main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Special Time to Share-sweet family one shot!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Oct 23, 2011.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Special Time to Share

Author: Jade eyes

Disclaimer: Borrowing the characters; the love is all mine. :) [face_love]

Genre: Warm family moments.

A/N: Inspired in tone by Sith_Mayo's fantabulous closing chapter of "Little Wonders." @};- *drools* over both daddy Kyp and daddy Spock LOL!

SArek

I came for a visit for the month during which Nyota came to term. I was on hand shortly after Khio'ri's birth. As I watched mother and daughter, I couldn't help but marvel at the miracle of Khio'ri and of this superlative lady who had joined herself to my son for all time.

Nyota's laughing eyes met mine. "Vulcans do make some pretty younglings." She remarked sincerely. At her side, Spock quirked an eyebrow and tightened his hold on her shoulders.

"Indeed?" I answered, and she laughed.

"How like my own love you did sound just then!" She beamed. "Would you like to hold her?" Her eyes were gently inviting.

"Yes, thank you."

Nyota

As I watched Sarek hold Khio'ri, something deep inside stirred and soared. I was so in love with my bondmate and felt I had found a second father in Sarek such that my cup of joy was definitely brimming over!

Sarek caught my warm regard, and there was an answering gleam in his, compounded of pride and affection.

After a few moments, Sarek left us and my eyes met and held those of my dear one. "I do treasure you!!!" I breathed.

"I love you, Nyota." He answered lowly, tenderly.

Khio'ri sensed our love for one another and for her and burbled happily.

Later

When I talked to Kashore later, she beamed. "Oh grandfatherly moments are always special! Dad was fit to burst with mine, but the topper is always the first daddy moments. Dajan was just so precious!"

"Oh, you don't know the half of it!!! Or maybe you do ... you just fall in love even more..."

"This is so true!" She agreed, happily.

+++++++

Mega-wonderful! [face_dancing]

[:D] [:D]

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Such a sweet moment! :) [face_love]

That was beautiful, Jade!

@};-

[:D]

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, I raelly love Sarek with the baby [face_love]

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Another one of your very sweet viggies=D= [:D]

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Okay, Sarek the grandpa was a mental image to cherish - so very much!

Sweet and delightful, as always. [:D]

~MJ@};-