nonambiguous fashion ... I could tell what she didn't at first say overtly.

During her trips home, more confidences followed, and I took happy note of her glowing eyes and tender tones.

When I saw her in person or on-screen after their romantic relationship started, she was fairly brimming with joy!

When I met him, I suddenly knew what all the fuss was about. The fact that he had won over our father whole-souled speaks volumes in and of itself.

Every exchanged warm glance, every sweet thing he said about her - touched me profoundly.

He was everything she deserved, and more!!

When I heard of Serillious and its aftermath, my affection blossomed and gratitude overflowed.

I was speechless with it, which does not happen very often.

Dajan noticed all of this and was happy that I approved so enthusiastically.

"They're very much like we were." He remarked.

"And why, do tell, are you speaking in the past tense?" I teased.

He grinned. "You know what I mean. Every word, every gesture, is full of rejoicing newness."

I blushed and beamed. "I have a feeling it will be as well scores of years from now."

++++++++++

No duh!

LOL

[face_love] !!

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I like seeing their relationship from her sister's point of view!

13. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh how lovely! I adored seeing the story told from Kashore's POV. The tone was wonderfully loving and tender - perfectly written. [face_love]=D=

And then:

"They're very much like we were." He remarked.

"And why, do tell, are you speaking in the past tense?" I teased.

He grinned. "You know what I mean. Every word, every gesture, is full of rejoicing newness."

I blushed and beamed. "I have a feeling it will be as well scores of years from now."

Amen to that! [face_love]

Thanks for the wonderfully sweet read! [:D]

~MJ @};-

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yes, it is wonderful so see such love through the eyes of another. Nyota and Spock's love blesses the entire family. [face_love]

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

Thanks Mira & Nat! @};- :D

16. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Very good reciprocation from one family to the other; from loving each other very much; to enjoying the way that love can continue on in their lives no matter the consequences. [:D]

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved her view on the relation. Just the right thoughts and words[face_dancing]

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Kashore's a joy to write! A sheer joy!

~~

A/N: His and hers comments on RX's "Imbalance Terror", with an expansion on the last scene. :D

~~

A Sweet, Relaxing Epilogue

Spock

Dealing with the Romulans so soon after our encounter with Nero was daunting, but the crew held up and was very resourceful.

Nyota's poise was admirable, and her communications acumen was crucial.

The Captain's quick thinking amazed me yet again. I had a strong suspicion that it would not be for the last time.

His compassion to the Romulan survivors was immeasurably striking, and I could tell that it increased the esteem and respect all held him in.

Styles -- his bias could have been an undermining influence to the mandates of the situation, but we did not allow it.

His transfer - it was a just and prudent solution for all concerned.

~~~***~~~~

Nyota

My stomach churned at the sight of the Romulans. I wasn't sure any of us was ready to face off with any of them again.

But we showed an astonishing level of concentration and focus, and the Captain was in top form!

I teased him later that he thrived on crisis, ate it up like candy.

"In the best tradition of old-world fighter pilots." He rejoined with a wink.

I laughed. "Seeing as how many of the first astronauts came from that fearless stock, that's quite reassuring. I can do with a little less "by the seat of our pants" and "winging it", however." I shivered, recalling the nerve-wracking moments in the Phaser Control center.

He smiled sympathetically. "Between me and the Doc, Uhura, we'll keep the crew, and your Commander as safe as we can."

I knew that he would work to the fullest to keep that promise. I smiled gratefully in turn.

After the debriefing, Spock returned to fill me in on the details.

"How'd it go?" I asked with a welcoming smile.

"Well enough." He answered, pulling me down with him onto the sofa.

I smirked. "I'll bet." Any time he and McCoy were in the same room, it was anyone's guess who would have the snarkiest last word. It was a very entertaining way to de-stress.

"Let's focus on you now ... shall we, Nyota love?" He suggested, stroking my shoulder.

I snuggled even closer. Krell, that sounded so like something Kyp or Luke would say -- which melted me down to my toes.

We exchanged a long kiss, then I teased: "Do I ever impinge upon your meditations, my own? Thoughts of me, I mean?"

He gazed lovingly at me before answering.

Spock

Nyota's interest in such was touching. Her presence was always a warm and gentle thing, never disrupting, but only enhancing the effects of any meditations.

I told her this frankly, now.

She beamed. "I must say I enjoy ... distracting you, since you do it to me all the time ... even with just a mere fascinating."

Laughter danced between us, blended with love.

"I love you." She breathed. "So much!"

I answered tenderly: "And I you, and shall always."

She purred and squeezed me.

No further words were needed, as we partook of the most satisfying aspects of our time together following a successful mission.

++++

[face_love] [face_love]

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love your take on that episode=D==D=

And the hints at banter between Spock and McCoy. Those two are always at it and loved that in the old series

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yes! Great conclusion to the episode. :D

"Let's focus on you now ... shall we, Nyota love?"

SQUEEEEEE!!!! [face_love] :* [face_love]

21. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Some really great extensions while more gooeyness ensuing between Nyota and Spock. [:D]

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks sweet readers!! :* !!! Love that description: gooeyness [face_dancing]

A/N: Rather enamored of this alternating style LOL Expansion of Mira's fun "Traffic"

~~

Conference & Romantic Stayover in New York

Spock

We were on the way to a conference in New York City. The hover-traffic crawled, and I took the opportunity to review one of the symposiums to be presented on virtual programs and their applications to troubleshooting and to recreational facilities.

It was very engrossing. From time to time, I would relate an interesting point to Nyota, who would teasingly roll her eyes and stroke me fondly across our connection.

At one point, a light rain began.

Nyota

I looked out at the rain and hoped that by the time we reached our destination, it would have stopped.

Spock's commentary tickled me ... it was so him.

If my sister or Sherra could hear of it, they'd laugh and tell me: A sure sign of being in love... as if I needed one, I thought happily.

The rain cleared suddenly, and a blue sky and white fluffy clouds appeared on the skyline, and I smiled. "Come on. Let's walk the rest of the way." I suggested. "I need to stretch my legs."

Spock

I assented, and we strolled leisurely with hands clasped along the boulevards. As soon as we arrived, I made a reservation at a luxurious hotel for the following evening, as a surprise.

It was the refurbished Waldorf Astoria, overlooking an expanded Central Park.

I reserved a large suite with a spa-style tub and requested chocolates and violet roses.

If anyone would have known to ask: "What is the occasion?" I would have been hard-pressed to find one explicitly.

Nyota

The seminars were indeed interesting. I attended several on communications and linguistics and ethics.

When I found out about the hotel reservation, I beamed but restrained myself until we were behind closed doors.

Then I seized my love in a tight hug and whispered, "So, my sweet ... heart, what's the occasion?"

/You./ Was the tender reply across our bond.

"Oh!" I breathed and kissed him fervidly in thanks.

Spock

Nyota savored a few chocolates, licking her fingers slowly, savoringly.

This reminded me, if I needed to be, of how full and tasty her lips were, had always seemed even in our days of early friendship.

I encircled her in a firm embrace.

She melted into my hold and beamed against my eager kisses.

"Would you like a spa now?" I asked after a few long moments.

"If you'll join me, lover." She purred.

I caught a stray thought from her and tickled her as we moved to the bathing area.

"Yes, Imzadi, I am thankful you did not call me 'Pookie bear.'" I told her.

Nyota laughed. "Oh, but I was so tempted!"

She started the water going and tossed in foaming bubbles, and our eyes locked adoringly.

"You just really are ... I have no words." She breathed tenderly.

"Hmmm. Then Nyota ashal-veh, I do believe you can find a suitable alternate mode of expressing your gladness."

She seized me then and in a locked embrace and very warm kiss, we slipped into the frothing bubbles.

/Among other deep emotions! Oh yes, darling! I shall!/ She promised ardently.

++++

Melty, melt, melt!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    What a lovely description of New York and their stay in the Waldorf. That sure will have the lovers enthralled[:D][face_love]

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    What a squeelicious way to mix work and pleasure!

:D [face_love] :*

@};-

25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More extra special gooeyness with Spock and Nyota in New York City. [:D] Spock definitely knows what Nyota wants and then she reciprocates him with his wants.