1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Star Trek: A New Hope

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ShadowLeonheart, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2008
    star 2
    OOC: Just FYI, its "Headbanger", not "Headpounder". I was informed that the Latter has a not so nice connotation, plus I like the sound of Headbanger more lol.

    IC: Major Tyler "Headbanger" Ross, Helm of USS Archangel, en route to Deep Space Nine at maximum velocity.

    *Despite the appearance of the Borg onboard, the crew set about quickly repairing the minor damage that the pair of drones had done during their short stay aboard. They were all intent on not getting an earful from the station repair crews when they finally returned to Deep Space Nine and actually enjoying some downtime.

    Approximately 11 minutes away from the impulse approach route to Deep Space Nine, the sensors chirped. Lt. Iwaszko was monitoring the sensors and quickly isolated the source of the electronic noting.*


    "Major, sensors have picked up a contact just over half a light year lateral to our position, port side. Size configuration and warp signature matches a Vulcan T'Pau Type transport, capacity over 600 passengers or 1400 metric tons."

    *Major Ross nearly swore aloud. Much as he would have preferred to ignore the Vulcans, several things prevented him from doing that. First, they were Federation members, and they were duty-bound to protect them. Secondly, the Borg Sphere hinted that there was most likely more Borg ships in the area, and if they did descend upon the freighter, they would be completely defenseless, unlike the Archangel which had big enough teeth to take a chunk out of any Borg that they went up against.

    However, something was still off. Granted there were no set trails or roads in Space, but there were a few common shipping lanes that virtually all traffic going to and coming from Deep Space Nine used. This ship wasn't anywhere near one of the shipping lanes, wasn't even on a direct course towards Deep Space Nine, but rather a close-pass course.

    Major Ross had a funny feeling about this ship, and decided vigilance was better than blowing off a potential crisis or problem.


    "Right. Wazi, take helm control, alter our course to intercept that ship in the shortest time possible. Rjaylig, prepare to rapidly charge weapons but do not charge them outright. Also get those transporter pattern scramblers online as well. If this is some sort of sneak attack I want their atoms scattered across three quadrants. I'll tell the boarding team to get ready and inform DS9 of the situation."

    *Both officers acknowledged their assignments and began carrying them out. As the Archangel dropped out of warp for a few seconds to gain a new bearing, Ross activated the ship-wide general comms system and addressed the crew*

    "All hands prepare for boarding operations. Boarding team prep and assemble outside of primary airlock."

    *The announcement coincided with Yellow Alert, bringing the crew to a more alert and active mode of operation.
    Ross silenced the shipboard communications system then opened a subspace channel to Deep Space Nine*


    "Deep Space Nine, this is USS Archangel. We are delaying our arrival to intercept a suspicious transport. Stand by for further updates, Archangel out."

    *While Ross had been making his own transmissions, Lt. JG Rjaylig had been preparing the weapons systems for a quick activation and firing sequence, as well as ensuring that their highly non-standard transporter scramblers adequetly covered the ship in a bubble. They weren't shields, but would scramble and dissapate any transporter beam that was aimed at the Wallace Class ship, a valuable asset when dealing with such aggressive infiltrators like the Borg.

    The Xelatian also had his own battery of hailing frequencies open, and his were directed towards the T'Pau type transport. His voice was like that of most Xelatians, strangely compressed and booming at the same time, with a bit of a thick fluid-like accent*


    "T'Pau type transport, this is Federation escort USS Archangel. Slow to impulse and state your intentions in this sector. There are Borg
  2. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Mikato Connor
    USS Liberty

    Mikato was feeling a sense of deja vu as she worked her way through the inner workings of the ship to one of the jefferies tubes, flashing back to Turkana IV and how she did much the same thing to hide, to survive...to stalk and hunt. The ship jerking hard to the left pushed the memories aside and she tried to reach a nearby hatch when she felt two violent impacts against the shields. The security chief knew it had to be the Borg and could see little other choice now. Kicking the hatch open Mikato found herself in a hallway, smiling grimly with the knowledge a transporter room was nearby. Breakinh out into a dash she bolted for it as the lights and instrument panels blinked on and off. As she stormed in she issued orders to the officer on duty, another Klingon.

    "Set coordinates for the Borg cube and get me on the bloody thing, right now!" Lieutenant Kroth had his doubts about this.

    "It's too dangerous, there would be no way of telling where you might end up."

    "I'm willing to take that chance," Mikato shot back. "Do it, energize." Kroth set coordinates before stepping from the panel. From his belt he withdrew a Klingon blade.

    "I'm coming too." He held the blade vaguely in Mikato's direction. "Do not argue, we have ten seconds and you will need any help given to you." Mikato quickly nodded.

    "Okay. Thank you." They both stepped onto the transporter pad and after a few seconds began to materialize off the ship.
  3. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    OCC: Here Are the events going on in your areas:

    Mikato Connor------------ Enemy Borg Sphere launches 3 more Green energy pulses at your ship... Very likely you can dodge them all but it will delay any attack you present. Your ship can only take 6 more direct hits.
    Your character and crewman materialize onto the sphere. There is a network of corridors lined with drones. They seem to ignore you at first until they notice your crewmans blade. 5 Drones come at you head on, 3 more from behind. Based on there speed they will reach you in 13 seconds. You are surrounded. You still have communication with your ship, for now. Your character uses experience to notice that behind the 5 drones there is a power conduit, which gennerates communication between the drones for that corridore. It is unlikely you and your crewman can defeat the 5 drones before having the drones behind you meet up with you.

    Jerrod Taylor ------------ The Borg have takin decks 3,4,5,6, and 7. 2 more officers and 12 more enlisted crewman are missing, probably assimulated

    Deep Space 9------------- Activates all long range scanners and puts all weapons and defences on standby

    Michael Ormsby----------- Docked with Deep space 9. Technically Michael is of highest rank on station and therefore temperarrily takes command, Untill a more qualified officer docks.

    Tyler "Headpounder" Ross--- T'Pau type transport ship gives no response. Instead it acctivates a shield system and Warp Jammer, Both abilitys that shouldn't be on this ship. Your ship is unable to warp unless you deactivate the jammer or overload your warp core. Overloading your warp core will result in you having to jettison it after 0.25 lightyears of travel, It will explode, no exceptions. In order to deactivate the warp jammer you will ether have to destroy the system, or the ship. You could also board the ship, but you would have to first destroy there shields. Also in your area 2 Romulan birds of prey are decloking. one has raised shields and moved into attack position. The other is flanking you but is slow to raise shields, You have a free shot.

    Tag: Everybody

    Tag: Make your moves
  4. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    OCC: here is an update of your stats:

    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:------------28/35 with 2 injured
    Enlisted Crew:----99/115 with 5 injured
    Marines:-------------3/24 with 10 injured
    Passengers:------29/30 with 1 injured
    --------------------------Speed: (engines damaged, slightly)
    Cruising Velocity: Warp 8 (down to 6)
    Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.975 (down to 6.5)
    Emergency Velocity: Warp 9.985 (for 12 hours)(now 6.9)
    Decks: 15
    ------------------------Auxiliary Craft (none remain)
    Shuttlebays: 1
    Ships: none
    ------------------------Armament (Damaged/Near depleated)
    Phasers:-------------------------------1/4 port---0/4 starbord---0/2 rear---0/2 front
    Type IX Array:----------------------30/30
    Phasers recharg at 1 blast every 20 min
    Pulse-Fire Torpedo Launcher:---0/1 port----0/1 starbord---1/1 rear---1/1 front
    Photon Torpedoes:-----------------3/30 (you have 3 left)
    Quantum Torpedoes:--------------1/20 (you have 1 left)
    Tri-Cobalt Devices:-----------------1/4 (you have 1 left)
    -----------------Shielding/Armor Systems (weakened)
    Primary Shielding:------------------480/850
    Auto-Modulating Shields:------------0/125
    Metaphasic Shielding:----------------0/200
    Ablative Armour:-----------------------0/225
    Structual Integrity:------------------960/960


    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:--------------16/50 with 20 injured
    Enlisted Crew:------25/125 with 11 injured
    Marines:---------------1/36 with 1 injured
    Passengers:----------0/0 with 0 injured
    -------------------------Speed (Engines mostely good)
    Cruising Velocity: Warp 7.5 (7.1 now)
    Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.94 (7.6 now)
    Emergency Velocity: Warp 9.982 (for 12 hours)(7.8 now)
    Decks: 15 (being invaded)
    ------------------------Auxiliary Craft
    Shuttlebays: 1
    Ships: Type 11 Shuttle(x1), Type 18 Shuttlepod(x2),Type 9 Shuttle(x4)
    ------------------------Armament (Damaged/Near depleated)
    Phasers:-------------------------------0/2 port---0/2 starbord---0/2 rear---1/6 front
    Type IX Array:----------------------50/50
    Phasers recharg at 1 blast every 10 min
    Pulse-Fire Torpedo Launcher:---0/1 port----0/1 starbord---0/0 rear---1/1 front
    Photon Torpedoes:-----------------6/250
    Quantum Torpedoes:--------------1/200
    Tri-Cobalt Devices:-----------------2/12
    -----------------Shielding/Armor Systems (weakened)
    Primary Shielding:------------------1200/1200
    Auto-Modulating Shields:------------125/125
    Metaphasic Shielding:----------------200/200
    Ablative Armour:-----------------------225/225
    Structual Integrity:-------------------1100/1100
    Regenerative Shielding--- 10 points every 5 min
    Cloaking Device------------------0/1


    Deep Space 9----------------
    -----------------Shielding/Armor Systems (some systems destroyed)
    Primary Shields:------3920/4000
    Secondary Shielding:--750/1500
    Modulating Shielding:----0/120
    Regenerative Shielding:--50 points of Shielding/per 2 minuet
    Abrasive Armor: -------80/180
    Armor Plating:---------300/300
    Structual Integrity:--2000/2000
    ---------------Armiment
    Type XII Array: 340 (surrounding Starbase)
    :About 40 Phaser blasts a min, MAX. 4000/4000 Blasts total
    1 Blast recharges every 5 min
    Burst-Fire Torpedo Launcher: 36 (surrounding starbase)
    Photon Torpedoes: --------1112/10000
    Quantum Torpedoes: -----1101/5100
    Tri-Cobalt Devices: -----------2/600
    Personnel------------------------------------
    Officers: ---------------8440/8440
    Enlisted Crew: ------47600/47600
    Marines: ---------------848/848
    Passengers: --------------0/50000 (all Evacuated)
    Starship Docking Capacity: 93/94 (1 Docked)
    Decks: 1250
    --------------------------Auxiliary Craft

    Michael Ormsby-------------- Taking Command of Deep Space 9

    Tyler "Headpounder" Ross----
    -------------------------Personnel/Crew
    Officers: 3/3
    Enlisted: 7/7
    Marines: 5/5
    Maximum Capacity: 30
    ------------------------
  5. Lamant_Preston Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Character Approved

    name: Lamant Preston
    Hight/weight: 5'10 / 165 lbs
    Nationality: American / Scottish Decent
    age/rank: 38 / Captain
    Build: Athletic
    Equipment: Phaser
    Ship Name: The Avenger
    Construction Data:
         Model Numbers-Type A *
         Ship Class-XIV
    Hull Data:
        Size
             Length---457 meters
             Width----240 meters
             Height---100 meters
             Weight---273,650 tons
         Cargo
             Cargo Capacity----10,000 tons
    Equipment Data:
        Cloaking Device   
    Personnel:
         Officers---------38/90
         Marines----------12/140
         Enlisted---------49/600   
    Engines and Power Data:
             Maximum Safe Cruising Speed-Warp 8
             Emergency Speed-------------Warp 9.9 for 3 hours    
    Weapons and Firing Data:
         Beam Weapon Type-(x4)---------KAVD-17
            position-------------1/2 front, I/1 port, 0/1 starbord
    Blasts------40/40
         Beam Weapon Type-(x6)---------KAVD-18
            position-------------1/2 front,1/1 port, 0/1 starbord, 2/2 rear
    Blasts------12/20
         Missels Lanching Tubes--------(x4)
    position-------------1/1 front, 1/1 port, 1/1 starbord, 1/1 rear
    Missile Weapon Type------KRP-12 22/40
    Shields Data:
         Deflector Shield Type-KSV
    Primary Shields--------1450/1450
  6. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    OCC: first I need to update Mikato Connor's current ststs sence they took a cuple of hits...

    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    Primary Shielding:------------------390/850 current

    Next i need to update Jerrod taylor crw stats for he is losing men... And some of your injured have died...
    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:--------------12/50--with 11 injured
    Enlisted Crew:----------8/125-with 3 injured
    Marines:----------------1/36--with 0 injured
    Passengers:-------------0/0---with 0 injured

    Next I will ask you to post a status post of your ships and crew once daily, if possible. I will post for you if you cant or you forget.

    Now for updates:

    Mikato Connor------------ Nothing has changed from last update, but check the last update

    Jerrod Taylor ------------ The Borg have takin decks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9. 1 more officers and 10 more enlisted crewman are missing, probably assimulated, and many of your injured men are now dead.

    Deep Space 9------------- (continues) Activating all long range scanners and puts all weapons and defences on standby

    Michael Ormsby----------- Docked with Deep space 9. Technically Michael is of highest rank on station and therefore temperarrily takes command, Untill a more qualified officer docks.

    Tyler "Headpounder" Ross--- No change exept that your scanners detect another ship closing in and cloked. You can only detect it because you detect a slight coolent leak

    Lamant Preston------------ Your scanners detect nothing in your area. You klingon ship was awarded to you. The backstory is that you found it evacuated and boarded it. Your old ship was near death. You are around the neutral zone. All that remains in the area is wreakage of other ships. You are a short warp from earth but a long warp from deep space 9. Communications are down.

    Tag: Everybody

    Tag: Make your moves / Good Luck
  7. Lamant_Preston Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2008
    IC: Lamant Preston

    Lamant took a personel look at the scanners along with his other officers. He couldnt understand it. The ship he was currently on was evacuated earler. Its former crew, Klingons, used all the escape pods durring the Borg Assalt on the Alpha Quandrant. However his scanners showed no in-tact escape pods. The mystery did not overwel the hostility of the recent days.

    He realised that probibly only a handfull of ships and station survived. The logical choice was to head for Deep Space 9. Deep Space 9 was always prepared for an assalt from the Dominion, Therefore it was prepared for Battle.

    "Deep Space 9 on Emergency Warp... I want Diagnostics and ship Status in 1 hour. Other then that our men are spread to thin. I want Engineering and Armerment Fully staffed. I want Tatical on the bridge and a prepared Away team / Boarding party. Lets be prepared for anything. Make it so..."

    Tag: Anyone
  8. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    New Updates:

    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    Only Changes are that your ship has the ability to dodge only one enemy Energy missle. The other 2 will be hitting your ship in less then a second. On the borg ship you have 6 seconds before the 3 borg behind you can attack you. You have only 8 seconds before the 5 borg ahead of you can attack. Please read old updates...

    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    The Borg have takin decks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and 13. 6 more officers and 4 more enlisted crewman are missing, probably assimulated, and many of your injured men are now dead.
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:---------------6/50--with 4 injured
    Enlisted Crew:----------4/125-with 1 injured
    Marines:----------------1/36--with 0 injured
    Passengers:-------------0/0---with 0 injured

    Deep Space 9------------- (continues) Activating all long range scanners and puts all weapons and defences on standby... Scanners Detect 2 incomming structures, huge in size. No responce to Hails...

    Michael Ormsby----------- Docked with Deep space 9. Technically Michael is of highest rank on station and therefore temperarrily takes command, Untill a more qualified officer docks.

    Tyler "HeadBanger" Ross---(the 2 decloking ships are romulan war birds, earlyer i accidentily posted "Romulan birds of prey") The first declocloked (Coming head on) Romulan War Bird Fires 2 Bolts of Disrupter fire. Unlikely you will dodge them. The Flanking Warbird however still has not raised shields. It is coming in at your starbord side. It fires 1 High Magnitude Missle, Possible you can dodge. The Volcan Ship moves in at slow speed, no weapon systems seem to be charging. The mysterious forth incoming ship is still aproching still in cloke, you can still detect it.

    Lamant Preston------------ Through your warp to deep space 9 you detect A heat signeture off your starbord side, elevated from you. It is the heat signeture is that of active combat, but you cant tell what ships are of what class or rank.

    Tag: Everybody

    Tag: Make your moves / Good Luck
  9. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Mikato Connor
    Borg Cube

    A glance at Lieutenant Kroth was all it took to communicate the way to act: decisively. Mikato's arm flew up, phaser in hand, and fired at the power conduit. Behind her the Klingon plunged his blade deep into the throat of the nearest Borg, before slumping forward lifeless. Around them the Borg had fallen still, the conduit exploding in a flash of orange light severing the power to them.

    "Good aim," Kroth said to Mikato after a moment. The security chief however was thinking about how to contact the Liberty, maybe there was some way to hail her from the cube.

    "Stay close and stick to the walls," she said, as though Kroth needed to be told. "They will get around this." They hadn't gotten two steps when a mechanical voice echoed around them.

    "State your intent." Kroth brought his blade up, ready for an ambush. Mikato however refused to be intimitated.

    "To kick your ass back to the stone age." Even when faced with the Federation's deadliest foe, the Oriental commander had no problem at all calling a spade a shovel.

    "Your vessal has been critically damaged," the Borg voice stated, utterly without emotion. "Surrender and the people on board will be spared."

    As Borg no doubt. Mikato looked to where she thought the voice was coming from, knowing no matter what they did they would end up like them. She looked at Kroth, no doubt about what his answer would be, then back at the empty space where she heard the Borg. They would be expecting an answer, now.

    "Seems to me," she began, glancing at Kroth, "you're scared mate. Only reason you want to deal is because we got you by the balls and you know it." Mikato knew immediately it was the wrong thing to say, as Borg instantly began teleporting in. She raised her phaser, knowing as she did so there was too many of them.

    "Commander?" Kroth asked. He expected the security chief to order they fight to their last breath. Instead she had a different idea in mind.

    "Run!"
  10. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    New Updates:

    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    All Visable Borg drones begin to spark from there implants and topple over. However an alarm has sounded and you hear a voice echoing throughout your corridor... "Resistance is futile... Self Destruct in 5 minuets...."
    You realize that your communication with your ship is lost and that Corridor force fields have been raised. This has trapped you and your partner within a 6 squair.

    Your ship Took all three Torpedo-like bursts, the first two shook the ship. The third impact ruptured decks 2,3, and 4. force fields have been activated but you lost crewman. Shields are at critical levels and your ship notices that the borg have raised a sheld, its weak but it will prevent any beaming on or off the Borg Sphere. 4 more Torpedo-like blasts have been fired at your ship as well as 4 high magnitude energy streams. only 2 of those energy streams make impact but 2 miss completely. the first energy stream destroys a torpedo lanching tube. The second energy tube makes a slight tear into your 6th deck. The rip was small but still slowly ripped out 2 more crewman. The forcefeld finnely raised on deck 6 which ended up severing the head of the second crewman that was sucked out, this left a bloody head at the edge of the room that screamed for several seconds before finely laying dead.

    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:-----------20/35 with 2 injured
    Enlisted Crew:------80/115 with 5 injured
    Marines:-------------1/24 with 8 injured
    Passengers:---------21/30 with 1 injured
    --------------------------Speed: (engines damaged, slightly)
    Cruising Velocity: Warp 8 (down to 6)
    Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.975 (down to 6.5)
    Emergency Velocity: Warp 9.985 (for 12 hours)(now 6.9)
    Decks: 15
    ------------------------Auxiliary Craft (none remain)
    Shuttlebays: 1
    Ships: none
    ------------------------Armament (Damaged/Near depleated)
    Phasers:-------------------------------1/4 port---0/4 starbord---0/2 rear---0/2 front
    Type IX Array:----------------------30/30
    Phasers recharg at 1 blast every 20 min
    Pulse-Fire Torpedo Launcher:-----------0/1 port----0/1 starbord---0/1 rear---1/1 front
    Photon Torpedoes:-------------------3/30 (you have 3 left)
    Quantum Torpedoes:------------------1/20 (you have 1 left)
    Tri-Cobalt Devices:-----------------1/4 (you have 1 left)
    -----------------Shielding/Armor Systems (Destroyed)
    Primary Shielding:------------------0/850
    Auto-Modulating Shields:------------0/125
    Metaphasic Shielding:---------------0/200
    Ablative Armour:--------------------0/225
    Structual Integrity:--------------800/960

    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    The Borg have takin decks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, and 15. Many of your men are dead or assimulated. All that remains under your control is your ships deck 1 "Bridge". Only 4 of your men have weapons. there are 3 phaser type 3 rifels and 4 hand held phasers. You can hear the borg cutting down the door to the bridge. You move...
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:--------------3/50 with 0 injured
    Enlisted Crew:--------10/125 with 0 injured
    Marines:---------------1/36 with 0 injured
    Passengers:------------0/0 with 0 injured

    Deep Space 9------------- Two Giagantic Tatical 4 Borg Cubes Cycle out of warp travel and reach deep Space 9. They both istantly raise shields and fire weapons. The first t4 cube fires 6 Torpedo-like blasts and 14 energy streams twoard deep space 9. The second t4 cube fires the same. All at once 27 out of 28 energy streams slam and rip at deep space 9's shields. Sparks from councels inside the station begin to spark and some go offline. Next the first 4 torpedo-like blasts impact the shields so hard it acctually moves the station a few feet from its fixed position. It was like glowing green death was in combat with its shields. Deep space 9 was pepared for battle though and fired its weapons. Locking 8 Quantum Torpedoes and 35 Type XII Array p
  11. Lamant_Preston Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2008
    IC: Lamant

    "Head for that energy signature, maximum warp"

    The ship Arched through subspace on its way twoard the volcan ship

    Tag : Anyone
  12. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    New Updates:

    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    You are still trapped in a 6' squair, 2 minuets remain on countdown

    Your ship Took all 4 Torpedo-like bursts at once... Men screemed, pannels sparked, the ship twisted and kicked about. Surrpizingly no one died that attack. 4 more Torpedo-like bursts are being fired at your ship, you can dodge them all if you try.

    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:-----------20/35--with 2 injured
    Enlisted Crew:------80/115-with 5 injured
    Marines:-------------1/24--with 8 injured
    Passengers:---------21/30--with 1 injured
    --------------------------Speed: (engines damaged, slightly)
    Cruising Velocity: Warp 8 (down to 5)
    Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.975 (down to 5.5)
    Emergency Velocity: Warp 9.985 (for 12 hours)(now 5.9)
    Decks: 15
    ------------------------Auxiliary Craft (none remain)
    Shuttlebays: 1
    Ships: none
    ------------------------Armament (Damaged/Near depleated)
    Phasers:-------------------------------1/4 port---0/4 starbord---0/2 rear---0/2 front
    Type IX Array:----------------------30/30
    Phasers recharg at 1 blast every 20 min
    Pulse-Fire Torpedo Launcher:-----------0/1 port----0/1 starbord---0/1 rear---1/1 front
    Photon Torpedoes:-------------------3/30 (you have 3 left)
    Quantum Torpedoes:------------------1/20 (you have 1 left)
    Tri-Cobalt Devices:-----------------1/4 (you have 1 left)
    -----------------Shielding/Armor Systems (Destroyed)
    Primary Shielding:------------------0/850
    Auto-Modulating Shields:------------0/125
    Metaphasic Shielding:---------------0/200
    Ablative Armour:--------------------0/225
    Structual Integrity:--------------210/960

    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    The Borg have takin decks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, and 15. Many of your men are dead or assimulated. All that remains under your control is your ships deck 1 "Bridge". Only 4 of your men have weapons. there are 3 phaser type 3 rifels and 4 hand held phasers. You can hear the borg cutting down the door to the bridge. And now the door bends open. Two drones head for councles near the door, your tatical computer is now being scanned by the enemy. 2 more drones come in at that same instant and move in for your men... Your move, Good Luck.
    --------------------------Crew: (not a full crew)
    Officers:--------------3/50--with 0 injured
    Enlisted Crew:--------10/125-with 0 injured
    Marines:---------------1/36--with 0 injured
    Passengers:------------0/0---with 0 injured

    Deep Space 9------------- The Remainning 7 Torpedo-like blasts rupture onto the shields. Both t4 cubes charge to fire the same assalt again. The remaining 3 Quantum Torpedoes abliterate the first t4 cubes shielding. However shielding was the least of there worrys, t4 cubes have huge armor plates... this could not go well. Deep Space 9 nearly completes Weapon target trancfer as both station reloaded weapons.


    -----------------Shielding/Armor
    Primary Shields:------2006/4000
    Secondary Shielding:---750/1500
    Modulating Shielding:----0/120
    Regenerative Shielding:--50 points of Shielding/per 2 minuet
    Abrasive Armor: --------80/180
    Armor Plating:---------300/300
    Structual Integrity:--2000/2000
    ---------------Armiment
    Type XII Array: 340 (surrounding Starbase)
    :About 40 Phaser blasts a min, MAX. 3965/4000 Blasts total
    1 Blast recharges every 5 min
    Burst-Fire Torpedo Launcher: 36 (surrounding starbase)
    Photon Torpedoes: --------1112/10000
    Quantum Torpedoes: -----1093/5100
    Tri-Cobalt Devices: -----------2/600
    Personnel------------------------------------
    Officers: ---------------8440/8440
    Enlisted Crew: ---------47600/47600
    Marines: -----------------848/848
    Passengers: ----------------0/50000 (all Evacuated)
    Starship Docking Capacity: 93/94 (1 Docked)
    Decks: 1250

    Michael Ormsby----------- Michael Orderd all weapons to begin being turned to 1 direction and to keep that side on the enemy. it would take a few minuets for the weapons to relocate there fi
  13. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2008
    star 3
    GM APPROVED:

    Name: John Skl'ro
    Age: 35
    Build: Trim, built like a square like most Klingon, a little puggy, but still very fit for his weight.
    Hight: 6'3"
    Weight:220
    Nationality:American/Klingon
    Rank: Captain
    Weapons: Batleth

    Bird Of Prey:

    Affiliation: Klingon Empire
    Type: Warship
    Active: 2280s?2370s
    Length: 110 m (varies)
    Decks: Approx. 5 (varies)
    Crew complement: 12 to 36+ (varies)
    Speed: warp 9.8 (maximum observed)
    Armament: Photon torpedo launchers (fore and aft); 2 disruptor cannons; phasers
    Defenses: Deflector shields, cloaking device
    Coloration: Black over Red

    Bio:
    John is a son of mixed races. He is more prone to revert to Klingon than to Earth. He grew up learning the ways of Earth, while he studied Military Science and Law. When his mother died, his studies of Earth waned some while becoming more of a Klingon. At the age of 18 he went into the naval service, where he trained as a Captian for another five years.

    He had made the rank of Captian after serving on the Warship T'klo, showing great strenth in leadership when a Borg ship surprised them and almost destroyed their Warship. The Captian was killed instantly, and John not really ready for Command, took over, and saved the last few and limped away from the battle. For some reason the Borg did not continue the attack and left. Now they are limping back to Klingon for repairs and recrewment.

    Now he hopes to continue as Captian, and get revenge for the deaths. "It is a good day to Die!"

    ==============================

    IC: John
    Warship T'klo

    John looked at the mess, and his mentor and Captian, now he was Captian and they looked to him for direction. His father will be angry when he finds out his fellow friend and Captian had passed. However John could not and would not dwell on the subject at hand. He was needed to bring these men home and get his ship repaired to full statis if he was going to get revenage on the Borg. He noticed that the crew were finished and was getting back to their seats. "wIy cha',(show tactical display), I want to know where the closes base there is." John sat back, he has been with this crew for two months and knew they were courages warriors and splendid men.

    One of the worse injured turned slowly and brought up the information, "Captian, DS9 is the closes star base around"

    That was not good, he was told by his father how traitorous the Federation was, and should not be trusted. The sad thing was he was part of that culture also, becuase of his mother, so he was torn. "Helmen, set course for DS9 and the next lowest speed." Pressing a button, "Engerneering, get to work on our cloaking device and the engines. Right now they are the most important to us." Not waiting for any anwser he turned off the intercom. "We are damaged, and we are hurt, however we will show these Borg that our Warship T'klo is the best that the Klingon Empire ever produced." A loud cheer went up from the surviving crew, then he held up his hand for silence. "We are headed to a Federation held part of space, to the star base called DS9, I will expect you all to stay here and gaurd our rear and the ship. So helms take us to DS9 one warp under our maxium to help the engeneers to work on them." John did not need to say anything more, for the men of the Klingon Empire knew their duty.

    "I hope that this was not a mistake."

    TAG: GM
  14. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    Mikato Connor------------------------------------------------------
    You are still trapped in a 6' squair, 2 minuets remain on countdown

    Your ship Took all 4 Torpedo-like bursts at once... Men screemed, pannels sparked, the ship twisted and kicked about. Surrpizingly no one died that attack. 4 more Torpedo-like bursts are being fired at your ship, you can dodge them all if you try.

    Jerrod Taylor ----------------------------------------------------
    The Borg have takin decks 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, and 15. Many of your men are dead or assimulated. All that remains under your control is your ships deck 1 "Bridge". Only 4 of your men have weapons. there are 3 phaser type 3 rifels and 4 hand held phasers. You can hear the borg cutting down the door to the bridge. And now the door bends open. Two drones head for councles near the door, your tatical computer is now being scanned by the enemy. 2 more drones come in at that same instant and move in for your men... Your move, Good Luck.

    Deep Space 9------------- The Remainning 7 Torpedo-like blasts rupture onto the shields. Both t4 cubes charge to fire the same assalt again. The remaining 3 Quantum Torpedoes abliterate the first t4 cubes shielding. However shielding was the least of there worrys, t4 cubes have huge armor plates... this could not go well. Deep Space 9 nearly completes Weapon target trancfer as both station reloaded weapons.

    Michael Ormsby----------- Michael Orderd all weapons to begin being turned to 1 direction and to keep that side on the enemy. it would take a few minuets for the weapons to relocate there field of fire. (this contiues) Also Michal ordered the loading of all weapons...

    Tyler "Headpounder" Ross---------
    The mysterious forth incoming ship is still aproching still in cloke, you can still detect it. the 1 torpedo-like blast and 2 energy stream rock your ship and spins your ship counter clockwise about 6 feet. The first warbird fires 2 torpedo-like blasts and 2 energy streams at you. unlikely you will dodge the energy streams but you could dodge the torpedos. the second warbird finnely raises sheilds but fires nothing more, yet. the volcan ship still runs all systems already activated but does nothing more.
    (nothing has changed)

    Lamant Preston------------ You are only a few minuets off. You detect two romulan ships, one volcan ship, one federation ship, and one approching cloked ship leaking coolant. They are engaged in combat. you can still turn back...

    John Skl'ro----------------------------------
    You are in warp to deep space 9, nothing appears on sensors thus far. Nothing at all. Not even wrekage...


    Tag everyone

    Make your moves
  15. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2008
    star 3
    IC: John
    Warship T'klo

    John sat and was thinking when something hit him. "Full stop!" As the crew turned to look at him in wonder. Why stop here in the middle of nothing? John could see it writen on their faces. He pressed a button and called for engineering. "How is it coming guys? I want those fixed and fully operational here soon."

    "We are working on it as fast we can." The engineering growled back at him, then turned off the intercom.

    John looked at his men, "What do you see you fools?" as he pointed to the screen.

    They all turned to look at the veiw screen. It took them several minutes, and just before he screamed the answer, a young man spoke up.

    "There is no destroyed ships of any kind." The young officer reached over to the next station and pressed a few buttons and did a full scan of the area. It turned up nothing, not even a borg ship that was destroyed. As it dawned on the crew, John sat back down to think. He could stay here and get repairs done, however the engineering may need supplies to finish all repairs, if they were not attacked or bothered by no one, or continue on to DS9, which brought other problems.

    He stood up by his chair, he was Captian and they would follow his orders no matter what the cost. However he was still part human, and that side worried about the families if they perished and did not bring full honor to them. "Conflicts will always be with you my son. Remember Spock of Vulcon, he was part human and part Vulcon." His mother's words came back to him, that helped making a decision.

    Sitting back down, "Officer, scan all of this region for a planet to hide behind for now." Seeing the new comptemt he only smiled. "No we are not running so hold your tongues!" Then he hit the engineering button again. "Engineering, I want to know if you can fix the engines, cloaking and shields and also the firing control. If not let me know." Then releasing the call button, he turned back. "Now you are not going to sit idle. Fix what you can, and find me a Klingon base to restack our supplies. I want this done....NOW!"

    TAG: GM
  16. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    John of the Warship T'klo---------------------
    Nothing has changed in your setting. There is no klingon base in range of what your engines can handel. Weapons will not be operational untill you dock at a starbase. There is also no planets nearby for you to hide with. There is only a huge star that if you get much closer to you will recieve damage. Your safest bet is deep space 9.

    Everybody else----------------------------------
    no change, post your next moves

    Tag everbody
  17. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2008
    star 3
    IC: John
    Warship T'klo

    John listened to the crew talk and knew there was no hope in finding anything here. His best chance was to head for DS9. So he did what good Captians would do, in a very bad situation. "Helms, get us away from that star and continue to DS9." Now he looked straight at the crew that was on deck. "We all know that we are in bad shape, and I hoped for some recover time here. However, it seems to have failed, so we must continue on."

    John got up from his chair, and looked at the read outs himself, and found no comfort from them. Shaking his head in discuss, he sat back down. "Helm take us to Warp 7 or the best speed possible, and may Fek'lhr continue to bar the gates to us."

    The Bird of Prey turned back towards DS9, and the stars disappeared.

    TAG: GM
  18. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    John of the Warship T'klo---------------------
    Sensors detect multiple heat signatures closing in from your starbord side while you are in warp. It appears as though it could be cloked ships, but they must be leaking coolent or intentually letting you see them.

    Everybody else----------------------------------
    no change, post your next moves

    Tag everbody

  19. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2008
    star 3
    Approved

    Name: Fink Longshanks
    Hight/weight: 5' 11'' / 199 lbs
    Nationality: American
    age/rank: 35 / Captain
    Build: Athletic
    Equipment: Disruptor, communicator
    Ship: Prometheus Class Starship
    Ship Name: Star Gayzer

    Ship condition:
    Personnel---------------------
    Officers: 50 (13 dead, 20 injured, 17 remain)
    Enlisted Crew: 125 (65 dead, 11 injured, 54 remain)
    Marines: 36 (22 dead, 1 injured, 13 remain)

    Speed (Engines mostely good)
    Cruising Velocity: Warp 7.5 (7.0 now)
    Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.94 (7.7 now)
    Emergency Velocity: Warp 9.982 (for 13 hours)(7.9 now)

    Dimensions
    Length: 415 metres
    Width: 163 metres
    Height: 64 metres
    Decks: 15

    Auxiliary Craft
    Shuttlebays: 1
    Shuttles
    Type 11 Shuttle: 2 (0 remains)
    Type 18 Shuttlepod: 2 (0 remain)
    Type 9 Shuttle: 4 (2 remain)

    Armament
    Defensive Systems
    Ablative Armour
    Cloaking Device (damaged)
    Phasers
    Type XII Array: 12 (2 remain foward facing)
    Shielding Systems (somehow perfect)
    Auto-Modulating Shields
    Metaphasic Shielding
    Regenerative Shielding
    Torpedoes (near depleated)
    Pulse-Fire Torpedo Launcher: 3
    Photon Torpedoes: 250 (8 remain)
    Quantum Torpedoes: 200 (3remains)
    Tri-Cobalt Devices: 12 (3 remain)
  20. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2008
    star 3
    IC: John
    Warship T'klo

    "Captian, we have two signatures approaching us from the starboard side".

    John who had been thinking about his last class on mandating personnal, came back to reality with a start. "Only two?"

    "Yes Captian, and it seems that they are leaking coolent, they maybe damaged like us or..." He let the words trail off, as John leaned over and looked aat the sensors himself. "It could be, but we really can not afford to slow or come to a full stop." John leaned back and thought for a few moments. "When uncertian of an adversary, always approach with caution, for it may be a trick." He father used to say, and it is always sound advice took take in this instance.

    "Continue on current course and speed, at this time we do not need the fight. If they are friendlies, they will reveal themselves to us first." Then he got up and streached, the days have been long since the battle with the Borg and rest was what he needed the most, actually the whole crew did. "You three," as he randomly pointed, "Go and get some sleep, we need to start a rotation of our remaining crew. Looking at the most senior crew memeber. "You will be my second from now on. When we return home, you will get the full honors at that time."

    The Klingon only grunted and nodded at the request, for he was too tired himself to say much. As he passed by John, he reached out and thanked him for the honor. "Now, go and get some much needed rest for it will be short lived, if we run into trouble." Then John did something that was uncharacstic, he hugged the Klingon and turned back to the sensors. He had now only four people the deck, so he needed to fill one of the vacant spots. He stepped down, and looked at the faces that were his crew. "We all must do our part in this war, if I can not help in it, what honor will I bring to my family when or if I return." He motioned for the helmsman to move over and took his spot. John wanted full control in this mess. Also he wanted to be ready to turn and fight these new comers if they were looking for a fight.

    Not looking at tactical, you are now my eyes and ears on those two. If they fire at us, fire back with everything we have. Also, if you fire before hand, I will shot you out the nearest working tube we have." Then John brought the ship out of warp, again not looking, he knew where everyone was at, "Open a straight communications with the ships please."

    "If you can hear me, I am Captian John Skl'ro of the Warship T'klo, you are following us too close. Please respond, or be fired upon." Now, all he had to do was wait, and pray that they were freindlies.

    TAG: GM
  21. ShadowLeonheart Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2005
    star 1
    you get a responce, "Resistance is futile"... the ship moves twored you faster..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.