main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Star Trek: Amazing Discoveries. Ensemble Cast. Post Up: Oct. 2!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, May 23, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith Hazel earlybird-obi-wan -- see [face_rofl] I did not wait [face_love] !!!

Spin off from whipped cream and its edible amorous applications as found in RX's post.

~~~~~

There was whipped cream left over from the apple strudel. So I liberally applied it to my true love's scrumptious ears and licked them clean, and finished off with a nibble, a very leisurely one.

I was very happy that the computer systems were back in line, under our voluntary control and direction. Having leisure time was suiting me and my darling as well, as we never quite got enough of one another.

"Want some, lover?" I asked, my eyes laughing.

"I derived an intense amount of gratification out of your pleasure, Nyota," Spock answered, "I believe I shall reciprocate."

He dabbled whipped topping on my throat and along my shoulders and down into very ticklish and sensitive hollows. These he attended to with voracious kisses. I laughed and squealed with delight.

Later, we showered together, and took turns with a soapy cloth and then dry towels, intermingling such ministrations with slow kisses and savoring touches. As with Luke and Mara, the shower just extended the amorous moments and made them sweeter.

I vowed on the next possible occasion, when he and I were in Paris, the whipped topping would be mixed with the best French chocolate. =P~ [face_mischief]

++++

Melty melt!

earlybird-obi-wan and RX_Sith like this.
  2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Yes, whipped cream plus chocolate would definitely make things even more scrumptious. [face_mischief]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and some red tulips and a nice maze to hide

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Delicious moment here! =P~ ;)

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sisterly Instinct

She couldn't tell me everything, naturally, but she told me: "He's back." in our regular comm messages. I gasped, I had heard something over the 'Net, what little the media would let go of, enough to ensure safety. My stomach churned. I knew, though, without asking, who Ny was referring to. Dammit all to hell! It's like one of those Greek monsters whose heads keep reappearing.

When I told Dajan that I just wanted to rush to her and snatch her back to the family bosom of safety, he said: "Now, Kashore, you know you cannot do that, and this is what she signed up for, unfortunately, one of the negatives."

"Don't try pointing out the obvious!" I railed in frustration. "Can you stop being a guy for a minute?"

He paused and then wrapped me up in a tight hug. "OK, sorry. I'm just fighting my own knee-jerk response ..."

I turned in his hold and looked into his eyes, and saw the love there, for me and my sister. And I fell in love all over again, again.

He winked when he saw my reaction shifting. "I love you too, sweet lady of mine." He said and kissed me. It was a pretty effective distraction.

+++

RX_Sith -- woohoo! Thanks for the bunny, again. Hazel earlybird-obi-wan ... @};-

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Just the reaction you would expect from his return. =D= Great job!

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet and delicious as usual

8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Cue "Terminator" music to the "He's back" comment above. [face_skull]

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    earlybird-obi-wan RX_Sith Hazel
    Taking the ball and running from MedBay Adventures

Twist and a Sweet Catch

Ouch! This exercise maze had some seriously intricate twists and turns. I was paying attention to something Djarada was saying about Admiral Daala and Bothans (yuck!) and nearly tripped. Spock was there to catch me, fortunately. I turned in his grasp and smiled: "Thanks, darling! I knew your lightning reflexes would come in handy ... someday."

"Ashal-veh," He breathed, holding me against him, "That, surely, is not all my agility has proven to be good for?"

I shivered. "Oh, sweet skies of Pern! No, and you know it very well."

He put me down, sliding a hand along my back as he did so.

"Do you feel up to continuing?" Baldavin came up and asked solicitously.

"I certainly do! And I want Florian's most decadent baklava as a reward."

"I'll make sure to pass along the word." Djarada winked.

Later, my love and I shared a sauna. He gave my calves a gentle massage, kissing along their length for good measure. I purred and sighed with delight.

"Definitely one of the perks of Florian's intense workouts." I commented.

He and I exited the sauna and headed back toward our quarters as he murmured: "My own Nyota, then I suppose you are too fatigued to indulge in a more ... private 'workout'?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Never think so!"

As the doors sealed behind us, I seized him and kissed him so enthusiastically he knew I was more than ready. He returned it as fervently.
    +++++

RX_Sith likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    LOL that had me laughing.

11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hehehehe!! It's nice to be needed. ;)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Among other things =P~ ^:)^

13. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Private workout to the extreme numminess of affections. [:D]

14. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I am catching up on my reading right now, and I am absolutely adoring these, Nyota's Heart!! (And that name! Very much you, Deb! [face_love][:D]) I think my favourite so far was the one before the last with Kashore's concern. A marvelous job showing their bond and the risks of loving one who puts their life on the line for the sake of others. [face_love]

Tags please? I will keep up now. [face_mischief] :p

[:D]

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks oodles, darling Mira, the divapilot of the NSW-world @};- You got it for tags, and this new user name rocks big! time! ^:)^

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tags coming out for:

earlybird-obi-wan

Mira_Jade

Hazel & RX_Sith

Note: Part 1 of 2.

~~~~~~

A Humanitarian Rescue

The Vanguard was a ship sent to rescue a spy in deep cover, who was running the stellar-lanes versions of a slaves liberation "railroad" for Orion slaves.
    The operative had been posing as a slave running contact. The Vanguard was 12 hours past their expected arrival at a secret rendezvous point with Reliant.

"Now, we're being sent to investigate." Jim told the Department chiefs.

"Yeah, so you can land in the same trap." McCoy said brusquely. "If that doesn't work, then what? Of all the harebrained ..."

Jim grinned. "I know your high opinion of the brass, and in several cases, I agree it applies. But they have confidence we can puzzle out the problem and bring a satisfactory conclusion."

"If there is one still to be had," Sulu piped up, "We're the ones to do it!"

Ah, McCoy thought, the optimism of youth! Had he ever been so young?

He glanced over at Nyota, and found (as he knew he would) resolute fortitude. This lady wasn't just skilled and beautiful, she was deuced courageous as well.

At the rendezvous point, they found the two ships in dire straits, but with the arrival of Constellation rescue and repairs were hastily set in motion.

The Engineering staffs synced transporters and the weapons crews coordinated weapons barrages.

Personnel and important data were thus safeguarded and sent back in scrambled quadruplicate.

The Communications officers saw to this latter crucial detail.

One of the fortunate Orions rescued happened to have a connection to someone close to Nyota, and their meeting would be quite enlightening and memorable.

++++

TBC... :cool:

RX_Sith likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes the Orions[face_dancing] now what will be the next part?

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Sounds interesting... [face_thinking] ;)

19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Orion's are a very interesting species.

20. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh! If that connection is to Gaila, then I can't wait for the upcoming scene. [face_dancing][face_love] Great rescue, and pre-mission banter with Kirk and McCoy. =D=

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tagging:

RX_Sith Mira_Jade

earlybird-obi-wan Hazel

~~~~~~

Part #2

It was surreal! How like Gaila she looks, Nyota thought with a pang.

Her name was Monika.

Monika drew Nyota aside at one point and said: "You knew Gaila, didn't you? She was a distant relation of my clan's matriarch. I heard good things about her career path ... until ..."

Nyota's eyes misted. "She ... is designated as MIA."

Monika could tell what would have drawn Gaila to this vibrant and compassionate lady.

Monika admitted after a pause: "As a friend of hers, she'd want you to know. She joined the Liberation Front. She is going by another name, now, for safety reasons."

"I understand, and you can rest assured your confidence is safe with me."
    Nyota felt a rush of elation, bittersweet, however - since until Gaila's mission was complete, there could be no overt contact between friends.

"I am very happy you told me." Nyota said, with sincere gratitude.

"Now, I am free to choose my own path, and be a role model for those left behind." Monika said wistfully.

Nyota's eyes glowed. "I wish you all the best with that!"

++++

:cool: O:)

RX_Sith likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice post and love Monika

23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It's good to know what happened to a friend. :)

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great to hear about Gaila and for Monika to now be cleansed of her secret.

25. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, it was so good to hear that about Gaila. [face_love] That is definitely taking a seat in my head-canon. :cool:

=D=