main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek Into Darkness] Into Darkness and Beyond

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RX_Sith, Sep 16, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Jim is in trouble as always and Uhura: she has to come with a solution

Burocrats=P~

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Oh MAN is Kirk in trouble :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Jade_eyes

Well, the new international trailer is out and it does seem like Carol and Jim get "Acquainted". [face_whistling]

Hazel

Jim is always is trouble and will further be with the next installment. [face_mischief]

earlybird-obi-wan

Plan for Spock's rescue is coming up. [face_praying]

NYCitygurl: When is Kirk not in trouble? :eek:

To Hell With the Darkness

As the tears flowed down Nyota’s cheeks, Jim tugged the back of her uniform. “You ready?” was all that he asked her.

She immediately linked with Spock and told him to standby for them to rescue him.

Obviously Spock was rather surprised at this tugging of emotions within him that made him not dare to look back at the two misfits who would soon be following his shuttle towards Earth.

McCoy met the pair just outside of the Shuttlebay and of course he had to openly complain about this attempt.

“Jim, if you do this, you’ll be lucky to pilot a garbage scowl,” McCoy told him truthfully, “You can’t just continue to disregard Starfleet’s orders to satisfy your recklessness.”

“Geez…” Kirk complained openly, “I’d swear you were on THEIR side, Bones.”

“Jim,” McCoy solemnly remarked, “You know that’s not DAMN true.”

“Prove it then,” Kirk motioned for McCoy to join their cause, “You know that you want to.”

“Oh, hell,” McCoy threw his hands up in disgust, “So long to all of our careers then.”

As the shuttlecraft exited from the shuttlebay, it was just a mere two minutes later that another one left; albeit this time without approval.

“Who’s on that shuttlecraft?” Pike inquired towards Sulu who was manning the helm station.

“I am unable to ascertain,” Sulu openly lied to Pike not wanting to reveal that he could indeed tell him, “They have their shielding up and are scrambling our signal.”

“All hands are hereby ordered to check in within the next five minutes,” Pike barked out the orders as he looked at the ship’s chronometer.

After five minutes had expired, there were three people unaccounted for; Kirk, McCoy, and Uhuru.

“Admiral’s Log:” Pike started, “My now former First Officer along with Doctor McCoy, and Lieutenant Uhuru have illegally left the ship. They have now committed treason and I am personally charging them with this act along with failure to obey orders. I have forwarded my recommendation to Admiral Marcus to strip them all of their rank and status within Starfleet. They are now fugitives and will be treated as such. God help them all.”

As Pike finished reading the proclamation over the ship’s intercom system, everyone just turned towards their duties and hoped internally that Kirk and company would be successful.

“Tractor beam,” Kirk ordered on the other shuttlecraft with Spock in it.

“Got him,” Nyota beamed at Kirk.

“Engage transporter,” Kirk ordered as they beamed Spock onto their shuttlecraft.

Nyota immediately bolted from the co-pilot’s seat to plant a big wet kiss on Spock’s lips and he reciprocated most graciously in kind.

“Well,” Spock stated succinctly, “Now what?”

“Now all hell breaks loose,” Kirk replied truthfully, “Starfleet be damned.”

“Damn Starfleet and their orders,” McCoy gleefully agreed, “It was a nice career.”

They immediately landed the shuttlecraft at the Iowa shipyard and exited from the vessel with phasers drawn in case they needed to use them. The workers there simply let them escape and within minutes Starfleet security descended upon the shipyards to search the shuttlecraft.

“So long, Suckers,” a message repeated over and over.

To Be Continued…

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] Kirk gave Starfleet the finger.

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    To say I loved this update would be an understatement of vast, ginormous, ridiculous proportions. [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Not just for Spock's rescue, which makes me squee but for Jim's overall attitude [face_laugh] [face_love] !!!! and the collusion/cooperation of McCoy, and even Sulu ;) and natch Nyota. Huggles for making my weekend [face_laugh] ^:)^ !!!!

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love this escape with all Kirk's friends conspiring or going with him.

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Hazel

Yes, a very awesome moment for Kirk. :cool:

Jade_eyes

I'm glad that things are all better for Spock and Nyota as they really needed it. [:D]

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, at least Kirk has some good friends who help him along the way. :D

Finding the Darkness

As we were wrapped up together like peas in a pod, I couldn’t resist squeezing and holding tightly my love that I had missed so much. We spent the better part of three days snuggling and getting “reacquainted” with each other and I enjoyed every second of it.

As for Spock, he was especially tender towards my feelings and he caressed me as much as I caressed him. To say that we didn’t want these moments to end would be a significant understatement, but we know that Harrison had to be brought to justice one way or another.

Kirk unfortunately only had McCoy as his ally and he was going quite perturbed at his incessant whining about their current situation.

“Tell me again Jim what do we do now?” Bones queried him for the umpteenth time.

“We enjoy the freedom that we have to now do things without bull**** orders standing in the way,” Kirk told him frankly, “It’s the only way that we are going to defeat Harrison and I for one am looking forward to our next entanglement.”

“Well, if you ask me, the sooner we get done with his apprehension, the sooner that our lives can return to at least semi-normal,” Bones interjected his thoughts, “I actually miss some of the nurses in Sickbay now, but don’t ever tell them that.”

“I won’t,” Kirk supported his omission, “I think that I have found a ship that will suit our needs well. We just have to go to the seedy district to get it.”

“How seedy?” Bones wondered openly.

“Extremely,” Kirk succinctly stated, “It’s located at Bay 94.”

“Bay 94 in San Francisco?” McCoy questioned him knowing about the particular seedy area.

“Yep,” Kirk responded, “We are meeting some hairy beast by the name of Chewy and his cohort, a guy named Solo.”

“Sounds interesting,” McCoy mused, “Next you’re going to tell me that the ship made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.”

“Wow, how’d you guess that?” Kirk facetiously asked.

“I’ve read Star Wars too, Jim,” McCoy responded to his affection for those series of movies, “Really, Jim, where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” was all the information that Kirk let out.

“Thanks…” Bones shortly remarked, “Thanks a lot.”

As everyone gathered just outside of the Bay 94 district of San Francisco, they all were wondering exactly what kind of ship that Kirk had actually found. They all strode into the Mossy Universe Bar and were greeted by vastly unique creatures that seemed to come out of some familiar movie.

Soon, a big walking carpet of a creature approached the group and grunted some strange sounds that reverberated within McCoy’s delicate eardrums.

“Can you quietly tell us that again?” Bones interjected.

This time the strange beast let out a deafening roar that caused McCoy to cover his ears.

“Never mind,” McCoy relented to the beast’s normal tone of communication as its cohort approached.

“Chewy hear tells me that you need a fast ship,” the stranger told them; “I’m Nah Solo, Captain of a little freighter that should suit your needs well.”

They all followed the two unlikely pair of cohorts out of the Bar into the area where the ships were nestled inside of Bay 94.

“What a piece of junk?” McCoy responded as he looked over the circular type freighter.

“It’ll reach Warp 10 in under 12 seconds,” Solo responded, “Besides, what other choice do you have?”

“It’ll be alright,” Kirk announced, “How much do we owe you?”

“Oh…” Solo mused, “I think 25,000 bars of pressed latinum will suffice.”

“25,000?!” McCoy blurted out, “Damn, we could buy our own ship for that.”

“Yeah, but then you’d have Starfleet and who knows who else interfering with your purchase due to your rogue status,” Solo stated truthfully, “Besides, I coming with you.”

“You are?” McCoy wondered aloud to Kirk, “Is that true, Jim?”

“It was the only way that I get find something so quickly,” Kirk responded in detail, “And besides, it’ll give us more time to come up with a plan for Harrison’s apprehension.”

“Harrison, huh…” Solo mused, “Damn, if I had known this was about him, I would’ve charged you even more.”

“Figures,” McCoy moaned, “Well, at least we got it for a discount then.”

“Alright, let’s get onboard,” Kirk announced to the group, “Spock, I’m going to need you to scan for Harrison’s location. Uhuru, I need you to scramble our communications so that Starfleet or anyone else cannot decipher them.”

“What about me?” Bones openly wondered.

“You’ll be there for support,” Kirk told him plainly, “Rah.. rah.. and that kind of thing.”

“Damn, I’m a doctor, not a cheerleader,” Bones announced, “I have a bad feeling about this.”

They all walked up the ladder into the freighter and sat at their consoles. Spock scanned for Harrison’s location and let Kirk know that he was also in San Francisco, but not at Starfleet Headquarters.

“Where is he then?” Kirk openly wondered.

“He’s at the Golden Gate Bridge, Jim,” Spock told him succinctly, “A rather odd place that’s for sure.”

“Alright, get ready to rumble then,” Kirk announced to everyone, “This is going to not end well.”

“Damn,” Bones blurted out, “You don’t say.”

To Be Continued…

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Squggles on the first scene [face_love] And [face_rofl] [face_mischief] and [face_party] on the erm ... SW-ish scene [face_rofl] [:D] !!

RX_Sith likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the mixing of the universes and the remarks from Bones

Some one getting a bad feeling out of this?;)

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    What do you know, turns out the GFFA isn't that FA after all. :p [face_laugh]

11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ooh, some nice developments all around. But, Kirk giving Starfleet 'the finger' was my hands down, absolute favourite scene of this entire story. :cool:[face_dancing]:p I think I actually did a fistpump for Kirk and Co. while reading it! And then all of the Star Wars references in this last update were just awesome. [face_laugh] I love seeing them as 'renegades' in order to see that Harrison is brought to justice. This plot just keeps getting better all the time! =D=

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Jade_eyes

Yes, Star Trek and Star Wars references are indeed great fun. [face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, Bones comments along are priceless. [face_laugh]

Hazel

Yes, the GFFA is practically right next door. :D

Mira_Jade

Yes, Kirk has a unique way of wrangling with Starfleet and being a renegade is just icing on the cake for him. ;)

Battling Darkness

No sooner had Kirk and company arrived at Harrison's location at the Golden Gate Bridge when Harrison took to the skies along a flying service barge. The flat-type of barge was normally used for transporting heavy cargo from one location to the next, but for Harrison, its uniqueness allowed him to use it for hand-to-hand combat which he relished immensely.

"All right," Kirk announced his plans to his group, "We need to split up and then converge on him all at once if we are going to capture him again."

Each of them immediately grabbed a service barge of their own and raced after Harrison. Kirk flew purposely into Harrison's barge smashing it to the point of being practically uncontrollable. Harrison immediately jumped onto Kirk's barge as his perished into the bay below as they now exchanged blows on the flying platform. Harrison grabbed around Kirk's neck and squeezed harder as Kirk struggled to catch his breath.

Suddenly, Spock jumped onto the barge from his own knocking Harrison off of Kirk. Harrison immediately jumped onto Spock's abandoned barge and flung the controls wildly to avert crashing into a high rise. Harrison looked and saw four other barges also in pursuit of him and instantly knew that he was out-numbered. He steered his barge purposely towards a huge skyscraper and jumped through a window as the barge crashed layers of glass damaging the building.

The others edged their barges towards the gaping hole in the skyscraper as Harrison pulled out a large phaser rifle and started firing at their barges. One after another, he knocked their controls out and sent them crashing towards the street below. Kirk and Spock barely rescued Nyota in time from her barge as it erupted in flames.

"Thanks," she kissed her love, "I needed that."

Unfortunately, their fight was not done as Harrison continued to fire upon the last two remaining barges containing Kirk, Spock, and Nyota on one and McCoy and Sulu on the other. He hit Sulu and McCoy's and their barge erupted in flames. Kirk had no choice but to engage the transporter system on the barge this time to rescue Sulu and McCoy in time before their barge vaporized into nothingness.

"Well, Jim," Bones complained, "This is another fine mess you've gotten us into."

"If it wasn't exciting, then what would be the point," Kirk beamed widely with his goofy smile, "Anyway, here goes nothing."

Kirk hit the energizing button again as they all instantly transported right behind Harrison inside of the skyscraper as Harrison disintegrated the last remaining barge. Spock and Kirk both immediately planted a set of punches that displanted the phaser rifle from Harrison's grip.

They both went in closer for more punches when Harrison did the only thing he could; jump out of the broken window onto another waiting barge.

"Until next time," Harrison spat out, "Then I will finish you once and far all."

The group looked upon the departing Harrison as Kirk flung a tracking device that stuck to the back of Harrison's coat that he did not see.

"Solo, you still out there?" Kirk inquired of their hired pilot.

"Of course," Solo responded awaiting some action, "We got him on the tracking monitor now; he should be rather easy to find now."

"Good," Kirk sighed with relief, "Well, beam us aboard then."

"Um...." Solo told him, "I'd hate to break this to you, but the Millenium Dragon transporters are currently under repair."

"Are you serious?!" Kirk wondered in amazement, "How can you have a ship that doesn't have everything ready?"

"Well, I wasn't counting on an engagement so suddenly," Solo replied, "Besides, it'll be more fun this way."

"I for one agree with him," Bones responded, "The idea of having my atoms scrambled constantly is at least reprieved for a little bit longer."

"Alright," Kirk stated succintly, "Just pull up alongside and I guess we'll just jump aboard then."

"Actually, I think I'd rather have my atoms scrambled on second thought," Bones remarked as he looked down at the vessel realizing that one small error in judgment would lead to an instantaneous death.

"Too late," Kirk replied as he pushed McCoy onto the opening bay and then jumped upon it as well, "You good."

Bones just glared at him, "Yeah, that scrambled my mind instead, thanks for nothing."

"You're welcome," Kirk flashed his goofy smile again, "Man, I love when a plan comes together."

To Be Continued...

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    The A-Team is here too? [face_laugh]

That was a thrilling update!

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That was great, great and nonstop =D= =D= But LOL if it wasn't exciting, what would be the point? ;) Such a Rogue [face_mischief] You write so vividly :cool: I can just picture all this happening. @};- [:D]

RX_Sith likes this.
  15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    This was a great action scene! And I loved Bones' lines about having his atoms/brains scrambled - it was a perfect way to add levity to the situation. The last line had me giggling too. Perfect out of fandom reference, again. :p =D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great action and A-team references[face_laugh] and the Millenium Dragon;)[face_laugh]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Hazel

Hopefully, I'll be able to sprinkle more 80's and 90's references into this story. :D

Jade_eyes

Great action sequences definitely give this story more chances to tell a compelling one. [:D]

Mira_Jade

Bones to me is the normal sane person's view of the situation at hand. :)

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, great shows deserve a little intergration into this story and I couldn't resist calling it the Millenium Dragon since Dragon's are way more popular now. :cool:

A/N: Well, if you've been reading spoilers that have hit recently, then you know Harrison's true identity; if you haven't then I will still keep it in the dark until the movie comes out. [face_skull]

Darkness bequeaths Everlasting Love

"You know, my love, that if you had not been so insistent and forceful about reassinging yourself from the Farragut to the Enterprise that I would have lost you as well," Spock mused to Nyota as he held her close to him.

"You could say thank you," Nyota stated boldy, "For I knew that my place was always by your side; orders and your choice not to show favortism was just plain wrong. You know that in your heart, that the Enterprise was where I belonged. We may be apart at times due to different missions and such, but, as long as we are together on the same ship and in the same quarters, then really, nothing else can top that kind of perfection to me."

"Logically of course, you know that I had no choice at first," Spock told her truthfully, "But, then once you made your declaration known, I knew that logic sometimes is not the answer for everything."

"Then what is?" Nyota begged him while wrapping her arms tightly around his warm body.

"Why love of course," Spock oozed out between lingering kisses and sweet embraces, "Love is the universal solution to everything."

"Why, I couldn't have stated it any better," Nyota planted some wet kisses upon his lips and traced his earlobes that accentuated their passions of flame for each other, "Say it again, my love."

"Love is all that I need," Spock told her succintly, "That and yourself are all that I require for my happiness and serenity."

"So, you admit that you are happy then," Nyota teased him slightly, "What a unique human quality to have."

"Yes," he stated succintly as he kissed her some more and sent tingles up her body, "Happiness is not illogical; it's normal and it's you and me together forever."

"Yes it is," Nyota agreed wholeheartedly as the shivers of her body subsided slightly, "I wish that I could just stay here with you like this forever; all peaceful, playful, and beautiful."

"I'll turn off my comm badge," Spock obliged her desires, "After all, there's nothing wrong with a little distraction of desire to help ease our fears and stress."

"I couldn't agree more," Nyota rolled on top of him and then wrapped herself tightly around him, "Is this distracting enough?"

"Yes," he simply replied, "That and more."

To Be Continued...

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh yeah, a little distraction can be most welcome at times. ;)

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    RX, you got game too! Swish! Right in on Mira's monster slam! [face_dancing] Squggles for you too, my Nicholas, as in Sparks. =D= [face_love] !!!!! ^:)^ Happy blissful sigh. [:D] [:D]

And Hazel as JL does for L/M, for this pairing, I like it when the "distraction" is the main thing and the rest of what they're doing is worked in around it. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

RX_Sith likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely scene and distraction leading to....;)

21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    That was just lovely! Wonderfully worded and perfectly expressed. [face_love] =D=

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I second that Mira. Reading/writing loving tender expressions, for this pairing, gooifies me superlatively. [face_love] !!!!

RX_Sith likes this.
  23. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    So sweet! [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.
  24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Hazel

Yes, distractions are definitely great at times to relieve the stress of the situation. :D

Jade_eyes

Thanks for the compliments of how well Nyota and Spock compliment each other perfectly. [:D]

earlybird-obi-wan

... Leading too ... well... unfortunately they have to find Harrison again... right? [face_whistling]

Mira_Jade

Yes, the words and expressions of love between Nyota and Spock are limitless. [face_love]

Darkness Strikes Relentlessly

Q'onos was on high alert as the Federation Starship launched volley after volley of photon torpedoes and the unrelenting bluish hue of phaser fire that streaked through the reddening and fiery surface of the Klingon's homeworld was at a level never seen beforehand. The Klingon Bird-of-Prey's were no match for this Starship which seemed to have advanced technology at its disposal. One after another each Bird-of-Prey fell from the sky darkening the surface of Q'onos even further.

Harrison meanwhile was inside of the High Council personally killing as many Klingons as he faced. They were as relentless in their attacks as he was in their executions. He held a large phaser rifle that ripped their flesh off before disintegration. It was definitely not an honorable way to die and the Klingons pressed their attack on him further to no avail. He was having their way with them and only by divine intervention were the Klingons even going to tip the scales towards retribution.

The Millenium Dragon flew through Warp as they neared Q'onos. Kirk had heard of the reports of a Federation attack on the Klingon homeworld and knew that once it occurred peace would never be an option between the Federation and the Klingons again. As they neared the planet, they knew that they would need some help.

"Any chance that the Enterprise will show up?" Solo asked Kirk wondering if they would receive assistance or not.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Kirk replied solemnly not for sure knowing if Pike would arrive at Q'onos as well.

"Well, I've faced high odds before, so I guess strap yourselves in," Solo remarked as he tightened his harness and steered straight towards the planet.

The ship banked and swerved around the phaser fire of the Klingon vessels that they encountered first who thought that they were also a part of the attack force.

"I swear we had nothing to do with this!" Solo screamed as phaser fire literally bounced all around them, "Cease firing! I repeat, cease firing!"

Of course his words meant nothing to the Klingons who were hell bent on retribution as they now converged on the small vessel.

"Standby," Solo cautioned the rest on the Millenium Dragon, "This is where the fun starts."

"Oh no, not another one," Bones stated at the rebellious qualities that reminded him of Kirk's from Solo.

The Millenium Dragon quickly exited towards space and leapt back into Warp barely escaping the convergence of the Klingon ships which rammed into each other instead.

"Well, they're definitely not going to trust us now," Solo remarked as their miraculous escape, "Got any other bright ideas?"

"Yes, get us closer to that Bird-of-Prey there," Kirk pointed at the viewscreen, "We need to board it."

"Are you crazy?" Bones queried Kirk.

"It's our only hope," Kirk responded quickly, "Do it before we lose him."

"Alright, keep your pants on," Solo replied facetiously, "Chewie, change course to intercept it."

The ship immediately lurched from Warp back into normal space right in back of the Bird-of-Prey. Kirk and his contingent immediately beamed aboard and disarmed the Klingons that they encountered.

"See," Kirk remarked at his handy work, "That wasn't so bad."

The Millenium Dragon immediately went back into Warp so that the other Klingon ships would not notice what just occurred.

"I'll call you for backup soon, so standby," Kirk announced to Solo, "Meanwhile let's find Mr. Harrison quickly to end this once and for all."

"Alright," Solo replied, "I'll be just doing wheelies up here in Warp while you get to have all of the fun."

"Save one for me," Kirk smiled widely, "Mr. Spock, ascertain Harrison's position on Q'onos."

"He is in the High Council," Spock told him, "That will not be an easy area to beam into."

"Make your best guess," Kirk implored of him, "We've got to take him out as quickly as possible."

Spock input the coordinates into the transporter system as Kirk, Nyota, Sulu and Bones boarded the transporter pad.

"Standby to beam us out quickly," Kirk ordered Spock, "We'll probably have a pretty short window."

"Understood," Spock replied as he gave Nyota a longing kiss goodbye, "See you soon, my love."

"Yes, you will," Nyota beamed with positive and sincere emotions as she returned his kiss, "Until then, you'll always will be in my heart and soul."

They instantly disappeared from the beaming of them inside of the High Council where they saw Harrison still disintegrating the remaining Klingons who were trying to attack him.

"Bones and Sulu, wait here," Kirk ordered, "Alright Nyota, let's do this!"

To Be Continued...

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot! Solo totally belongs in the ST universe too [face_laugh] [face_laugh] He and Jim are long lost, unknown twins [face_laugh] :* Woot! It's show time. [face_dancing] Nyota gets to get all Jedi Lady Warrior -- which adds just one more reason to love her ... like I needed one [face_love] [face_love] !!!

RX_Sith likes this.