main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek Beyond] Five Year Mission [Updated 6/27/2016][*Spoilers*]

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RX_Sith, May 22, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    That Worm hole didn't work to stop Khan. The worry remains.

RX_Sith likes this.
  2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    And the tension builds! You are doing a wonderful job setting up the action, as always. =D=

(It broke my heart to hear about Anton, too. What a bizarre end for so young a talent. That was truly sad. :()

3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Unfortunately, Kirk and company are not that lucky to escape Khan yet. :D

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, more worrisome anxious moments to happen. [face_nail_biting]

Mira_Jade

A/N: I will now start posting some SPOILERS for the next movie which is less than a month away.

The Swarm of the Enterprise

It was like hitting a wall that had no end. The sheer massiveness of The Swarm as it approached the Enterprise was beyond imagination.

"What the hell is this?" Kirk asked

Before anyone could answer The Swarm enveloped the Enterprise and punctured numerous holes all over the ship. The Red Alert klaxon rang as the invaders started to board. Kirk only had one option available.

"All hands," Kirk stated over the sounds of the alarms, "Abandon ship."

The finality of those words rang in Kirk's ears as loud as the alarm klaxons. Everyone scrambled towards the escape pods and Kirk waited until everyone else alive was away before he boarded his escape pod.

"This is my final transmission as Captain of the Enterprise," he started his final log, "We were overtaken by a mysterious and adversarial swarm of vessels that no one had ever seen before. All hands have jettisoned in their respective escape pods. I now board mine and bid a final farewell to the finest ship in the fleet, the USS Enterprise. As Spock would say, 'Live Long and Prosper'.

His escape pod launched away from the fiery remains of the ship as it entered the unknown planet's atmosphere. Kirk saw all of the former shininess of the ship turn to black as it dipped into the planet's gravitational pull. He didn't know if he really wanted to see its demise or not, but he could not pull away his view from the former ship that he had commanded these previous years.

'Would he survive?' he openly wondered, 'Would the crew that escaped?'

He now realized that he would try to reunite with as many of his crew as he could. They would somehow get out of this mess. He had a duty still to uphold and he was determined to not fail again.

Khan's ship started to approach the same planet.

"What happened to them?" he wanted to know.

"Unknown, sir," one of his men told him, "They just disappeared from view."

"They don't possibly have a cloaking device," Khan tried to figure out what happened.

"Sir, we have multiple incoming bogies," one of his officers told him.

"Red Alert," Khan ordered, "Prepare to fire upon them."

The ship opened fire upon The Swarm as it now started to envelope Khan's ship as well, but their weapons were of no use for the multiple amount of targets that started to ravage the ship.

"We must leave, sir," one of his men started to panic.

"I will fight them until the death," Khan sneered at The Swarm that was pummeling the ship.

"Sir, they are breaking us apart, we must leave!" One of his officers screamed as he was killed by falling debris shortly thereafter.

"Very well," Khan relinquished his anger, "All hands, Abandon ship," he ordered.

The crew immediately ran towards the escape pods and tried to get away in time. Some made it and some did not. Khan, fortunately for him, did make it to his escape pod.

"Kirk, I will find you," he swore, "And when I do, you will pay for the destruction of my ship and my crew."

To Be Continued...

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    That sure is a dire situation for Kirk and crew. And with Kahn still in the mix it sure is even more complicated

RX_Sith likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent - riveting!!! Now Jim reminds me even more of a wonderful SW OC captain who was just as focused on his crew's survival - Matthias Ruud. [face_love] @};- Love the edge of seatness!!! The SW reboot stuff is more riveting than the original LOL - even the movies. :eek: And as you see, this Khan is even more relentless. =D=

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  7. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, wow! :eek: That was definitely a gut-wrenching bit of actions. I'm amazed that both Kirk and Khan had to issue such a devastating order. But I am not doubly intrigued as to how Kirk and Co. are going to deal with this combined thread. [face_thinking]

RX_Sith likes this.
  8. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.