main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek, AU] First Touch of Spring. Uhura Introspection.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Dec 27, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    By: Nyota's Heart

Disclaimer: Borrowing withmuch love.

AN: Spinoff of Mira_Jade 's fantabulous AU, specifically the last post. [:D] [face_batting]

I believed I had moved on -- from a great loss - soul-deep. On one level, I had. Found fulfillment in friendships and professional achievements. I even embarked on ... what? I can't call them love relationships. I was like someone seeking a home they had lost, a ship searching for a haven. I found something, but it didn't nourish me in every fiber, stir my soul to the depths of joyousness, not like ours had.

And now, after so long a winter, I feel the stirrings of spring. I turn my face to the light of hope, and something reawakening. I feel Spock within my mind again, and it is like my heart is beating and my lungs are full of air that is full of the scent of blossoms again.

+++

Praise Jah with me! LOL [face_dancing] ^:)^

SQUEE!

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Short but ever so sweet and lovely! [face_love]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Short and sweet but perfectly said! Cue the butterflies in the stomach now. :p [face_love]

[:D]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Short and like a sweet poem

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all. @};- @};- earlybird That is exactly the feel I was going for--a poem-ish one. :) Her joy at feeling revitalized and a true sense of homecoming and healing ... [face_love] !! SQUEE!