main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Adoring & Being Adored. S/U, Revamps/reposts. Posts on: February 12!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jul 23, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A very nice moment with music and books. Those are always cherised

2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    "Chances Are" that song is forever and always in Nyota's heart and soul along with Spock's.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_love] [face_dancing] Isn't that stellar? [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.
  4. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Of course it is, just like their love for each other is stellar in more ways than one. [face_love]

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lovely indeed [face_love] @};-

6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, this update! [face_love]

This is still one of my favourite moments in their early days. I love all of it - Spock's near lateness for his meeting for helping her. His chivalry. The song. And of course, the Bronte and Austen debate is always lovely. It's thrilling to know that they are still classic - and inspiring romantics everywhere ;) - in the future. [face_love]

A wonderful update! =D=[:D]

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. I enjoyed that immensely. Duh!!!

[face_love]

Ny's Note: This and the next one incorporate stuff from one-shots/challenge entries. :)

~~~~~

The Sound of You

During an earlier trip home, I had commed Nyota, for purely "business" reasons. She and I were officially just friends at this point.

Her greeting smile was warm.
    After our exchange of hellos, I asked how she was enjoying her vacation.

She grinned. "I am enjoying it a lot, thank you. My sister's kids just finished having a water balloon fight with me, but other than that ..." She laughed. "I got them back good though." She winked.

I raised an amused brow and we proceeded to cover the reasons for my call, nothing urgent, but the sound of her voice ... I cannot quite justify why it was needful to hear it mere days after her departure.

When she returned from her trip, I met her transport. We chatted casually as those who have been briefly apart will do.

Nyota and I shared a quick meal at a nearby cafe, and I dropped her off at her residence.

From Nyota

The sound of his voice was a joy and a very pleasant surprise. My sister teased me by asking if I had just gotten a call from a secret admirer. I blushed and denied it, but she gave me a knowing smile and a hug.

I (at this point) hoped I was admired and more. I only knew about my feelings at this stage.

I guess a crucial clue he and I got from this experience was how much we literally missed each other.

++++

Woot!

Tagging:

RX_Sith Mira_Jade

Hazel

and

earlybird-obi-wan

@};- :)

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely early moment, only hearing each other

9. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    You know I love this! Such a telling sign, the hardly being able to keep away from the comm lines. [face_mischief]

A sweet moment, as always. [face_love]=D=

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Such a sweet longing :)

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Missing each other is definitely a sweet memory of how they were meant to be always together.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    This Is Even Nicer

Kashore

On my sister's most recent trip home, I was enlightened to a terrific bit of news.

Nyota and I were shopping. I bought an ear-ring set - dangly and jangly. She bought a skimpy lacy negligee.

My eyes widened. She would look stunning in it, but that sort of apparel wasn't worn to be admired in it so much as out. It was worn, in so many words, to tantalize and please a lover.

My tummy had butterflies as I asked: "Come clean, Ny! Who did you buy that for?"

"No one." She insisted, tucking it into her suitcase. She met my eyes squarely. "I mean it, Kashore. I really didn't buy it for any reason other than to feel sexy."

"And to satisfy the eyes and heart of someone special." I insisted, grinning.
    My sister could never keep anything from me, for long. I thought, with pleasure.

She sighed, but her eyes shone. "I've fallen hard and deep for my best friend."

My heart danced. "Oh, how splendid!" I whispered happily.

We hugged tightly.

"And he's a feast for the eyes, too." She whispered and laughed.

Nyota

After my trip, Spock met me at the transport hub.

We greeted each other decorously in public.
    On the way back to his place, I and he caught up and settled back into our easy comfortable banter.

"I loved being with my family. But being with you again, that is even nicer." I admitted as we relaxed after dinner. "And I got something I want you to see." I picked up my suitcase and disappeared hastily.
    When I emerged again, I wore nothing but shimmery lace.

His reaction through our bond and in his eyes was all my sister might have predicted and I could have hoped.

I curled into his embrace and welcomed his fierce hold and returned his very passionate, tender kisses.

The next morning, I lay snugly in his hold, full of contentment.

"Good morning, you." I whispered. "I take it you were glad to see me?" I chuckled with a knowing wink.

"Nyota, what purpose is served by asking rhetorical questions with self-evident answers?" He teased.

"My own darling, perhaps I want more ... empirical evidence." I laughed and we shared a deep kiss.

"Yes, I believe you are correct; there is certainly a further need for such." He agreed, crushing me breathless.

We spent a very leisurely and loving day, enwrapped and basking in each other.

++++

SQUEEE!

Tags:

Hazel -- can we at least get an L/M short story or one-shot, soon? :D @};-

Mira_Jade [face_batting] [face_batting]

RX_Sith -- who keeps me squeeing and at the edge of my seat both. LOL

earlybird-obi-wan -- a fun collaborator! [:D]

13. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More squeeing is good for both Nyota and Spock to experience. [face_love]

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I'm afraid my muse has gone on strike.
    Wonderful piece as always :)

15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Awwww. That little bit hit every right note, that's all I am saying. [face_love]

I especially loved Kashore and Nyota's interaction at the beginning. Spot on. [face_love] And after - well, I need no words. [face_laugh][face_love]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota can hide nothing from Kashore
    loved her interactions

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Note: I've been anticipating this one!!!! I will love writing and posting it, I just know.

~~~~~~~~

A Vicious Menace

When Nyota showed up at my door, I was surprised. We had parted 40 minutes ago, after spending an enjoyable evening. She had worn a dress of rich violet-purple. Her hairdo had been elaborate and very attractively curled in strategic waves to frame her face and fall about her shoulders.

Now, she was in complete disarray. My heart quickened as I picked up her turbulent emotions, and saw the haunted look in her expressive eyes.

Tears stood in their depths.

"What happened?" I managed to get out.

"I ran into a thug!" She exclaimed. Her musical voice infused the adjective with venom. "It looks worse than it is." She assayed a faint smile. "Part of how I look is the result of the damage I inflicted."

"It is fortunate you were able to." I answered, gripping the door handle so tightly as I closed the door behind her that the mechanism gave under my strength. "Or I would be impelled to convey my displeasure in an indisputable, irrefutable fashion, should our paths ever connect."

I led her to a nearby chair, which was deep with extra cushions.

She sank into its depths gratefully.

I do not like to admit that I began to barrage her with questions: who it was, why and where she was accosted. I did not do this with the intent to accuse her of anything that might have been foolhardy or provocative; it was merely an attempt to focus on the tangible and pragmatic.
    My blood boiled at the thought of any one daring to defile the beauty and sanctity of my chosen one.

She glowered. "I feel like I'm being cross-examined." She finally said. She put a hand up to her forehead. "You're not helping, blast it! I feel a headache coming on."

"I apologize." I answered quickly, and held her gaze. I tried communicating something soothing across our connection, but it was still tangled and chaotic.

I brought her a cup of vanilla chai tea and held the mug for her as she sipped. Her shivers from the aftermath subsided, as I kept a firm hold of her. She sipped slowly, and smiled when she finished the last drop.

"Oh, that was just what I needed. Thank you." Nyota's eyes filled again, and her voice was a choked whisper. "I wasn't trying to push you away, darling. Not ever."

I squeezed her shoulders. Our bond was soft and open between us again.

She continued thoughtfully. "I don't think he'll bother me again. I think I made it clear I am more than a match for him. I'll definitely be vigilant from now on, when I pass that particular park."

"It must be reported to the authorities." I pointed out, gently.

Her gaze fell from mine. "He knows that. I think that'll keep him from bothering me, too."

Nyota leaned back and closed her eyes. Now that she had finished the drink, I was able to wrap her up completely. She snuggled closer and relaxed in my grasp.

She took a long bubble bath and then curled up in my bed wearing a pastel pajama set.

I slid in beside her and reached out a hand to caress her.

She grabbed my hand, and I thought she wanted to stop me.

"I want to tell you something, love." Nyota began.

"Please."

"I know you would put a serious hurting on anyone who even thought about bringing me harm, and I would react likewise towards anyone who dared touch me in the way that only you are permitted. I want to thank you for loving me as you do."

I swept her into my embrace and kissed the visible signs of her earlier struggles, softly, tenderly.

/You are beautiful, Nyota. So ineffably beautiful./ I whispered across to her.

/Oh, you ... you speak as sweetly as Master Luke./ There was a laugh now in her mental tone.

Through my touch, my feelings toward and about her filled her until the memories from earlier had faded and dissipated.

She slept soundly.
    In the morning, when her eyes opened, they locked on mine with a look of such profound love that I knew that this event had drawn us closer.
    "Hey, my love. I am ravenous. I have a craving for some sweet pastries, stuffed with custard."

I gave her a kiss and answered, "My own, now I can truthfully tell your equanimity is restored."

She laughed. "Are you trying to tell me I'm a 'foodie?'"

"Yes. It is one of the things I noticed about you in our early acquaintance." I teased back.

We took our time getting ready and headed out to a breakfast shop famous for their pastries.

I and she kept up our usual light repartee.
    We did not bring up the topic again of the prior evening's happenings, not out of avoidance, but merely held it in abeyance until such time as there was a need.

+++++++

Yuppers, I did love that!!! ^:)^

Tags:

Mira_Jade Hazel

earlybird-obi-wan -- [during a NaNo break] ;)

RX_Sith

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    WOW what an adventure and experience for her. And Spock acting lovely. A great read

19. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Again, this was perfect - the after math of such a situation and its effect on them, especially. Her lashing out was totally real, as was the make-up for it. [face_love] A great viggie showing the deepening of their bond, and how much they are becoming a solid unit together.

I really enjoyed reading this one. [face_love]

=D=

20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Horrible to see Nyota hurt, but at least Spock is there to support her. :D

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Wow!! What an evening! At least Nyota had Spock to run to afterwards.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks and tags for: Hazel Mira_Jade -- RX_Sith & earlybird-obi-wan

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conference & Romantic Stop in New York

We were making our way to a conference millieu.
    I looked out at the rain and hoped that by the time we reached our destination, it would have stopped.

Spock's commentary on the agenda of lectures tickled me ... it was so him.

If my sister or Sherra could hear of it, they'd laugh and tell me: A sure sign of being in love... as if I needed one, I thought happily.

The rain cleared suddenly, and a blue sky and white fluffy clouds appeared on the skyline, and I smiled. "Come on. Let's walk the rest of the way." I suggested. "I need to stretch my legs."

He assented, and we strolled leisurely with hands clasped along the boulevards.

The seminars were indeed interesting. I attended several on communications and linguistics and ethics.

When I found out about the hotel reservation at the Waldorf, I beamed but restrained myself until we were behind closed doors.
    There were chocolates & a spa-style tub as guest perks.

I wrapped my love in a tight hug and whispered, "So, my sweet heart, what's the occasion?"

/You./ Was the tender reply across our bond.

"Oh!" I breathed and kissed him fervidly in thanks.

Nyota enjoyed quite a few chocolates, licking her fingers slowly, savoringly.

This reminded me, if I needed to be, of how full and tasty her lips were, had always seemed even in our days of early friendship.

I encircled her in a firm embrace.

She melted into my hold and returned my enthusiastic kisses.

"Would you like a spa now?" I asked after a few long moments.

"If you'll join me, lover." She purred.

I caught a stray thought from her and tickled her as we moved to the bathing area.

"You were tempted to refer to me as pookie bear." I observed.

Nyota laughed. "Oh, the endearment fits, don't you know?"

She started the water going and tossed in foaming bubbles, and our eyes locked adoringly.

"You just really are ... I have no words." She breathed tenderly.

"Hmmm. Then Nyota ashal-veh, I do believe you can find a suitable alternate mode of expressing your gladness."

/Among other deep emotions! Oh yes, darling! I shall!/ She promised ardently.
    She seized me and in a locked embrace and very warm kiss, we slipped into the frothing bubbles.

++++

:) [face_sigh]

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely visit to New York. I have been there and seen it from the outside and yes that location is beautiful

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    New York... Nice! :D

25. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I saw this up earlier, and was so excited to come home and read it. It made the work day better. :p

That said, this was the best trip fic ever. Soft and sweet and just a joy to read. [face_love]