main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek-AU] Ageless & Evergreen . Mushy S/U. Post on July 12.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 4, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    By Nyota's Heart Disclaimer: Borrowing with boundless love.

AN: Inspiration for the title comes from the Song "Evergreen" either by Barbra Streisand or Luther Vandross =P~

~~~~~~~

She awakens the next morning & smirks as his arm reflexively tightens around her, even while still slumbering.

/I'm not going anywhere, sweetest./ She thinks enraptured.

A dream is a wish your heart makes, Nyota reflects - and all of hers had come true the night before.

He stirs, feeling the press of her happiness and desire nudging at their newly reestablished connection.

"Hi, love." She shivers as his kisses start to travel along her neck and shoulder and his hands start to stroke her silkiness.

"I want to have you visit my family with me." She invites. "They would welcome you sincerely."

A fleeting question passes across his thoughts, but he senses her assurances.

"I feel I must return expeditiously." He remarks thoughtfully. "And I would not want to curtail your visit."

She grimaces at the thought of a parting again, so soon?!

"Ashal-veh, it will only be very briefly, temporarily." Laughter laces his mental tone.

"We'll just have to enjoy each other sufficiently to tide us over." Nyota says, happily.

Thoughts of Talon and Zylie Tantiss float across from her to Spock as she thinks: "No vornskrs or seh'lats please., anywhere near our bedroom"

"I promise." He answers, nibbling her ear.

+++++

LOL and SQUEEE!

TBC

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    There will be plenty of family time to come, that's for sure! (And my! But that is a viggie I cannot wait for. :p [face_love]) For now, Saerk needs to be home and healing again. BUT, in the meantime, they have lots of lost time to make up for. [face_mischief][face_love] It will only make their reunion to come all the more sweeter, that's for sure. [face_love]

There is already such a wonderful ease and passion with these - the perfect note to pick up on, and I cannot wait for more. [face_love]=D=

[:D]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    A dream is a wish your heart makes, Nyota reflects - and all of hers had come true the night before.

So sweet! And a little ... well, you know :D [face_love] :p

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sweet and lovely beginning and those references[face_laugh] to Talon and Zylie[face_dancing]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    ;) I love Disney songs as much as the movies and every love song is theirs [face_love]

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tags for: earlybird-obi-wan ______ Mira_Jade ________ NYCitygurl

Woot! Could not resist.

~~~~~~

He finds her making griddle cakes for breakfast, stuffed with berries and topped with chocolate.

He stands behind her and feels a thrill of surprise as he realizes she is wearing one of his shirts.

Nyota turns and grins, and the spatula nearly slips from her hand as they share a kiss, and her toes curl.

They give one another bites of the sweet cakes and she pushes thoughts of her iminent departure the day after today far from her mind.

The next morning, she awakens to find he has gone to the 'fresher for a shower.

She smiles in eagerness and disrobes to join him there.

Spock feels her watching him through the glass.

She laughs as he pulls her inside.

They soap one another and exchange kisses and caresses.

Spock has not forgottten her ticklish places, and her laughter ripples as he finds these.

"It is as if we have just found one another, love." Nyota observes at one point. "But simultaneously, it is as if we were never apart."

"Rather a fascinating blend of perceptions." He replies.

"Very much." She answers, eyes dancing with mirth and love.

+++++++

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love those scenes and together in a shower[face_laugh] , that sure leads to fun and love[face_dancing][face_love]

8. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    These were two great glimpses of them learning how to be a couple all over again! I loved the easy and loving feel you have permeating throughout - it was very domestic, and lived in, almost - in the best of ways! [face_love]=D=

I am just loving these! [face_love] [:D]

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira Woohoo! Thanks! So am I! I believe there would be a joyous sense of rediscovery, as strong if not stronger than the first time around [face_thinking] earlybird LOL I love couples sharing a shower and/or bath. First time was Jedi-2B's great L/M trilogy where L/M did such a thing. Been a goner for tub scenes ever since [face_dancing]

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Such sweet moments! I love that they fit back together again so easily :)

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo Jinkies!

Note: Love this because of the conversation/dialogue. :)

~~~~~~~~~

We sit on the porch swing. Nyota recounts everything to me, much of which I had guessed and the rest known.

She tells me of all that has recently happened--mostly of an auspicious encounter with a past love.

Despite the fact that by their very nature, such meetings are almost invariably fraught with bitterness, resignation, and/or cool recriminations, this one was not.

The light in her eyes and that Dajan and I could sense around her inner spirit could only be attributed in some measure to her release. Of course, it was a great measure, but not the entire.

"He loves me, Kashore." She breathes, in wonder. "Never stopped."

I study her closely.

"And so you just fell back under his spell again." I try to speak harshly, but her joy is infectious, and the bubble of laughter is something I cannot contain.

She notices this and laughs.
    "Yes, as the Valmar-longing never quite leaves the Eldar of Middle-Earth ... it was time."

I grab her; we leap up from the swing, and I swing her around jubilantly, as if we were kids again.

Dajan emerges and gapes at us lovingly, happily.

I put an arm around him also and pull him most willingly into our large hug.

"It's fantastic to have you back, sis." He tells Nyota. "Really, amazingly fine."

Tears glisten in her smiling eyes.
    "This is a fact." She winks.

+++++++

SQUEEEEEE!

-------

NYCitygurl -- Mira_Jade -- eagerly, eagerly awaiting your turns in the queue for the ask anything thread [face_love] [face_batting] [face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wan -- you too. [:D] !!!!

I've already signed up to be a subject.

[face_laugh]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the reactions from Dajan and Kashore

13. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I absolutely adored the sweet family moment here. The love and joy for everyone was tangible all around. [face_love]

That said, I cannot wait until you have your turn in the thread. That is going to be so much fun. ;) [face_love][:D]

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    So sweet! I love her pure joy :D

I'm going to echo Mira and say I can't wait for your turn!

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. That was indeed deliciously delightful. [face_love]

------

Note: A 'chance' encounter leads to a sweet rapport. :)

~~~~~~

Is it merely a coincidence that Sarek encounters Nyota in a rooftop restaurant?

When she reflects upon it later, she doubts it.

He glances at her and she invites him to join her with a courteous nod.

She is seated at a table with a sweeping view of the city spread out below with a myriad lights from passing air-traffic.

The server approaches and takes their orders.

"I understand you will be joining our colony soon," Sarek says by way of preliminaries, cutting to the chase, which Nyota approves. "And more specifically -- eventually .... as part of my family."

Nyota frowns, trying to puzzle out his tone and the nuances of the unspoken.
    "Yes. I know I cannot replace T'Rin in your affections, nor do I want to." She speaks in quiet assurance.

"On the contrary," He breaks in, forestalling her with a gesture, "We were never close. Not cool or distant, just not what you would term warm. There was always a barrier of some sort. Something tells me that it will be otherwise with you."

Nyota feels a rush of something warm inside.

"Really? Is that akin to intuition?"

A glimmer of amusement lights Sarek's eyes.

Sarek raises a brow, and Nyota is amused by how very familiar the gesture is.
    "I prefer to call it a conclusion based on years of gaining impressions of those I meet in a short interval of time. It is a necessity in and a consequence of diplomatic service."

Nyota laughs. "In Human-speak, I am right, then."

"I believe you are. I see that I shall have lively conversations with you, as I frequently did with Amanda." His tone is undisguised in its gentle remembering.

Nyota is moved and smiles sympathetically.

They talk easily over the meal and by its end, he is using her given name.

Sarek begins to see what has laid behind and caused the lingering hold and continuing affection. Nyota is warm and vivacious, intelligent and candid.
    In his heart of hearts, he is already starting to think of her as "Daughter."

And she of him: "Papa Sarek."

+++++

earlybird-obi-wan ______ NYCitygurl _______ Mira_Jade

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I had this stupid grin creep over my face while reading this one, and now I can't really shake it away. [face_love] This was one of the meetings I was most looking forward to in the aftermath of everything that happened, and this was just a sweet, wonderful moment to read. I love that there is already such a warmth and affection between them. Sarek's 'Vulcan Speak' was perfectly IC. As was Nyota's unravelling it. :p

=D=[:D]

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    No such thing as a coincidence :p Glad they're bonding already!

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sarek and Nyota, perfect as papa and daughter

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks. :D Loved that conversation.

~~~

Note: Loving this one as well!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

Nyota is pleased beyond expressing to learn that Saerk is on the mend, and when she sees him again, his eyes rest upon her with something akin to gladness.

"You are yourself again." He comments.

She grins. "That I am!"

He puts down the 'padd he was holding and gazes at her speculatively.

"What is the proper form of address between you & I?" He brooaches at last.

She smiles. "My sister has fosterlings, who call her Miss Kashore. When they learn to trust and love her, they take the initiative to call her 'Auntie' or some derivative of 'Mom' to distinguish her from their biological mother. I have women who are not related to my mother by blood whom I call Aunt. It's a way to acknowledge affection. That's the long way of saying-: Nyo is fine until such time you feel a different appellation is suitable."

He knows he understands there is no disloyalty or conflict between her place and that his mother holds; there could never be, nor would she want there to be.

She wants to have her own place.

"You and I will be part of one another's family of the heart." She continues. "But there's no rule about how or when that happens."
    They talk easily about her trip home and his reunion with friends and family, as well.

Nyota is happy to feel the comfortable rapprochement between them.

+++++

Mira_Jade NYCitygurl & earlybird-obi-wan

Saving the other half of reuniting [face_mischief] for a second post.

^:)^

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see the growing 'bond' ;) between Nyota and Saerk

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL - An essential one. :* :*

22. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Ooooh!!!!!! [face_love][face_dancing][face_love]

I did not know how much I would enjoy writing Nyota and Saerk when this tale started, and now: these two. This was a wonderful moment of bonding/drawing closer between the two, and it just warmed my heart to see. I especially loved the 'you are yourself' and the confusion over forms of address. She did a great job at welcoming more without putting on pressure for anything he wouldn't feel comfortable with. [face_love]=D=

[:D]

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D :D SQUEEEEEE!

~~~

This week's prompt is "We Meet Again"

Sheer perfection!
    [face_dancing]

~~~~~~~~

Spock comes to her at fall of evening at a park with a fountain.

She has settled in nicely and is living in a villa with a wrap-around porch. Her touch is evident in wall-hangings of landscapes and panoramic vistas.

Large cushions are strewn everywhere to enjoy music and or the 'vid with.

He takes her hands and draws her close for a greeting kiss.
    He cannot get enough of the feel of her, so he releases one of her hands and slides it under her tank-top and starts caressing her back.
    Everything inside Nyota tingles and melts at the contact.

She pulls back after a long moment and gazes at him speculatively.

"Love. I've been giving you and I a lot of thought since I arrived here." She assays. "Ever since we encountered each other again ... I've been pondering and reflecting."

"Yes?" He replies.

"I cannot do this ..." She breaks off.

Spock gazes at her in intense startlement. He had thought she had truly welcomed a second chance. Could their time apart, time with family, have given her reservations after all?

She hastily assures:
    "No! It's not that!! I can't decide whether to act like we've the need to get reacquainted or as if we've never been apart. I have to admit the latter is stronger. I could join with you in less than a fortnight, if you'd have me ..."

He seizes her and crushes her as her laughter ripples.

His heated kiss is all the answer Nyota requires.

"I don't care what Rex told Brenna ..." Nyota observes breathlessly after they separate, as her toes have definitely curled, "Even though it's true that if the time we had before was all we would ever have, I'd rather, much much rather have the next 50, 60, and more years together. I want to wake up with you and go to sleep with you and grow old with you ... Living on what was, no matter how sweet, doesn't keep a lady warrm at night."

His eyes and sense are full of mirthful affection.
    "Ashal-veh ..." He remarks. "Some things do not change with time."

She grins. "I know I can ramble on when I'm happy." She whispers. "And I am so very happy!"

With hands clasped, they make their way back to her place for a long, pleasant time of loverliness.

+++++++++++

Note: Brenna is a beautiful, courageous OC of laloga paired with Captain Rex in "The Fighting Kind.)

earlybird-obi-wan ________ Mira_Jade

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I was so looking forward to seeing what you would come up with for that prompt, and you most certainly did not disappoint! I must admit that my heart fell with Spock's when it came to her announcement, (you tease ;)), and then afterwards everything wrapped up so very nicely! I completely agree with her with not wanting to waste any more time, and I am thrilled that they are able to make such a seamless transition from where last they left off. They deserve every moment together now, and it is lovely that she is so ready to seize that second chance. [face_love]

=D=[:D]

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I love this. Spock and Uhura united forever and now living in a nice home