main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Taking Care of Business and Pleasure - One shot: S/U, J/A.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 30, 2011.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Taking Care of Business and Pleasure

Author: Jade eyes

Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection. Audrey is Master Jay's marvelous conception - where Mara Jade merges with Kate Beckett.

[face_love]

A/N: Inspired by a nummy drabble of Master Jay's. LOL

~~~

Audrey

Enough with the fawning groupie-ness already! I thought and stalked over to the blonde who was hanging like a limp rag all over Jim.

One like her might have been able to get away with that before I happened along, but no longer.

And I was ready to say so, in no uncertain terms.

I glowered. She backed away. Smart, girlie, really smart of you.

My bond with Jim communicated my firm displeasure.

His end communicated unequivocal relief.

"I was just being polite, 'Rey."

"Oh, really? Since when did you become so -- diplomatic?"

Jim laughed.

I continued to scowl.

He took my hand and led me out to the balcony.

"What could I say? Stop it, or my lady love will stun you?"

I tried not to laugh, but I did, anyway.

He kissed me slowly, and my toes curled despite myself.

"You're not off the hook so easily. You haven't quite convinced me you didn't enjoy all that attention." I warned, half-teasingly.

He smirked. "Let's get out of here, sweetheart, and I think I can convince you how glad I was to be cut loose."

"Cocky flyboy." I rejoined, but my eyes were dancing and affectionate.

I let him lead me away without further protest.

~~~~~******~~~~

Nyota

I watched Audrey nail Jim as I cornered Spock and if my glower to the two brunnettes who were falling all over themselves over my intended could have frozen the dunes of the Mojave, there'd be ice floes surrounded by lots of cactus.

"Ladies, I do believe you have better places to be." I said, lowly.

They hurried off.

"Well, what was that about?"

"One of them is doing a field research thesis on Vulcan mating as it pertains to the past and currently, given recent events. Particularly interspecies bonding." Spock replied, meeting my cool gaze straight on.

"That seems rather an indelicate and invasive topic."

"She's a xenosociologist." He rejoined. "I didn't provide her any data. I referred her to the proper archival and academic sources on New Vulcan."

"Oh!!!!! I bet she would have welcomed first hand -- experimentation!" I exclaimed in a heated tone as we moved to the balcony on the other side of the room from where Audrey had gone. "I can just imagine, short of that, that she barraged you with many impertinent questions. I'm glad I came along when I did."

"Nyota!" Spock replied. "You should know better than to even hint at such a thing."

"And you should know better than to say that to a woman, especially this one!" I retorted and stalked off.

Audrey

As Jim and I made our way to our suite, I found myself in a happy state of mind. In contrast, I caught an empathic swirl from Nyota. As we became closer friends, her texture was easier to read even at a distance.

I grimaced. Ouch! She was letting him have it. Then I smirked. It was barely a few moments later that her texture changed and became decidedly tranquil and adoringly luminous again.

Then my own love distracted me most successfully from any peripheral awarenesses.

~~~~~***

Nyota

I maintained a cool silence as we retired, but his mental touch was not something I could forgo, even if I'd wanted to. I could tell, naturally, and I'd even known before I'd made my hasty comments, that he would never be so indiscreet.

I sighed and shifted restlessly. His mental touch was warm, as always, gently stroking.

"Will you just leave me be? I feel silly enough as it is!" I finally said in exasperated self-ire.

Spock reached out to me and started lavishing kisses from my collarbone and along my neck, slowly, savoringly. He nuzzled my pulse point and gave it a tiny nibble for good measure. I was one big, sloppy gooey mess by now.

"Do you still want me to stop, love?" Spock breathed in the barest whisper in my

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    These boys sure know how to placate their girls @};-

And the girls know exactly when to yield. [face_love]

Excellent on all fronts! :D

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    What fun. [face_laugh]

It was nice to see how the two situations mirrored each other, and how Nyota and Audrey in turn handled it. :p What can I say? They have some fine men as their own, such things are bound to happen. [face_mischief]

"One of them is doing a field research thesis on Vulcan mating as it pertains to the past and currently, given recent events. Particularly interspecies bonding." Spock replied, meeting my cool gaze straight on.

Oh, can one be more obvious? :oops: o_O

I particularly enjoyed Nyota shooing them away. :cool:

Then after - well, what is there to say but: [face_love] siiiiiigh. ;)

~MJ @};-