main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek Beyond] Five Year Mission [Updated 6/27/2016][*Spoilers*]

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RX_Sith, May 22, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love this. Kirk and Spock going for a new ship and mission and Scotty of course helping the two

RX_Sith and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Bravo on a fantab and adventurous and very much IC plot twist. =D= :D :D @};- @};-

RX_Sith likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    And we're back in business! [face_dancing] I can't wait for their new adventures to start! [face_love][face_dancing]

=D=

[:D]

4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

The great trifecta of friends definitely helps.

Nyota's Heart

Plot twists are what I excel at.

Mira_Jade

Adventure away!

A/N: Sorry for the long delay in this story. DRL got in the way and I was waiting to find out anything about the next Star Trek movie. It sounds like there will be some interesting developments so here we go.

The New Adventure Begins

They gawked and stared at the massive vessel in the Federation Space Dock realizing the significance more than ever of their actions now. There, right in front of them was this glistening new ship; with a simple, yet effective name: USS Enterprise.

"Does this mean that the Federation were going to give you your ship back, Jim?" Bones asked seriously.

"We will never know for sure, Doctor," Spock Prime interjected, "But, it really doesn't matter now."

They quickly boarded and then Scotty went to work to open the bay doors as they started to back out of the huge Space Dock.

Inside of the facility, alarms sounded as the ship powered up and started to leave without authorization.

"Red Alert, Red Alert".

"Starfleet, how can there be a Red Alert here in the Space Dock?" Captain Mizzo wondered.

"Someone is stealing the Enterprise!," The reply stated succinctly.

"I'm on my way," Captain Mizzo responded.

"Anytime now, Scotty," Kirk pleaded for Scotty to open the doors to their future.

"Aye, Captain," Scotty retorted, "I'm trying."

He pushed a few more buttons and finally the doors opened just in time for the ship to leave the Space Dock before smashing into them. The ship turned around slowly and then proceeded to make warp preparations.

"Kirk, that must be you taking you new ship," Captain Mizzo commed in, "If you do this, you will never ever be a Starfleet Captain again."

"Warp Speed!" Kirk ordered Scotty as he punched the controls in and the ship went into warp.

"Admiral Greystone," a Starfleet Officer came rushing into the Section 31 Admiral's quarters, "The Enterprise has been stolen."

"Kirk!" Greystone yelled, "He will not get away with this! Activate the operatives immediately!"

"Yes, sir," the Starfleet Officer complied, "This is not going to end well."

To Be Continued...

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and back into action
    what about the operatives?

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Whew! What a way to quite literally jump back into the action. [face_worried]

That said, I am glad that DRL is letting you breathe! I was so glad to see more of this up. [:D]

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! Great action. What a happy coincidence I thought to inquire LOL [face_love] [face_batting]
    Looks like Jim and company just barely squeaked out of there just in time. All in a day's work for himself. [face_love]

:*
    He belongs among the stars. :)

RX_Sith likes this.
  8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Operatives can be a serious thing for sure. [face_mischief]

Mira_Jade

It's definitely good to be able to write about Trek again. :D

Nyota's Heart

Yes, Jim is now back where he belongs! =D=

Into the Unknown

The Enterprise was going now into the far reaches of space to escape both from any type of pursuit, but also because that was their mission; to boldly go where no one has gone before. Having this type of opportunity meant that Kirk could finally throw caution to the wind and go anywhere; well, anywhere but Federation space...

Admiral Greystone stared silently at the operatives who had been assembled to track down the Enterprise and James T. Kirk. He knew what he was going to do would never be approved in session at Starfleet Headquarters, so doing covertly as head of Section 31 allowed him to not have to worry about those kind of problems.

"Well, Khan," he started, "Are you and your men ready to hunt James T. Kirk down?"

"I am," Khan boldly proclaimed holding off his rage for the moment, "He never should have stolen your precious ship, Admiral. I will make him pay for that and for what harm he caused to me as well."

"You have my permission to take care of him any way that you see fit," Admiral Greystone told him, "Dead or alive does not matter; I only want the Enterprise back."

"And what about her crew?" Khan inquired.

"The same goes for them," Admiral Greystone ordered, "You can use any means necessary to kill them as well if that is what you wish to do with them."

"Good," he spat with rage, "There's a certain Vulcan Science Officer who will pay dearly the most for my former imprisonment."

"So, my dearest Nyota, what troubles you?" Spock inquired of his wife, Nyota Uhuru.

"I just get the feeling that despite the distance from Earth that we have gone to, that no matter what, the Federation will send someone after us," she told him sincerely, "And even after you and me."

"If that is our destiny, then we will have to prepare for any kind of attack," he reasoned with her, "After all, we're all in this together, but you especially the most."

"Thanks," she cheerfully kissed him deeply, "You always know what to say to cheer me up."

"Perhaps we should devour some chocolates and strawberries before we head up to the Bridge," he winked at her.

"That and more," she draped herself around him as he swept her off her feet towards the bedroom.

To Be Continued...

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A confrontation with Khan that will be interesting. Love how you write Uhura and Spock

Nyota's Heart and RX_Sith like this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Seconded! =D=

Excellent S/U =P~ =P~ [face_love] [face_love] !!!!!! Khan needs to be shoved down the nearest 'space station shaft.' :p :rolleyes: [face_nail_biting]

RX_Sith likes this.
  11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Whew! Talk about your perfect balance of bitter and sweet. I am definitely curious as to how this next confrontation with Khan will play out. And, your Spock/Uhura was just delectable. [face_love]=D=

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, Khan in pursuit is never a good thing though. [face_devil]

Nyota's Heart

Shoving Khan down a space shaft would be so "Star Wars" though. :p

Mira_Jade

Thanks for the compliments about Spock and Uhuru; they are definitely a great pair to write about. :D

A/N: Sorry again for the long delay in this story. DRL got in the way and I was waiting to find out anything about the next Star Trek movie. It sounds like there will be some interesting developments so here we go.

Beyond the Known Regions

"Where to, Captain?" Sulu queried Kirk as he stared at the many stars of space.

"The only place we can go is where they will never look for us," Kirk answered sincerely, "The unknown regions are our best hope of both exploring and escaping."

"So which region do you want to explore first then?" Sulu questioned him.

"The Delta Quadrant sounds as good as any," Kirk responded, "Let's go there first."

"Aye, Captain," Sulu responded as he launched the ship into Warp speed. It blinked out of space to begin it's next journey amongst the stars.

"Well, Khan, it looks like they've gone rogue," Satu, one of the Federation's officers aboard told him, "What do we do now?"

"We follow him, of course," Khan remarked simply, "He tasks us, and we will respond in kind."

"But, he's gone to the Delta Quadrant," Satu stated matter-of-factly, "No ship has ever gone there before."

"So, we will be then pioneers then," Khan merely replied, "Not a bad start to our journey."

They engaged their warp engines to follow the Enterprise. It did not matter to Khan were Kirk was going. He would find him no matter what.

Uhuru was laying down with Spock as they caressed each other and snuggled together closely.

"I'm pregnant," Uhuru told him truthfully," I hope that you are pleased".

"Pleased, Heck, I'm excited," Spock blurted out and then he regained his emotions, "Yes... yes, pleased at our fortune."

Uhuru laughed at his emotional outburst, "Yeah, I'm excited too."

They held each other close and continued to enjoy their time together.

"Well, Jim," McCoy told him bluntly, "I hope that you know what you're doing."

"I do," Kirk succintly replied, "After all, this is where the fun begins, we might as well enjoy it," he smirked as he smacked McCoy on the shoulders.

"I will not," McCoy stubbornly refused, "Damn fool."

To Be Continued...

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Well, hello. Hello! Scrumptious dive back in! =D= Delightful bit of news from our Nyota and banter with Len. Khan is truly IC, at his sheevy best/worst. :p

The Unknown Regions huh? [face_laugh] Good, then Spock can remind me of a certain Admiral even more than he already does! =P~

RX_Sith likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kirk sees everywhere the fun. I am glad he has McCoy and Spock to help him
    Khan is up to no good
    Nice to see you continuing this story

15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I was so excited to see this updated - especially with Spock and Nyota's news, and his very 'un-Vulcan' reply. [face_laugh] That was perfectly perfect. [face_love]

Your Khan was spot on too; chilling and in control. He is a favourite villain for me, and this is fun for me to read here. =D=

It is wonderful to see you back, though! [:D]

16. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Into the unknown for now, but there will be time for Khan later.

earlybird-obi-wan

Kirk still has those crazy qualities that show he can still have fun while exploring the unknown.

Mira_Jade

Having a family is what Spock and Uhuru to me, are supposed to have. Whether they ever will in the next movie or not to me doesn't matter.

A/N: Again, sorry for DRL getting in the way of this story, but now with the new movie coming this year along with a new series soon, I will continue this story at least up to when Star Trek Beyond premieres, then, we'll see what happens next after that.

The Delta Quadrant

The Delta Quadrant had never been explored before so it was indeed very risky for Kirk and his crew to be going to a region not only very far away from Federation territory, but also to an area that might have even worse adversaries then before. The unknown was indeed the least of their worries as each day that passed brought them closer to the ultimate terror of the galaxy....

"Well, we've seen nebulas and star clusters that are even more spectacular up close than so far away," Kirk emphasized with a giddy happiness, "We've even explored some very perspective M-Class planets that would be of some value to the Federation; if we are ever allowed back into it."

"That is true, Captain," Spock voiced with his stoic expressions, "Where to next?"

"You decide for once," Kirk practically ordered, "I am just enjoying the ride."

"There is a wormhole that is unique to this quadrant," Spock remarked, "Perhaps we should explore it and see where it goes."

"A reasonable assumption," Kirk approved of his suggestion, "Let's go."

To Be Continued...

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I am always chuffed when there is an update. :D :) Woohoo, a wormhole, huh? Never know what intriguing things will be on the other side. :cool:

RX_Sith likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes an update and with a 'wormhole' that's always interesting or dangerous

19. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Now that's definitely an interesting thing to see in this update! I am so excited to see this going again, and am very intrigued for where they go next. [face_thinking]

RX_Sith likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I still think if you get S/U and L/M in one room, I'll just have to melt! Melt!

RX_Sith likes this.
  21. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

I am glad that you are pleased with each update that I do with this story. :) As for S/U and L/M, you'll see... @};-

earlybird-obi-wan

Wormhole's in Star Trek are usually a phenomenon that bad things tend to happen once you get close to them. [face_worried]

Mira_Jade

I am excited as well for where this story is going to go to next. :D

The Wormhole

As the Enterprise neared the wormhole Spock scanned the surrounding area and the wormhole itself to try to gather more information about the interstellar phenomenon that grew larger as they neared it.

"I suggest that we send a probe inside to wormhole to establish where it goes and whether it is stable or not," Spock suggested to Kirk.

"Ready the probe," Kirk ordered.

"I should have the telemetry and equipment necessary for the probe in the next hour," Spock remarked.

"Continue scanning for anything else that might be of interest in the meantime then," Kirk stated.

Spock set the scanners to continue their sweep of the surrounding area and then left the Bridge towards the Scientific Repository aboard the vessel where he could upload the necessary information for the probe to go inside of the wormhole and then report back to the ship with valuable information. After about thirty minutes, he finished and went to his quarters to meet Nyota for their scheduled rendezvous.

"Care if I join you?" he queried his wife.

"Of course," she beamed with excitement as he entered the room where she was watching a holovid of a Star Wars film.

"Kiss me like you never want me to leave," Mara reassured her feelings for Luke as they held each other close and Luke kissed his wife in the movie.

"This part of the movie always makes my times with you even more enjoyable," Nyota burst out with tears at the teary scene of Luke and Mara saying goodbye for awhile in the movie, "Hold me close."

Spock held his wife in his arms and caressed her with soft strokes as he saw Luke leave for his mission in the scene as Nyota cried even more.

"I love you," he kissed his wife deeply wiping away her tears, "Hopefully, that particular predicament will never have to befall upon us."

"I hope not either," Nyota returned his kisses with her own and scrumptiously devoured his lips.

She quickly clicked off the holovid as they engaged in more lovingly devotions.

The probe was dispatched at the appointed time and it prepared to enter the wormhole when suddenly the scanners picked up another Federation ship.

"Sir, it's Khan!" Sulu shouted as the nefarious scoundrel of Kirk appeared on the viewscreen.

"I will have my revenge, Kirk," Khan stated in an eerie kind of way, "Prepare to die!"

"Set course for the wormhole," Kirk ordered.

"But, sir, the probe just entered it and we still haven't received any telemetry back yet," Sulu protested.

"It's either that or we get pummeled by Khan," Kirk ordered, "Into the wormhole, now."

"Yes, sir," Sulu obliged as the ship entered the wormhole and instantly vanished from Khan's viewscreen.

"After them," Khan ordered his men.

"But, sir, we don't know where it goes," one of his men objected to his orders.

Khan instantly hurled towards the cowardly Federation officer and choked him until he broke his neck, "Now!" he ordered.

Khan's ship entered the wormhole as well.

To Be Continued...

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Num tummy S/U and a great, superb edge of seatness cliffie at the end. =D= =D= You just gotta know there's going to be a surprise on the other side of the wormhole. Eagerly awaiting more. [:D]

RX_Sith likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Disney should read this. I enjoy seeing Luke with Mara. And the troubles with Khan are always exciting

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Mystery and suspense as always for our illustrious crew. :)

earlybird-obi-wan

Luke and Mara are as essential to Star Wars as Spock and Nyota in Star Trek. :D

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. With the sad news today of Anton Yelchin's passing, it makes me sad knowing that he passed so young.

The Other Side

The ride was surprisingly smooth through the Worm Hole as they now relied on fate to decide whether they would survive or not. The different possibilities, the different choices and whether they would be the right ones or not is always the results of our lives. The choice of going into the Worm Hole would be one that Kirk would eventually regret dreadfully.

After emerging from the Worm Hole, they arrived in the unknown regions of the galaxy. Where they were would take a little time to figure out. With Khan surely not far behind, waiting was not an option.

"Scan for the closest M-Class planet," Kirk ordered, "We need to figure out where we are and we need to resupply."

"Scanning commencing," Spock stated in his eloquent tone, "There is a planet just three hours away at Warp 5 according to the early returns."

"Alright, let's go there first," Kirk ordered, "Hopefully everything will be for the best."

Khan's ship emerged from the Worm Hole.

"Locate them," he ordered fiercely, "I want them found now."

"We've scanned the area," one of his men stated, "They're heading for the closest M-Class planet."

"Good," Khan grinned, "We have them."

To Be Continued...

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yikes! I was hoping the wormhole would spit them out in different locations from the other. [face_nail_biting] =D=

RX_Sith likes this.