main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] "What a Lovely Way to Burn" Spock/Nyota - COMPLETE with Author's Note!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yay for Jade_eyes kicking your muse in gear! i was missing my ST fix!!! And i loved these...especially...well all of them.

I loved the one where Spock said he wasn't jealous but he was, the photo booth, and everything.

*sigh* You guys have made me love this pair so much!!![face_love] =D=

Tell your muse to keep them coming!!

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Author's Note

So, after a hefty talk with Jade_eyes, and an evaluation of my RL situation, I have decided that What a Lovely Way to Burn is going to end here. After completing their first year, it seemed like a good point to cut it off, rather than do all five years at a schedule that would bring neither myself or my readers any joy.

Fear not, there will still be many stories in the Burn verse - which is pretty much anything Jade and I have ever written for this pair. [face_laugh]

I have a slew of short chaptered stories that outline specific monumental events in our timeline for Spock and Nyota. And for a weekly (or bi-weekly, if I can handle it) doses, a ficlet and drabble series called "A Slow, Sure Burn" shall be up within the hour. [face_dancing]

Thanks to everyone who has accompanied me as I took these characters for a spin.

You are the best! [:D]

~MJ @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.