main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] The Road Taken, Paths which Bless. Another New Post: June 8!!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 30, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade -- LOL now there are two updates, because of my can't wait to post itis.

earlybird-obi-wan @};-

RX_Sith -- ;) This update deals with S/U, whereas the one above was S/A. :)

~~~~

Spock was deep in concentration on what would constitute a thorny problem, for most; for him, it was merely an interesting challenge.

Nyota showed up at his door, a bag full of containers holding dinner, these giving off savory, inviting scents.

She grinned. "Hi! I was feeling adventurous. I combed the HoloWeb for classic Vulcan cuisine. I really hope it turned out allright." She continued, bustling about the dining area, taking out plates and cuttlery.

"I am sure that it will."

Nyota watched him carefully as the meal progressed.

She asked him how his project was coming along, and they discussed the various logarithms and algorithms.

Afterwards, they set the dishes to wash in the auto-cleaner, and she perched on the arm of his chair as he powered up his datapadd again and resumed working.

Her hands were busy with gentle caresses.

"Nyota, I do not require a shoulder rub in order to relieve stress." He told her after a moment or two.

He was finding her touch highly distracting.

"You're not supposed to admit that." She teased. "You're supposed to be gracious and accept it ... and that's not the only reason, or even the main one, as to why I'm giving it." She laughed, leaned over and gave his ear a nibble.

Spock pulled her onto his lap, conceding defeat, not reluctantly. The project was close enough to completion that all that was required was a cursory check, which could wait until morning.

"Dinner was indeed delicious." He murmured, stroking her hair. "You did a superb job following the recipe instructions."

She smiled happily, snuggling closer. "Was it like your mom's, then?"

Spock paused, in order to reflect and to tease her.

"Well, as to that, my father always said her meals were according to tradition, but as I was growing up, I had nothing with which to compare, so I didn't know if he were merely being polite."

"And now?" Nyota asked, her dark eyes dancing with laughter.

"As you are not a Native of my world either, I still don't." He teased her. "I do believe, however, that hers and your efforts leave nothing to be desired."

She answered: "I am very happy to hear that! I can leave you to wrap up, if you'd rather?" She indicated the datapadd on the far side of his work station. Her tone and sense were both sincere, but there was a definite undertone that said she hoped he wanted her to stay.

For answer, he scooped her up and moved to the sofa, where they cuddled tightly, as her eyes glowed.

"Or ... I could stay." She whispered.

His lips captured hers at length, tenderly.

"I take that as a yes?" She laughed and returned his kisses avidly.

It most certainly was.

+++++

D'awwoon!

^:)^

[face_dancing]

RX_Sith likes this.
  2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Another romantic dinner engagement that leads to Nyota and Spock growing closer together. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota sure knows to distract Spock with dinner and more. And who doesn't want to be distracted from work?;)

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Having fun doing a little catching up while I soak my very sore feet. I swear even my toe nails hurt.

Thanks for these wonderful treats! [:D]

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks Hazel. :) Mira_Jade, there's a new post past the Amanda/Sarek one LOL It's yummy and deals with something I think transcends galactic barriers [face_laugh] Does my cooking compare with Mom's? [face_mischief] [face_shhh]

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. :) @};- [:D]

Tags for RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan Hazel and Mira_Jade

Two prompts from this week's set of drabbles "whisper, sing" spoke to me about this pairing. [face_love]

~~~~~

Nyota sings particularly well. Her voice is flawless and runs across several octaves. She has a penchant for the lyrical and romantic ballads.

Her face lights up when she does so, and her eyes .... liquid and dark, seem to speak to me, alone.

We have shared a very pleasant evening, he and I.

It is early in our very first mission, days in, as a matter of fact.

He asks me to stay over, in a soft whisper, his eyes caressing me, slowly.

How can I resist?

I have with me in a carrybag some things to make staying over easier, in case. ;) I like to be prepared.

"I put in a request for us to share accommodations." He tells me.

I blush happily. "Now, why ever would you do that?" I whisper, melting into his waiting embrace.

"If you object?"

I laugh. I know he's teasing, by the way. It's clear in his eyes and across our bond.

"In a pig's eye." I quote one of McCoy's patented expressions.

I silence his instinctive query about what pigs have to do with anything with a long kiss, which he returns.

Later, I nibble his ear and say huskily: "I can't wait till I can do this kind of thing ... whenever the mood strikes, more often."

He crushes me.

"Nyota, my own." He murmurs, my name like a prayer.

++++

Oh just squee!

^:)^

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    In a pig's eye their jovial entanglements begin. :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, I loved seeing one of the early stages of their mission. Beautiful. [face_love]

(And now I am just imagining Kirk's well meaning teasing to the request. And McCoy's too. The burnt marshmellow. :p)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Uhura is a great singer and seducer;)
    lovely use of the prompts

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Squeeze indeed! [face_love] [face_love]
    Wonderful [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Her face lights up when she does so, and her eyes .... liquid and dark, seem to speak to me, alone

I love this line [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Isn't it grand and glorious, Nat? To imagine that gorgeous voice not singing to my ;) erm her pookie bear, is a sad thing. Good thing that is now AU. [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Reboots are beautiful things. [face_love] !!!!!

NYCitygurl likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jade_eyes blissifying over here:

I found out that there was a gap before the 5-year-mission and the end of all that craziness with Khan/Harrison, more than a few weeks. [face_dancing] I expect and want and need and pray for profic stuff to fill that in. ^:)^ Ah, to love profic again. I forgot what that felt like. :p

AN: Quoting JL's wonderfully appropos line: "booting her up with his hard drive" [face_laugh] -- Yesness!!!

A proposal fic to end all, a prequel to the beautiful ring he gives her with special emotive properties. [face_love] :)

Hazel RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan Mira_Jade

------

"I did not want to presume that we would be bonded." Spock began over dinner, a moonlit cruise as a matter of fact, down the Seine.

It paralleled the one that they had taken a year or so before.

So much had changed in the interim. They were closer than ever they had been then, their commitment stronger, their love even more like irridescent diamonds.

They had always thought in terms of "us" and "we". Now, it was down to the marrow and more.

The moon dappled the water and caught in Nyota's eyes as she smiled.

"Presume? What do you mean, presume? You had me practically at hello, never mind after that first glorious meld and when we physically joined, so amazingly. Do you think I could ever be satisfied with anyone else after you? ?" Her eyes glowed and were dreamy with remembering.

Spock clasped her hands and caressed her across their bond.

"And you, after all you dissolved that initial contract with the walking icicle, aka T'Pring. She's like a cyborg, more computer than lady. Even I could tell that. What were you thinking: were you going to boot her up with your hard drive?"

He raised both eyebrows at her for that one.

She chuckled and elaborated. "An Orion expression."

"My own, there is a process. A courtship, a proposal ... I wished to do it all in such a way that would meet with your satisfaction."

"It could never be otherwise with us, darling."

"The formal joining will not be immediately. I want the ring, and the moment to be all you could wish."

"I know it shall be, and we have forever, my love." She vowed, adoration in her voice and shining through their connection.

"Indeed." He murmured, tenderly.

"And this grand adventure we're about to embark on, it'll be special for us, too. We'll learn and share even more than we have already." Nyota said eagerly.

He assented with her statement by leaning across and kissing her deeply.
    ++++++

14. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Love that grand adventure that will forever be their destiny together forever. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Awwww!! Love it :D Wedding scene? [face_batting]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes? wedding scene?

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lovely as always @};-

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    That was just beautiful. I loved the setting ;), and the conversation. Just lovely. [face_love]=D=

Jade_eyes likes this.