Story [Star Trek 2009] You Fill Up My Senses; Come Fill me Again. J/A, one-shot.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Nyota's Heart, Oct 28, 2011.

Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Title: You Fill Up My Senses; Come Fill Me Again

Author: Jade eyes

Genre: Mush and poignant reflection

Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection. Audrey's not mine.

A/N: Struck with the beauty that is Mara and the deservedness that is Luke, :* this bunny bit. LOL

Song is You Fill up My Senses by John Denver: *melts!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGi490LmaP8

When Jim fills out letters of condolence, as he does (more than he'd like), it tears at something inside -- the part that has known loss and the other part that does not like to lose.

Audrey sits on the corner of his desk, softly, silently giving support by being there at all.

When he is finished, she sits on the arm of his chair and strokes a light hand through his hair, still not needing to say a word, knowing all he needs is just to have her there.

In another time and place, Jim reflects, Audrey was not there, to ease the burdens, to share the laughter and joys.

What did he do before she came? He ponders and cannot comprehend.

On those occasions when he cannot sleep, he gazes softly and tenderly at her, letting her scent and the feel and sound of her fill his soul to the brim.

I am not going to let you get away, he vows. Whatever choices I make, whatever paths I take in this life, you will always be the one that is needed at my side.

Audrey catches this thought and the emotion beneath and smiles even in sleep and sends back a loving mental caress.

In the morning, he will take a few moments (and try not to be too late on-shift doing so) showing her just how much she is loved.

+++++

[face_love] :) @};-

2. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

[face_love] :* [:D]
  3. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Aww, that's so lovely! I like that she's his support and he appreciates her.
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl