main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Love's Unfading Splendor (Vigs) ~Thanks for Noms!~ 08-15-11!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh, I want a Vulcan [face_love] ... or a Luke :*

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    A very sweet entry! And a good subject to explore too - both of these two are strong willed and stubborn, so there's bound to be conflict from time to time. It's how quickly and how well you patch it up that is the important part. [face_love]

The mental bond has to help with that - it's hard to hold onto a true argument when you have that person's mind swimming about in yours. :p

And of course, you handled it in a fluffy way that made me grin to read. :D [face_love]

WEIN? ;)

[:D]

~MJ @};-

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Flowers, cheescake and chocolate and the lady melts.

Lovely to see Spock and Sarek doing the same thing.

A 'delicious' update[:D]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks, all.

:D

:)

~~~

Girl, Were you Ever Right!!!

When I urged Audrey to take in a workout session between Spock and Jim, she saw the eager light in my eyes and laughed.

They were going through Suus Mahna routines, both shirtless and showing off their superb physiques.

Audrey's warm eyes took on a glow.

I drank in the lovely, delicious view my darling one presented and took a leisurely lick of my ice cream cone.

"You have to have something icy to take the heat off." I whispered to Audrey with a wink. "It was fortunate the first time I saw Spock going through this great and impressive routine Gaila had a bottle of chilled spring water. Otherwise --"

"And you weren't even a couple then." Audrey remarked, never taking her eyes off Jim. "How did you ... restrain yourself?"

"I still don't know how I did it." I laughed.

I caught Spock watching me surreptitiously, looking at me as he moved with infinite grace and agility.

I licked the cone leisurely, then my lips. He gazed at me while I did so, and I winked.

/Want a lick, my darling love?/ I sent to him, and his eyes smoldered in passion and amusement.

As I massaged Spock lazily, lingeringly, and lovingly afterwards, my hands basked in the rippling, warm feel of him, and I purred as I leaned in to bestow several enraptured kisses along his neck and shoulders.

"Audrey was rather impressed by the workout. I'm sure she's letting Jim know that in no uncertain terms, as we speak." I grinned.

He captured my hands and kissed my fingers lightly, and I felt happy chills run up my spine.

"Nyota." Spock remarked tenderly. "I could tell you felt keen admiration as well."

"I always do when I watch you, lover, especially shirtless." I laughed huskily. "Very, very easy on the eyes."

Spock pulled me down to lie next to him and held me fast, kissing me senselessly and long.

/Oh, my ever so delicious love!/ I thought to him.

As a sweet trail of nibbles and kisses ran from my lips and down my throat and neck and back up again, I could tell he felt exactly the same way about me.

+++++++++

OK, we do need a melt emote here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

SQUEEEEEEEE!

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

They were going through Suus Mahna routines, both shirtless and showing off their superb physiques.

Now, how am I supposed to work with that picture in my mind? =P~

/Want a lick, my darling love?/

Teaser! LOL

We certaily need a melty smilie.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure a melty smilie for a delicious ice cream.:)

Love how you find each time a new way to describe the great love between Spock and Uhura[face_love]

7. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_love]

Now, if that isn't a mental image to return to, I don't know what is. :p

This was a fun, fun . . . delicious entry, Deb. [face_mischief] [:D]

[face_love]

~MJ@};-

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks and woot that was fun!

And droolicious!

~~~~~

When I Think ...

You are on a long-standing diplomatic mission to the lovely ocean world of Rellnon II. It is a beautiful world of archipelagos and lovely atolls.

They have marine natural resources to export and competing interests, which need to be handled and arbitrated diplomatically.

It is during this time that Akilah catches Dervalengi fever, a serious malady that makes her more ill than many of the healers have seen.

Your father and sister send an urgent message.

You are frankly torn -- fortunately, they are 3 sectors away currently, but you cannot drop everything and leave.

?If you feel you must go, ashaya,? Spock offers at one point.

You sigh and give him a grateful look. ?No, love. We both need to be here at this juncture, I think. Each of us has a rapport with diverse delegates, and it would disrupt the ? undercurrents.?

Your professionalism allows you to continue efficiently, but the concern that glints in your eyes and floats between you and your bondmate is something that he can feel and soothes away, even as he sends you intense admiration for your aplomb.

It is during idle times that your concern eats at you the most.

Khio'ri and Jenessa and Grayson are a wonderful diversion, thankfully. They love the beach and the ocean and the myriad blooms and shells to be gathered and collected.

Khio'ri brought you some flowers linked in a chain fashion "to make you feel happy."

You scooped her up and said: "You are just too sweet."

Kashore sent a happy, relieved message. Your mom responded well to the latest round of meds and is recovering nicely. Your relief was in your exclamation of gladness.

"Ah! It is welcome news you have received, Nyota." Spock observed, coming into your office.

"Very!" You answered, smiling.

"You can concentrate more fully and with more ease on the talks, then." He went on. "Not that there was aught to find fault with. On the contrary, your composure was beyond excellent."

"Considering?" You teased, as you embraced tightly.

His eyes glowed with mischief. "No qualifications, my love." He kissed you then, slowly, tenderly. "You are beyond peer in this, as in other things."

You melted and whispered: "My sweet, sweet heart."

It is a scant day later that you are tending the climbing lavender blossoms when your mother's voice astonishes you by saying: "Hello, my girl. These flowers look as lovely as you."

You are wearing a tank-style shirt and shorts, eyes glowing with happiness, hair falling in shimmering waves around your shoulders.

You exclaim: "When did you get here? How?"

Akilah's hug is fierce. "Your father and I were invited to come here while I fully recover, and to give us some time together with you and your family. It was quickly and efficiently arranged by your most thoughtful bondmate. I tell you, he wins points with me at every turn."

You gasp, and your heart soars. "And with me too. Excuse me -- I have some thanks to bestow." You wink. "You will stay for dinner?"

Akilah smiles. "I'll go round up my darling grandlings in the meanwhile."

You send this loving message: "When I think I love you as much as I believe possible, you do something like this! Time doesn't permit me to show you properly now -- but just you wait until this evening --"

The kids are in bed now, and the folks are back at their bungalow. You slip into your love's warm embrace with the eagerness of your earliest days, although to be honest, that has merely increased with time.

The moonlight spills in through the curtains, and the sound of waves drifts in through the open window. The ocean breeze is warm and soft as it wafts in the scent of blossoms.

"You got my message then, my own love?" You whisper.

"Indeed." He replies, squeezing you breathless. "It was my great pleasure to send them an invitation, and to bring you this particular happiness."

"Well, I'll have you know that I've been looking forward to this all day."

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    What a relief that Akilah recovered quickly!

And how thoughtful Spock is. [face_love]

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Must be a lovely and nice planet.:)

And nice to see a speedy recovery and the love Spock is giving her

11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, my heart was in my throat reading that! :(

I am glad that Akilah recovered quickly, and Spock was such a dear being - well, Spock. :p [face_love] The interaction here was warm and loving and everything good a fangirl needs to read. :D

=D=

Your professionalism allows you to continue efficiently, but the concern that glints in your eyes and floats between you and your bondmate is something that he can feel and soothes away, even as he sends you intense admiration for your aplomb.

I see the sentence prompts everywhere now, I tell you! [face_laugh] [face_love] A great way to work that word in. :D

~MJ @};-

12. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I always look forward to these Deb!

the first one - totally droolicious! I can imagine it in my mind... and that's the image I'll go to sleep with.

Ice cream would definitely melt with that sight.

And the second one - I was like noooo... Nyota you have to go see your mother. but I loved seeing her parents come visit them!

keep them coming please!

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks!!!!! :) :D

~~~

This one was FUN!!!!

And just plain melty!

A/N: Deeper spin on RX's The Galileo Exploration

An Amazing Rescue

"Captain's Log, stardate 2821.5. En route to Makus III, with a cargo of medical supplies. Our course leads us past Murasaki 312, a quasar-like formation. Vague... undefined. A priceless opportunity for scientific investigation. On board is Galactic High Commissioner Ferris, overseeing the delivery of the medicines to Makus III. Exploration. That is one of the primary objectives that the Enterprise is mandated with as part of its mission. The phenomenon that is forming near Murasaki 312 would be a scientist's dream. My Science Officer, despite his denials of emotions is giddy with the possibilities that his shuttle will discover as it prepares to launch from the shuttle-bay.?

I stifle a grin at this remark. I could feel Spock?s professional anticipation through our connection. I leave my station and head to the shuttle-bay to see the party off.

"Be careful," I whisper to Spock as I give him a deep kiss of good luck.

"I will, my love," Spock murmurs between kisses, and I can feel my toes curling.

He turns towards the shuttle-craft and offers a modified farewell from the traditional Vulcan one: "Live, love and prosper."

"I will," I reply, my fingers spread apart in the Vulcan greeting while blowing him a kiss goodbye.

The doors to the shuttle-craft close and the Galileo takes off from the Enterprise's cargo hold.

I've seen and met some officious oafs but Commissioner Ferris is in his own notorious category.

As a fan of Star Wars, I was immediately reminded of a cross between Jabba the Hutt and Borsk Fey'lya.

High Commissioner Ferris enters the bridge from the turbolift. He is on the Enterprise to aid in the delivering of much needed medical supplies to Makus III.

"Captain, I do not like this diversion," he reminds the captain of his objection from the greater priority of delivering medical supplies, "The plague on the New Paris colonies is out of control", he contends, "and the Enterprise must make the rendezvous on Makus III in order for the supplies to be transferred from there to the colony."

"I understand," Kirk replies with saintly restraint, "but I also am under orders to investigate all quasars and quasar-like phenomena. Besides, the rendezvous is in five days, while the trip there lasts only three days. I thereby have 48 hours to study the phenomenon."

All readings seem to be proceeding normally, and my monitoring of communications from the shuttle also. Suddenly, there is a flare on the monitor and I frantically try to reestablish contact.

I exclaim: "Captain, I've lost the shuttle-craft! It just disappeared."

"We've lost sensor contact." Ensign Daniels says from the tactical position.

The electrical interference generated by the phenomenon makes sensors unreliable and communication impossible for the shuttle-craft, as well as for the Enterprise.

"Did they transmit anything before you lost contact, Lieutenant?" The Captain queries urgently.

"All I made out was 'blown off course'," I respond.

"How can we find them in all that interference and over such a broad area?" Sulu ponders aloud.

Captain Kirk looks grimly at the viewscreen in front of him. "Finding a needle in a haystack would be child's play."

"Captain's Log, stardate 2821.7. The electromagnetic phenomenon known as Murasaki 312 whirls like some angry blight in space. A depressive reminder that seven of our shipmates still have not been heard from. Equally bad, the effect has rendered our normal searching systems useless. Without them we are blind, and almost helpless."

I have now relieved Daniels from the Science station, since Communications are currently inaccessible. And I must do something -- I can barely sit still!

I am reassured and heartened when Captain Kirk orders the shuttle-craft Columbus to start searching the planet for the lost crewmen. I just hope this

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I've seen and met some officious oafs but Commissioner Ferris is in his own notorious category.

As a fan of Star Wars, I was immediately reminded of a cross between Jabba the Hutt and Borsk Fey'lya.
    [face_laugh]
    Great characterisation of that man. I have seen that episode long ago and you sure made it come alive in this exciting vignette.

And lovely lyrics[:D]

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was great!

I could feel the tension in Uhura and Kirk and their need to rescue their fellow crewmen.

And that ebd wit Nyota and Spock was ;x

16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oooh, this was very nice - an interesting change of tone from what these viggies normally are like. The official 'tone' of the mission, and the heart-in-your-throat emotions were tangible to read, and feel in turn. =D=

Best. Comparission. Ever. [face_laugh]

Just saying. :p

=D=

~MJ @};-

17. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awesome job Jade!!!

You did amazing at the action and Nyota's worry made me worry!

And then end...well of course I dissolved into a puddle of goo!!!

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks for the super comments!!!

~~~

We Make A Beautiful Team

"What's it really like working with Papa?" I asked my mom once.

Her eyes sparkled with inner mirth, and it rippled in her voice. "Wonderful. Although, if you tell him I said so, it'll go straight to his head!"

"Oh!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "We can't have that!"

Mom turned serious. "We feed off each other marvelously, and our skills balance one another's in most situations. We share the frustrations and the joys on a deeper level than most couples, who don't have the pleasure of working together and it has strengthened our relationship. We also can understand and tease about the silly or obnoxious personalities we've had to deal with over the years."

I gave a dreamy sigh. "I have a strong hunch I'll have the same kind of experience."

Mom's expression grew soft as she squeezed my hand warmly. "Sweetheart, given whom you're joining yourself to, I have absolutely no doubt of that!!!"

I was confirmed in this expectation even as early as our first diplomatic mission: he was the voice of strict reason, and while I was also, I provided the intuitive and emotive counterpoint. We worked in a wonderfully seamless synchrony, as our thoughts and words flowed together in the negotiations to forge a satisfying and optimal solution.

I was glowing with pleasure at how well things had gone.

I withheld my opinion and my enthusiastic reaction verbally -- although he could feel it brimming through our bond.

But after the second such successful wrap up, I could hardly restrain myself.

"I'll turn in now." I said after filing the report.

He joined me after reviewing the report. He held me closely as I drifted into a deep sleep.

I awoke some hours later to find him absent. I moved to where he stood by the window, looking out at the sky lanes, which were quiet this early.

I slid an arm around him: "Hi, my dearest one." I murmured.

"Did I waken you, Nyota?" He asked solicitously.

"No, love. But I woke and you weren't there, so the bed felt -- decidedly empty." I winked.

"Hmmm. I was not gone for more than upwards of five minutes." He remarked.

I laughed tenderly. "That's enough."

He turned to look at me then, and his eyes were full of a love the depth of which stole my breath. "Working with you this intimately in a strictly diplomatic arena has been quite a remarkable experience." He said at last.

I beamed. "I feel the same way!"

"I know. I could tell." His eyes sparkled with inner mischief.

"Up to those Jedi mind-reading tricks again." I teased. "How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my mind."

He slid an arm around me and kissed my nose, then my lips, long -- and deliriously, until I couldn't quite recall what we'd been talking about.

"I think we make a beautiful team." I said afterwards. "In work and in -- pleasure."

"Indeed, ashaya." He agreed.

"Speaking of pleasure --" I suggested with a passionate tone, between feather-light kisses. "Why not come back to bed and we can --"

He quirked a brow and caressed my cheek softly. "Now, who's reading minds?"

I laughed eagerly.

+++++

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Wonderful. Mindreading like Jedi;) And it does take that among more lovers share. They are trully forming a pair, bonded for life[face_love]

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It takes a very special bond between lovers to allow them to work well together - I know many than don't make it. But maybe that's it - the ones that can't do it - maybe their bond isn't that deep.

The truest bond should reveal itself in all aspects of life.

21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Awwww. [face_love]

It's good to see them working together so well. [face_love] They're as good a diplomatic team as in other areas of life - like they could be any differently. :p

The 'mind reading' was classic! [face_laugh][face_mischief]

~MJ @};-

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks for the sweet reviews!

A/N: Inspired by all heroic & humanitarian efforts @};- and here's to many safe & happy reunitings [face_batting]

~~~~

Most Cathartic & Healing

You are on a rescue mission to help evacuate a planet which is in the line of assault of a vicious solar flare.

Their warning systems activate in plenty of time, and 3 ships arrive to take them further out in the solar system to orbiting space stations and natural satellites positioned for such an emergency. The locations they are moving to are stocked with provisions and equipment for a protracted stay.

There is a flurry of medical personnel on standby -- just in case -- and science and other teams.

It all has rather the feel of the rush to rescue the Vulcans, you think with a sharp pang -- and that ended so ... tragically.

You tell this to Sherralyn whose ship is also assisting.

She gives you a hug. "I'm sure if that's occurred to you, Ny -- it must've occurred to Spock as well." She said, her green eyes warm with affection and concern.

You grimace and sigh. "My sense of him has been of quiet and complete efficiency -- but I wouldn't be surprised if it had, Sherra."

With this thought in mind, you catch up to your love emerging from one of the main sensor labs.

"Hi." You whisper, taking his hands in yours. "I can't help but think of another such -- monumentally huge rescue attempt." You say and trail off.

"It is not something I allow myself to focus on, Nyota." He answers.

"Oh, my love, my darling --"

"We shall talk later." He cuts in and gives your hands a squeeze and hurries off.

You frown -- ouch! Nothing in your connection has bristled or cooled -- but you wonder -- "Should I have said anything?"

After the successful relocation, you sigh happily and sink into the sofa cushions -- with an extra large macchiato in your hand and the Magic Flute playing in the background. Spock enters and comes quickly to your side. He takes the mug from your hands and draws you very close, rubbing soft circles along your back. You clasp him tightly in turn.

"I want to apologize, my love, if I seemed rather short with you earlier. It was not my intent and you offered no offense. On the contrary, I find your never-failing compassion to be a source of reassurance and solace.?

Your eyes fill, and your voice catches. "That is all I want, my own!"

"It was very gratifying on so many levels to bring this particular mission to a successful fruition."

"Yes." You answer softly. "But I thought maybe that I -- that you --" You sigh again. "You will tell me if you feel I'm pushing or crowding you in any way, please?"

His embrace tightens, leaving you breathless. "You could never be that to me, ever!"

This time your sigh is one of relief. Your gazes hold, and there is something haunted in his. He speaks after a moment. "I did indeed feel a striking similarity between the two situations, although the cause was of course vastly different. But the urgency of success was more intense and personal than it otherwise would have been."

"I know," You answer tenderly. "I mean -- I don't -- actually, but I understand."

"I love you." He answers and gives you a warm kiss of thanks, then hands your drink back with a wry tone: "Your drink will get cold."

You smile. "Thanks. And I, you." /More than words./ You add silently through your bond.

He holds you as the lovely and soothing melodies continue, and the hot drink is soothing; but even more soothing are the adoration and gratitude you feel from him.

After a long handful of comfortable moments in silence, he kisses your shoulder lightly and asks: ?Would you like another drink??

?I just want to hold you.? You answer lowly, lacing your hand with his and getting up from the sofa. ?Just that ?? Then passion lights your eyes. ?Or anything else you might like me to do.?

Laughter flows across your bond. ?Nyota ?? He says warmly.

?Spock ?? You rejoin with a chuckle. ?Can you blame me??

"Girl!" Janice says

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    My only regret is that my mother could not have come to know the astonishing and remarkable one I have chosen. You are indeed half of my soul."

So true and a beautiful vignette.

Nice to see that the rescue was a success[face_dancing]

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    So sweet! [face_love] :* [face_love]

25. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, that was very sweet. [face_love]

Spock's brisk efficiency, and her concerns early on were totally in character. What a rewarding, but stressful part of their job. :( The last section with Audrey and the girls was a blast!

How could they let them get away in another time, indeed? :p [face_love]

=D=

~MJ @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.