main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Star Trek: Countdown

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TKJoker, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKJoker

TKJoker Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2009
    All I can say is that if you are remotely interested in seeing the new Star Trek movie you have to get to your local bookstore and buy "Star Trek: Countdown"
    Its a great graphic novel that according to Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, (The writers of the new movie) and JJ Abrahms(the director) is the prequel to the new movie, and its Canon!! It was written by Orci and Kurtzman and it explains the origins of Nero (The baddy in the new movie) and the reason why Old Spock is in the past interacting with the original crew.
    Its a great read, go out and get it!!

[image=http://trekmovie.com/images/comics/idw_stc_tpb.jpg]

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
  3. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    So it's a prequel to the prequel! LOL

I've seen it on the shelves at the comic book stores. Seems interesting, but I don't think I'll have time to read it anytime soon. I still have to work on reading my Star Wars Adventures digest graphic novel I just picked up yesterday (on Free comic book day but this one wasn't free for me, but it seems to have been worth the seven or 8 bucks that I paid!). I think the title of that particular episode is something like Han Solo and the Hollow Moon. Can hardly wait til I get into bed and start reading it tonight (which will be in about 20 minutes)! I'll fill you more in on it as I read it and let you know how it is.

--JediDarkNight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.