main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Star Trek: Crisis at Starfleet Medical (chapter 15 posted) complete

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jul 5, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: A wrap to the super blend of mush with action/drama :)

Chapter 15, an Epilogue

Jim finished his log cataloging the new medical staff's additions. He had enjoyed the party with Audrey. She was beautiful and vibrant, and they had crossed paths on missions before. There was an inexorable something wonderful sparking between them.
    He had felt something stirring with Carol Marcus, but it was not as ... pervasive and soul-deep.
    A prelude leading to the main orchestral movements, Uhura would call it, with her romantic and musical propensity.

"Where was Djarada off to in such a hurry?" Uhura now pondered aloud. "He scampered away in one big rush."

Jim had been about to greet the new addition to his medical staff when the man – large and with friendly but quite dark brown eyes and long – not Starfleet regular – black hair bound in a ponytail hurried away.

Spock, picking up a telepathic resonance, answered her: "I believe there is a prank in the planning stages."

"Oh, dear!" Uhura rolled her eyes, laughing. "Shall I have to start calling one of them: Janson then?"

Spock gave a long-suffering sigh. "And the other must stand in for Klivian, therefore."

She laughed and held his gaze in appreciation.

"Well, I do hope McCoy can keep up with their nonstop pranks." Jim observed wryly.

"If I know him, he'll either suddenly become conveniently oblivious," Uhura replied, "or participate overtly."

"Perish the thought!"

She grinned with affection. "Ha! His porcupine exterior hasn't fooled me for a second."

++++++

Fini, but not of the further mushy and pranking adventures [face_laugh] [face_party]

2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    The escapades of the medical staff with McCoy and the rest will bring about copious amounts of pranks and fun times together.

3. Nightvision91

Nightvision91 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2013
    Enjoying this medical staff immensely. This group is something I would sign up for.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    They sure are coming back soon with new adventures and mush and pranks

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am also sure of it! :)